Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 68761 times)

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #660 on: May 09, 2009, 01:56:18 AM »
they also no glitt was the original source for the bootlegs in 97 too  ;D
Both deserve everything thats coming to them.

I don't get it, are you upset that there were originally leaks in 97? Shouldn't you be glad that they were ever released?

heres an old article about a bootlegger been arrested  ;D and if you read it, Dante and Litt are in a more serious situation than this

That article proves my point from the previous page, damages were proven because he was bootlegging RETAIL albums and movies. No retail material was sold by Dante and G.Litt. Once LaPolt realizes this, nothing will be pursued.

No I was just saying, its even better for the case that they also have the person who leaked all this material which cost the estate millions on top of the recent bootleging.

And I think your way off the mark about nothing happening.
Lets say for example, I released multiple albums of eminems unrleased material that had yet to be released, you think I could get away with it? All music singles are copyrighted, from the producers, engineers, record company and the artist. Just because its not out there, Amaru will state that they were intended for a release in the future, its copyright material.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #661 on: May 09, 2009, 02:37:57 AM »

That article proves my point from the previous page, damages were proven because he was bootlegging RETAIL albums and movies. No retail material was sold by Dante and G.Litt. Once LaPolt realizes this, nothing will be pursued.

you are an idiot!!! he is not the owner of the material, so he can't sell it! hopefully you understand it!

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

rarez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #662 on: May 09, 2009, 03:36:02 AM »
Amaru will state that they were intended for a release in the future, its copyright material.

lol yeah future releases from amaru, '' we were going to  put out all the og's cos we know the fans are dying to hear them, just next year your honour''

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #663 on: May 09, 2009, 04:38:06 AM »
anyway, LaughingOutLoud to all the new registered who suddenly came in this thread to try to make Dante & co's bootleg-scams like it's a smart doing for fans & all legitimate.

Until they lower the prices (lets say between 40 to 70-80 $ for each projects), I would not buy shit, & SO SHOULD do every Tupac fans.

Don't got problems with password, secret url, levels (which I think it's funny & lame at the same time, seems we in some Government secret unreleased shit), just with how those bootleggers TREATED the fans.

I thought it was really about Tupac & the fans, but it's obviously ABOUT MONEY.
Ahah, shit is lame, & so are all the ones who come in this thread trying to deny the facts.

So,for material we could not hear without tehm, we should be thankful to those bootleggers though they appear to tryna scam each fan (who r not in their 'trustfull team').... but when it's time to ask why the scam (on Evo quality, Thuglifedemo, & like it was planned for TooGansgta II), same Dante riders will tell u that's the fault of the fans (lmaking reference to the one who came with the weed bag comparison) ??!!??

So, just be thankful for projects
But that's ur fault if u get scammed ??!!??

&, just be thankful to us paying big $ to secure the tracks
But that's ur fault for the project prices ??!!??

The way the 2pac scene is going, & those bootleggers complained about it, that's certainly as much the fault of leechers/every bitch fan than the fault of that THC group.
With such tactics/way of moderating/administrate a main forum, y'all not doing it for the fans, but for MONEY.

Shit, anyone that don't wanna recognize it, is either a total idiot, or must be getting profits from that system.
R some of you really that dumb-ass ?
R some of y'all typing from an asylum confined room?

Y'all used to do it for the fans, but not today; u r not anymore Tupac fans, but money fans. U r not doing it for THE fans, but for a BUNCH of 'em.
Y'all not putting projects for the fans, but for a bunch of 'em.

Looks like to me that it's ONLY to keep shit private & to scam the rest of the fans...
like y'all charging fans with high prices (& now we know that ain't justified), y'all trying to secure ALL tupac tracks by contacting Producers, etc, etc, y'all bitching & make plans in private IS all motivate by MONEY.

YET, THC is said to be considerate like grown men, still claiming they the mature ppl, & just come in this thread reacting like total kids... ye, we stole fans, we tryna make it look like that was fair, but eh, y'all dont agree, well that's becuz... u r all jealous (ahah)
LMAO, ain't that some very mature reaction...

HEll nah I'm not jealous, I just plently agree with those who get scammed & complaining about prices, & about how u're shiting that 2pac scene.
U can die with those 2pac unheards in ur ass if that please u, i'm not jealous.

ON A SIDENOTE, & shit, I'm say it too, I thought that was totally insane/funny how a bunch of white ppl for the most part R bootlegging a '90 young black male legacy.

Tupac fans, naaaah, MONEY is ur main worry.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #664 on: May 09, 2009, 05:58:41 AM »
ON A SIDENOTE, & shit, I'm say it too, I thought that was totally insane/funny how a bunch of white ppl for the most part R bootlegging a '90 young black male legacy.

