Author Topic: Why so much hate on Crooked I?  (Read 730 times)

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Why so much hate on Crooked I?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009, 05:22:21 PM »
Why so much hate on Crooked?
This Dubcnn, some hate any artist from the west.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009, 05:37:56 PM »
Its because this forum is full of dpg lovers that live in the past

Because we are all fans and he's talented and he never drops what we think will live up to his potential

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2009, 05:53:05 PM »
But yet people are all over daz,snoop and kurupts nuts thinking their great when they haven't made good music for over 10 years now.ill take a bunch of free songs from crook over daz's entire shitty discography

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2009, 05:54:18 PM »
yeah but if daz wanted to he could make heat, same goes wit snoopafly and kurupt
but yeah from what each of them have done, i'd take crookeds free songs vs what they have done

But yet people are all over daz,snoop and kurupts nuts thinking their great when they haven't made good music for over 10 years now.ill take a bunch of free songs from crook over daz's entire shitty discography
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2009, 05:56:18 PM »
it's not even about that he hasn't released a album. every year this dude says "this is my year... boss music soon... major announcement soon" and nothing happens. i know he was signed to the shittiest label ever (deathrow) but i don't believe one word that comes out of his mouth anymore.

and fuck a mixtape / hip-hop weeklies. dude has been in the game for over 10 years and can't drop a fucking album. definition of a joke

Okka

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2009, 06:03:43 PM »
I ain't no hater, i'm a big Crooked I fan but like my man Al Bundy said what the fuck is he waitin for? I guess Crooked thinks he gonna wait for the "perfect time" to drop album and it will sell millions, naah that shit ain't gonna happen.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2009, 06:12:46 PM »
Well that's the truth even if they won't say it.They would lick snoops dogg ass clean and since crooked doesn't like snoop he gets hate on this forum.same as bishop.but snoop and the game are cool with eachother and what a shock the game is loved on this forum.

real spit, +1. 8)

Crooked's the best rapper to come out since 2pac died

i would say he is one of them; funny thing is the other two i think of are in the same group as him. 8)

but see, why is Hack a stan? i mean, he might be a stan, but i feel Crooked I is one of the best rappers (maybe not the best), but DEFINATLY one of them. so am i a stan because i think he is good?

thats a problem on this board; people who show love for rappers are called stans & if someone says "not feelin that shit", there a hater.

not trying to single you out rapsodie, but im just pointing out how the board seems to be when it comes to who is a stan & who is a hater.

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 06:17:25 PM »
well you guys should understand He hasnt released B.O.S.S. yet because the labels arent allowing him to do exactly wat he wants to do with his album. That's why he's dropping it for free, for ya'll out there know that he's giving quality music out... and doing it because if it was in album form it wud be worse. I mean do you guys respect that or not???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2009, 06:21:11 PM »
i respect Crooked I & he is a dope MC.

he does it for the love & does it better than just about anyone.

he fucks with his fans, but other than that he is one of the greatest. 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2009, 06:24:50 PM »
if he would have signed wit dre and had his album released after 2001, that would have been better than him doin nuthin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2009, 06:59:22 PM »
it's not even about that he hasn't released a album. every year this dude says "this is my year... boss music soon... major announcement soon" and nothing happens. i know he was signed to the shittiest label ever (deathrow) but i don't believe one word that comes out of his mouth anymore.

and fuck a mixtape / hip-hop weeklies. dude has been in the game for over 10 years and can't drop a fucking album. definition of a joke

This what we are all feeling right here this is the truth

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 07:06:10 PM »

vanilla ice and mc hammer = jokes

and BTW, i prefer the hip hop weekly series to any CD that came out in 2008....nobody dropping any good CDs these days
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2009, 08:52:07 PM »
I listen to the hip hop weeklies more then any albums released in the last 3 years.and as for signing with aftermath I mean how many artists have aftermath signed and dropped?crooked would have just been another one.like bizzare once said in a song "ill drop you like an aftermath artist"

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 09:24:59 PM »
People in jail be putting out albums
Bullets aint got no names

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2009, 09:35:01 PM »
k-fed>>>>crooked i