Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67970 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #285 on: May 01, 2009, 07:37:30 AM »
Man this thread is getting out of hand.  I want the music, that's it.  I don't care what these guys look like, I don't care that Dante lives in Iowa or that G Litt has 4 kids, etc, etc...i mean really, people acting like these guys are celebrities or something.  If you guys worked on getting the unreleased music out as much as you work on finding out where Dante worked or how much he weighs or what G Litt wacthes on TV, we'd all be much more happy.
LOL...so true

Jaydc555

« Reply #286 on: May 01, 2009, 07:50:11 AM »
Yeah this is lame just a bunch of butt hurt bootleggers fighting and hacking other butt hurt bootleggers.Why don't you all just throw on some chopper suits and have a battle royale and the winner gets to suck the dick of the guy who butt raped pac in jail to see what his ass tasted like.

JohnnyL

« Reply #287 on: May 01, 2009, 08:00:04 AM »
Man this thread is getting out of hand.  I want the music, that's it.  I don't care what these guys look like, I don't care that Dante lives in Iowa or that G Litt has 4 kids, etc, etc...i mean really, people acting like these guys are celebrities or something.  If you guys worked on getting the unreleased music out as much as you work on finding out where Dante worked or how much he weighs or what G Litt wacthes on TV, we'd all be much more happy.
LOL...so true

Yeah.  I know what you guys mean.  I mean, it was interesting to read about what projects had been hidden for all that time.  But as far as all the other stuff goes, I appreciate the effort and everything.  But I think now there's more than enough info for people to know that they better use caution if they're thinking about dealing
with any of these people.  At this point, I think everyone is much more interested in the music itself. 

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #288 on: May 01, 2009, 08:09:02 AM »
I still want the deon info to leak
All we know is that dante remastred these tracks and placed them on DREP2 on the server, thats the only info we have, would appreciate if anyone has the project info please  :)

Deon Remasters (April 2009)
--01 Let Them Thangs Go.wav
--02 Po' Nigga Blues.wav
--03 Holler If Ya Hear Me.wav
--04 Changes.wav
--05 Crooked Nigga Too.wav
--06 Black Cotton.wav
--07 16 On Death Row.wav
--08 Ghetto Gospel.wav
--09 When I Get Free.wav
--10 Po' Nigga Blues (Alternate - Less Sample Static).wav
--11 Crooked Nigga Too (Alternate).wav

kuruptlon

« Reply #289 on: May 01, 2009, 08:29:29 AM »

True talk I bet if FLY ever came in this thread he'd be smackin up hella bitches for actin foul.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #290 on: May 01, 2009, 08:32:28 AM »

I agree that this thread has gotten way out of control. I have more of a vested interest in this than anyone. No not because I bought his stuff and got ripped, I never spent a dime. To be honest if I had the chance to buy it I would have, but I called him out for the snake he is and even before that I warned him not to get involved with G. He didn’t listen and look years later everything I said is now coming true, he is the one who will end up taking the fall and G will get off free like she always does. All this posturing and other BS will amount to nothing. If anyone goes down it will be Dante and he will see a slap on the wrist. If he gets in more trouble that would be shame, only because he has a kid and wife. However, he made his bed and now has to live with it. Unlike most of you people I have met him in person and to be honest dude was coo back then, he was like me and most fans just a normal dude that loved pacs music, and then it all changed. Net fame and the total inability to stop running his mouth. He would just run over people who got in his way, no matter who they were, I got sick of it and told him what I thought of him. No matter what you people say or think I hate Dante(Peter) more than any of you, but to take it to this level is wrong. How would you like it if he reported all of you for hacking his site? Is that not illegal? I guess taking his bootlegged music and leaking it is better than what he did right? This whole scene is a fucking tragedy,  and it’s a shame. Obviously Pac and his music mean so much to so many people and yet we have this bs going on. Its sickening to be honest.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #291 on: May 01, 2009, 08:35:47 AM »
<<< doesnt care about all this, only cares about hearing some unreleased shit

MarshColin

« Reply #292 on: May 01, 2009, 09:03:40 AM »
I'll keep most of my opinions on this to myself, BUT the one thing I will say that is very disappointing about this all is that it looks like we will never hear the Sam Sneed album. Seeing as how Dante was Sam's connection with Koch to release the album, that relationship is probably gone now because of this. And seeing as how Sam is the only one with his masters, we can't even hold our breath for Wide Awake to release the shit. That all explains why there was only a handful of Sneed tracks on the inventory list.