Tupac fans, naaaah, MONEY is ur main worry.

I find that remark very offensive! I am white and I am real fan, I have been a fan of pacs since same song. I have met his mom at the foundation in Atlanta and gone to several vigils in vegas. I invest my time and money to support his music, I own every retail cd even LTTG! And so what I have cash to allow me to do this. I also have cash to buy what ever I need in the form of music. If I choose to buy anything its my choice if you dont want to do it or cant, find a better job or dont worry about it. I was never allowed to buy Dantes shit because I dissed the hell out of him, and he went and hid like a little bitch. I know dude in person hes a bitch, but its still wrong for him to go to jail I dont give a fuck what he did, now G she can go to jail on merit alone. I have never bootlegged anything and while I dont condone it, I do see its a necessary evil. We would not be having this discussion or any of the tremendous og songs we have today if someone had not done it. Can you imagine?

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #665 on: May 09, 2009, 07:14:50 AM »
^Look, maybe u just misunderstood what I was trying to say, not to be racist or anything, was not aimed at any particular person on that board others than the Dante combo.

Glitt is the person to blame IMO

I ain't got no problem with colour of fans, but I'm just saying that it would kind of had been funny if Tupac was not dead & just found out how his Tupac fans R being treated in regards of his legacy.

know I'm sayin?

& I see u coming telling me Amaru this & that, shit! they got rights over this, U DON'T !

EFFeX

« Reply #666 on: May 09, 2009, 07:48:40 AM »

I ain't got no problem with colour of fans, but I'm just saying that it would kind of had been funny if Tupac was not dead & just found out how his Tupac fans R being treated in regards of his legacy.

That was kind of the point I made earlier in this thread, some of these dudes selling the music feel so powerful, but don't realize their idol would have shit on them.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #667 on: May 09, 2009, 08:48:27 AM »
did Dante have to burn the 2pac wall?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #668 on: May 09, 2009, 09:09:03 AM »
^Look, maybe u just misunderstood what I was trying to say, not to be racist or anything, was not aimed at any particular person on that board others than the Dante combo.

Glitt is the person to blame IMO

know I'm sayin?

& I see u coming telling me Amaru this & that, shit! they got rights over this, U DON'T !

Ok Coo and I donot disagree with you. However, I do have a right to buy any pac material I want, I buy every retail cd and will continue to do so. I will take any unreleased music I recieve and I will not bootleg it, I have a right to buy what I want. I am not the source of the material leaking, thats really whos at fault in all this.  My rights might not mesh with theirs but I donot give a fuck, I am not taking money out their pocket, lol I am putting it in.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #669 on: May 09, 2009, 09:59:30 AM »
i love 2pac's music
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #670 on: May 09, 2009, 10:14:22 AM »
mr benz is a hero to all pac fans, benz4 lyfe, you cunts who sit there and bitch bout him then wank your self off as you listen to the leaked shit, shame on you

I feel sorry for his wife and child, some hero?

rarez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #671 on: May 09, 2009, 11:35:28 AM »
mr benz is a hero to all pac fans, benz4 lyfe, you cunts who sit there and bitch bout him then wank your self off as you listen to the leaked shit, shame on you

i dont understand , peploe want the og unreleased pac shit he provides it, if i said il up an as of yet unreleased pac og how many of you would not dl it ? get the fuck out of here

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #672 on: May 09, 2009, 03:10:38 PM »

i dont understand , peploe want the og unreleased pac shit he provides it, if i said il up an as of yet unreleased pac og how many of you would not dl it ? get the fuck out of here

your fighting an already defeated subject & cause so just give it up.... ;)

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #673 on: May 09, 2009, 03:52:36 PM »

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Eric J. Farber <efarber@pinnaclelawgroup.com> wrote:

Obviously there is someone (maybe more than one) very upset with Forkenberg, Litt and the people at Koch.

Mark, we can certainly use this as major ammunition in a couple of different ways.  We should decide this week how we want to pursue and then bring in Universal/Interscope to assist.

I have a colleague who was just appointed to head the criminal division of the DOJ.  I'm not sure we want to go that way but it may be an option.

When is everyone avail to discuss?

Thanks

Eric J. Farber, Principal
    PINNACLE LAW GROUP, LLP
    425 California Street, Suite 1800
    San Francisco, California 94104
    tel.  415-394-5700
    fax. 415-394-5003
    efarber@pinnaclelawgroup.com
    www.pinnaclelawgroup.com

LOL I LOVE IT!

woof