Author Topic: 2 New Bangers From Battlecat & Amplified [New Album "G N Sexy" Available]  (Read 1071 times)

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Who has "studied" under Battlecat?  I know Amplified and Terrace Matrtin but is their anyone else?  Also, where or how did Battlecat get his start?  I know he has been down with Snoop (and camp) for a while but is that where he got his shine?
I am pretty sure that BC was around a long time before he get down with Snoop's camp. He is likely to be a self-made man in the rap game.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
battlecat's been producing for artists since atleast 1990.

Amplified

• 'G'
It went up on itunes today!! Most people that were interested probably already got it somewhere, but if not please check it out there.. I've seen a gang of free download places all over so i really appreciate the ones who have paid for a copy or plan on purchasing it.. THANK YOU!!..

this link will open it up in your itunes...
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=312475989&s=143441

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
It went up on itunes today!! Most people that were interested probably already got it somewhere, but if not please check it out there.. I've seen a gang of free download places all over so i really appreciate the ones who have paid for a copy or plan on purchasing it.. THANK YOU!!..

this link will open it up in your itunes...
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=312475989&s=143441

thanks homie, i purchase it on emusic before and damn!!! This shit is dope! Better then todays music

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.