As much as you guys wanna hate on the Dante's, G-Litt's, and FTP's, you must realize that at the end of the day we would have about 10% or less of the unreleased music we have without them. And for all of you that sit here and drool over unreleased Death Row and 2Pac material, I see a lot of hypocrisy come out when shit like this happens.

Mietek23

« Reply #293 on: May 01, 2009, 09:27:19 AM »

So damn TRUE. I've been reading this shit for a past couple days and it's a "The Bold and the Beautiful" type fo bullshit... When I posted the info about this secret projects I though people gonna speak on it instead of riding on Dante & Co. I really DON'T GIVE A FUCK who are those people and why Dante hates Kilo and vice versa, why G Litt got beef with Clint Dogg or whoever etc

Music is what matters to me the most so all this info about where Dante lives or how many kids G Litt got etc is useless...

JohnnyL

« Reply #294 on: May 01, 2009, 09:54:00 AM »

So damn TRUE. I've been reading this shit for a past couple days and it's a "The Bold and the Beautiful" type fo bullshit... When I posted the info about this secret projects I though people gonna speak on it instead of riding on Dante & Co. I really DON'T GIVE A FUCK who are those people and why Dante hates Kilo and vice versa, why G Litt got beef with Clint Dogg or whoever etc

Music is what matters to me the most so all this info about where Dante lives or how many kids G Litt got etc is useless...

Well, I'm much more interested in talking about the projects than in talking about Dante or G Litt.  I don't even know those people.  And I've never dealt with them.  I'd rather talk about the music.  That TG4R 2 project, for instance, looked really tight.  And after hearing the snippets, I really hope we all get to hear that one day.  There was some great Pac and Crooked I material on that.  I even thought the Death Row Remixes of the older Pac tracks sounded good.  Way better mixes than what Amaru had been putting out...imo

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #295 on: May 01, 2009, 09:59:40 AM »
Some people have short minds, it was only last week they abused this forum with their digusting racial thoughts.
But lets get  back on topic, yeah theres some good projects, would like to hear the deon project and the death row eps.

JohnnyL

« Reply #296 on: May 01, 2009, 10:04:16 AM »
Some people have short minds, it was only last week they abused this forum with their digusting racial thoughts.
But lets get  back on topic, yeah theres some good projects, would like to hear the deon project and the death row eps.

Yeah.  The Death Row Eps looked tight too.  I had no idea that "Ballad of a Dead Soulja" (OG) was now in the possession of some people.  Same with "Fame" (OG).

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #297 on: May 01, 2009, 10:38:35 AM »
<<< doesnt care about all this, only cares about hearing some unreleased shit

Agreed. DAnte has his porblems now and everyone knows that. No need to get into
heated discussion about it. Theres soo much good stuff to be heard here
and i hope it gets heard soon by everyone. All we want is that unleaked music now
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 10:42:15 AM by -{Angel Of Death}- »

Mietek23

« Reply #298 on: May 01, 2009, 12:19:51 PM »
Let's hope some of that projects will leak sometime soon... I would love to hear "If There's A Cure", "Secretz Of War" and "Fame" OG 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #299 on: May 01, 2009, 12:42:14 PM »

so you were part of the THC,because how else would you know WW was a part ?;) sneaky

Telling people they can't read, yet you can't yourself ? IT'S ALL IN THE DOCS.

it has the persons name and user name, read the docs over again carefully. This is not fuckin rocket scientist. Sneaky ? or do you mean smarter than you ?

dante benzzzzz
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens