Author Topic: WHY THE FUCK ARE MY THREADS BEING MERGED?  (Read 332 times)

Doggystylin

WHY THE FUCK ARE MY THREADS BEING MERGED?
« on: May 15, 2009, 03:00:42 AM »
whos the dickhead?

i made a thread which is NOT discussing the album and it is clearly a thread about the lyrics and yet it still gets merged. i want a fucking explanation.

Kool Beenz

Re: WHY THE FUCK ARE MY THREADS BEING MERGED?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 03:16:56 AM »
you and me both buddy
wtf happened to my official poll?

Jome always has to be an asshole and shit on people parades

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 04:04:18 AM »
it will be the same for every other artist when a big album drops.. one thread for *

has happened in the past plenty of times
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jome

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 04:33:39 AM »

Once again, A.G. has to be a dickhead and jump the gun, while not having a clue who merged the thread. Act your age.

Not that I disagree with whoever merged it though, we clearly don't need 50 threads about Relapse.
And yes, Deja Vu is a track on Relapse.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 04:36:51 AM »
I merged a lot of topics, I don't see how lyrics to Deja Vu deserves a special thread (but I see you've posted it again, so I'm gonna let it be). Eminem threads got out of control this week, it had to be done. But I didn't merge any polls, so that must have been somebody else.

Jome

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 04:39:34 AM »
The poll is right here: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=218104.0

Never got merged, just A.G. being bipolar again.

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 07:56:53 AM »
Yeah but some of my post have been removed D: not sure why.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 08:09:31 AM »
Sometimes you need to get to regulatin' on some topics. Relapse shit was getting out of hand, can't blame Meho for doing what he did. Ain't the first time this happened and won't be the last.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 08:15:44 AM »
Sometimes you need to get to regulatin' on some topics. Relapse shit was getting out of hand, can't blame Meho for doing what he did. Ain't the first time this happened and won't be the last.
yep and that's how it should be ;)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 08:32:06 AM »
whos the dickhead?

i made a thread which is NOT discussing the album and it is clearly a thread about the lyrics and yet it still gets merged. i want a fucking explanation.

Word... it's bullshit...

My thread was merged as well, and my thread wasn't even about Relapse.  I wrote out a long piece about how Eminem had changed his alter-ego from Slim Shady to "Rain Man".  I posted the "Just Don't Give A Fuck" song from 1998 and the "Rain Man" track from 2004 so that people could compare the two styles.  I also went into great detail about how the Slim Shady character had developed as a result of depression and frustration in his life and carear, and how it was no longer viable to Eminem's current life and success, and that therefore the Dustin Hoffman "Rain Man" persona had taken over and became his new inspiration.  I mentioned magazine articles in which Eminem's quoted as saying Dustin Hoffman's character in "Rain Man" is an inspiration to him and also he's been friends with Hoffman for many years, as Dustin Hoffman even showed up at one of his concerts as far as 10 years back when he first blew up.

^^^^Now how does that get merged with the damn Relapse thread? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Kool Beenz

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 08:39:39 AM »

Once again, A.G. has to be a dickhead and jump the gun, while not having a clue who merged the thread. Act your age.

Not that I disagree with whoever merged it though, we clearly don't need 50 threads about Relapse.
And yes, Deja Vu is a track on Relapse.

well ill man up and say sorry jome

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2009, 08:47:07 AM »
whos the dickhead?

Word... it's bullshit...

My thread was merged as well, and my thread wasn't even about Relapse.  I wrote out a long piece about how Eminem had changed his alter-ego from Slim Shady to "Rain Man".  I posted the "Just Don't Give A Fuck" song from 1998 and the "Rain Man" track from 2004 so that people could compare the two styles.  I also went into great detail about how the Slim Shady character had developed as a result of depression and frustration in his life and carear, and how it was no longer viable to Eminem's current life and success, and that therefore the Dustin Hoffman "Rain Man" persona had taken over and became his new inspiration.  I mentioned magazine articles in which Eminem's quoted as saying Dustin Hoffman's character in "Rain Man" is an inspiration to him and also he's been friends with Hoffman for many years, as Dustin Hoffman even showed up at one of his concerts as far as 10 years back when he first blew up.

^^^^Now how does that get merged with the damn Relapse thread? 

I remember that one. I was in doubts whether to merge it or not and it did in the end because there were 20 other Em threads and it was very annoying. So you were basically fucked by the system, I apologize if that helps you.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2009, 08:57:22 AM »
Damn no need to get emotional....it aint that serious   ;D
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 09:02:12 AM by A1 »
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2009, 09:53:56 AM »

I remember that one. I was in doubts whether to merge it or not and it did in the end because there were 20 other Em threads and it was very annoying. So you were basically fucked by the system, I apologize if that helps you.

Alright homie, then if that's the case, I'm going to go in and copy and paste it as the start of a new thread later.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2009, 01:33:41 PM »
Meho, I know you think you're doing your job as a moderator but what you have to realize is that right now Eminem's Relapse is the biggest point of discussion so YES there will be a lot of threads about it. Thats only natural, what do you expect? There are different aspects of the album that people will want to discuss in further detail and as long as the threads are being made in the correct section then its ok. You ALSO should have realized that I am a moderator myself, so what the hell do you think you're doing fucking with my shit? Anyways...quit it and lets move on.