Author Topic: Cop pulled me over  (Read 387 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cop pulled me over
« on: May 09, 2009, 04:34:50 AM »
He believed I was under the influence of alcohol.  It was around 350am, I was taking my pops to his business and midway there I see the sirens and I was like oh shit.  I was at the race track last night, $1 beer night.  I'd say I had about 5 beers there, and then 2 once my friends and I arrived home.  So I went to sleep at about 1215ish, there is no way that I was over the BAC limit. Not only is it not that many drinks, but I also had enough hours of sleep.  If anything, the dude just caught me sleepy.  He gave me the follow the pen, tilt your head back, etc tests plus the actual blow in the hole test.  He didn't give me the results, but he said "I'm going to let you go since you're not over the limit, but you are real close"  In my head I was thinking about saying, "ah no way, I doubt I'm even over .02" but I just decided to shut up and go to my car lol

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Cop pulled me over
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 06:44:53 AM »
should've left pops and did a runner. But sounds like you'll be fine, he's probably just trying to fuck with you

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 10:39:35 AM »
should've left pops and did a runner. But sounds like you'll be fine, he's probably just trying to fuck with you
u run from the cops they lock u up with no questions

u lucked out and played it smart

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 01:03:43 PM »
You made all the right moves. If you refused, they would of fucked you over big time. They did that to a friend of mine about a month ago. Took him to the station and gave him shit for 12 hours.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 01:14:49 PM »
they always say you're close. i don't even drink that much and they pull me over and say i'm "real close" when i havn't even drank for like a week. lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 01:17:06 PM »
lol, did u have a shaved head? these niggas bust bitches and fuck with you when they see shaved heads.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 12:26:20 AM »
When you know that you aren't doing anything illegal and the police have nothing on you, it gets tempting to talk more shit to them. It would have been funny to call "bullshit" on his comment, but it probably was a good idea for you to go back to the car. The only thing is your BAC level takes a while to go down, so even though you slept for a while and hadn't drank for a while and felt completely sober, it's possible that you were actually somewhat close.
I got a bird's eye view

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 04:32:48 PM »
lol, did u have a shaved head? these niggas bust bitches and fuck with you when they see shaved heads.

lol nah.  I think it has more to do with the fact that there is a dance club on the street that I was driving on.  Maybe he was trying to bust people that were driving home drunk from the club. 

Cali Climate

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 05:02:03 PM »
Nice to see cops still practicing "wet and reckless" instead of throwing everyone who's had a few drinks under the bus.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 05:03:50 PM »
Be thankful Javi , I caught a DUI in '07. In my DUI class we talked about certain laws, and technically under CA drinking&driving laws, if your BAC level is anything but .0%, the courts can charge you. So in reality, the cop could have charged you with a "Wet & Reckless". < Not as bad as a DUI, but just a lil knowledge.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Cali Climate

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2009, 05:17:27 PM »
the cop could have charged you with a "Wet & Reckless". < Not as bad as a DUI, but just a lil knowledge.

fuck i didnt know that was illegal, i always thought it was a warning.

*hides bud light cans under jacket in back seat*

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2009, 08:02:51 PM »
So they can charge you with a wet and reckless right off the bat?  Aren't those mainly used as plea bargains? 

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2009, 08:35:11 PM »
So they can charge you with a wet and reckless right off the bat?  Aren't those mainly used as plea bargains? 
Yep that can be plea, reduced charge, but if ur close to the.08 BAC level (but still under .08), you're likely to get a wet and reckless also
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 09:02:38 AM »
cops are retarded...they'll tell you you're close even if you're 0.0%. they do it just to try and catch you slippin, that's their main way of getting people. youll never get caught if you dont give yourself away. ive been pulled over TOSSED and was given a sobreity test so many times. alcohol, shrooms, thizz, weed.  just be confident and control the convo. if you're a pussy you can even get a dui when sober...PeACe

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2009, 10:29:57 AM »
i just wanted some advice on talking to girls, my fat girlfriend has trapped me and she said if i ever leave her she will eaet me and my unborn children that have been stuck in her fat vagina for over 3 years. i need some advice...PeACe