Author Topic: Soccer question  (Read 1157 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Soccer question
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 05:05:03 PM »
Soccer question. Why does soccer have fans?

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2009, 05:09:21 PM »
^most popular sport in the world, easily.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2009, 05:10:06 PM »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2009, 05:15:24 PM »

until Basketball takes over
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2009, 05:31:41 PM »

unlikely us white folk are no good at it :P

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2009, 05:34:11 PM »
Soccer question. Why does soccer have fans?

ehhh not even worth it...you have some way to go as an internet antagonist... :-\

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2009, 05:36:39 PM »

soccer aint even my favorite sport..but i know its most popular..for me it goes

football > basketball > soccer > hockey > baseball..  but i love all 5..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2009, 08:08:23 PM »

I think the Brazilians would same the same goes for soccer  :-X
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

THERapist Ben

• Lil Geezy
  • Sexual psychology
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2009, 09:31:29 PM »
Point blank, soccer fucking sucks. Don't disrespect the NFL or NCAA football and call that FOB of a sport (soccer) football.
She so wants it bro.....

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2009, 11:12:17 PM »

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Heres a wee question for you to ponder. How many fans go to the staples center to watch the Lakers? Or how many people from Boston go to watch the Celtics when they play? Now compare those attendances to the population of those 2 huge cities of millions of people.

Now my country has around 5 million people which i think im right in saying is a fraction of the amount of people in LA or Boston, but EVERY WEEK 2 teams from my country attract 60, 000 people. And i dont have the correct figures, but im pretty confident that we are talking about millions of people worldwide watching a team from Scotland. INfact i would be confident in saying more people in the US watch my football team every week rather than the Lakers or the Celtics. My team has supporters clubs in probably every major state in the US, china, japan, dubai, singapore, every state in Australia, most countries in south america and most countries in Europe. And this would be the same for every major football club in the world. Funny, i've never seen a Los Angeles Lakers supporters club anywhere, never seen a group of hundreds, possibly thousands of basketball fans descending on a pub in the middle of the night to watch a game due  to the time difference. I think all you shermans need to face the facts, FOOTBALL will never be replaced as the number one sport. Ever.

Rant over, cant believe i even dignified the typically ignorant yank cunts wi a reply...

The Maestro

Portugoal

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2009, 11:15:08 PM »

Heres a wee question for you to ponder. How many fans go to the staples center to watch the Lakers? Or how many people from Boston go to watch the Celtics when they play? Now compare those attendances to the population of those 2 huge cities of millions of people.

Now my country has around 5 million people which i think im right in saying is a fraction of the amount of people in LA or Boston, but EVERY WEEK 2 teams from my country attract 60, 000 people. And i dont have the correct figures, but im pretty confident that we are talking about millions of people worldwide watching a team from Scotland. INfact i would be confident in saying more people in the US watch my football team every week rather than the Lakers or the Celtics. My team has supporters clubs in probably every major state in the US, china, japan, dubai, singapore, every state in Australia, most countries in south america and most countries in Europe. And this would be the same for every major football club in the world. Funny, i've never seen a Los Angeles Lakers supporters club anywhere, never seen a group of hundreds, possibly thousands of basketball fans descending on a pub in the middle of the night to watch a game due  to the time difference. I think all you shermans need to face the facts, FOOTBALL will never be replaced as the number one sport. Ever.

Rant over, cant believe i even dignified the typically ignorant yank cunts wi a reply...

calm down. it's just a sport.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 11:20:25 PM »

calm down. it's just a sport.

Yawn, go away Mauzip.

The Maestro

THERapist Ben

• Lil Geezy
  • Sexual psychology
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 11:36:33 PM »

College "REAL" football in the states at prominent programs have up to 100,000 ( yes some venues/stadiums) and NFL teams can have a sell out capacity of 60,000 , which they sell out weekly or every home game (see Green Bay Packers) U fail and so does soccer in the states. It's so lame :loser: :loser:
She so wants it bro.....

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2009, 12:01:26 AM »
Point blank, soccer fucking sucks. Don't disrespect the NFL or NCAA football and call that FOB of a sport (soccer) football.

WHAT A LOSER...ASKS TO TALK ABOUT CANADIAN "FOOTBALL" GETS PARRED OFF THEN SAYS "FOOTBALL" SUCKS

and ive said this many a time

"if you dont play football with your feet it aint football is it?"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2009, 12:24:30 AM »

kemizt