Author Topic: 2 New Bangers From Battlecat & Amplified [New Album "G N Sexy" Available]  (Read 1074 times)

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
man, that shit needs some support

If money isnt spent on promotion then they cant expect alot of money bein made from it

I dont know why they dont promote this

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Funkstradamus

Yo Amp...this CD is tha bizness...Sometimes is my favorite cut and i was wondering if ithere was a longer version cause it sounds like it cuts off just as Battlecat was about to cut loose on the talkbox...thats my favorite part of the tracks where Battlecat plays the talkbox...tyhe end where he usually does a solo....

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
The tracks are awesome, I would like to buy it, however this emusic website asks me if I want to register or something, I just wanna buy the cd!

Amplified

• 'G'
Appreciate the feedback from everybody.. Really just trying to test the waters with this project.. We've got some opportunites to release stuff so we'll see how it goes..

I'm not familiar with emusic so i dont know how they work, but it'll be on itunes, amazon etc in the next month or so.. Emusic just cleared it first and got it up.. The actual CD version will be mixed and mastered a lil different along with some other tracks..

Funkstradamus

Appreciate the feedback from everybody.. Really just trying to test the waters with this project.. We've got some opportunites to release stuff so we'll see how it goes..

I'm not familiar with emusic so i dont know how they work, but it'll be on itunes, amazon etc in the next month or so.. Emusic just cleared it first and got it up.. The actual CD version will be mixed and mastered a lil different along with some other tracks..

Man...keep us posted on the hard copy cause i NEED that for the collection...im feeling the POLYNESIAN vibe on the cd...Tykoon Village murdered both their tracks and Fiji is a vocal monster (u already kno tho!) and J Boog laid it down too!...i hope the hard copy got more Stro cause i cant deny i was a little sad to see he one SHORT track on here...your production has come a long way man for real...u holdin your own and shining toe to toe with the best producer ever imo...only one other person can say that (Terrance Martin)...you clowned on that new Eastwood cd too btw (Street Game, California, B That 1...damn!)

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk

hopefully you can mix the track sometimes with more talkbox and a guitar outro

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Soopahigh

I bought the MP3 version and i will sure cop the cd when it'll come out ! ;D

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
I bought the MP3 version and i will sure cop the cd when it'll come out ! ;D

i can't wait to get also the phisycal version
Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)
http://www.doccfree.com/

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Will def. cop it when it will get relased in hard copy.

Sometimes is one of the best '09 westcoast track IMO.

Amplified

• 'G'
thanks to the few who supported.. much appreciated..

Schüler Music

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.soundcloud.com/ludwigschuler
This is the best news ever!! I will definitly get the hard copy when its ready. But untill then i NEED to hear this shit.
I dont wanna use EMusic beacuse of the monthly payments. Anyone who go tit who cand send it or something ?

Funkstradamus

This is the best news ever!! I will definitly get the hard copy when its ready. But untill then i NEED to hear this shit.
I dont wanna use EMusic beacuse of the monthly payments. Anyone who go tit who cand send it or something ?
whats up man...didnt know you were on here...welcome to the forum...

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice tracks.
this amplified producer seems pretty good. the beat on his track sounds very battlecat influenced.
also the talkbox on amplified's track is done by battlecat, right?
there's a youtube video of battlecat in his studio using the talkbox, and it sounds the same

OG Snoopaveli

can't wait 4 hard copy !!

Iowa1

Who has "studied" under Battlecat?  I know Amplified and Terrace Matrtin but is their anyone else?  Also, where or how did Battlecat get his start?  I know he has been down with Snoop (and camp) for a while but is that where he got his shine?