Author Topic: Suge showed up at the In Da Club video shooting (Flashback)  (Read 1589 times)

DPGC23

Re: Suge showed up at the In Da Club video shooting (Flashback)
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2009, 09:40:44 AM »
MAYB THEY CONFUSED MEXICANS N BOOYA???

WE ALL LOOK ALIKE???
HAHA

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

JohnnyL

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2009, 09:47:22 AM »
 I remember that.  More dumb shit from Suge.  You'd almost feel sorry for him losing Death Row, if it wasn't for instances of him wasting his and other people's time like this.  I had really hoped that when he got out of jail, he would have concentrated on making Death Row be about music again.  But he tried his same old intimidation tactics, and pretty much ran Death Row just like it was being ran when he was locked up.  It seemed like all their energy went into disparaging former artists.  Yeah, sometimes it was funny.  But it didn't help Crooked I, NINA, Eastwood, Spider-Loc, Danny Boy, J. Valentine, PB, or anyone else drop an album.

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2009, 01:04:28 PM »
Damn..Suge walks into a situation like that now and niggas are looking at how they can touch that jaw..lol.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2009, 03:31:15 PM »
People can hate on G-Units recent music and maybe they are over but you can't question the street credibility of 50 and G-Unit...You can throw in the footage at the awards where dude attacked Dre and see who protected Dre...It was G-Unit and them motherfuckers did not hesitate....That's some real shit... Suge must have felt the realness...lol.

Hard, that videos dope you can see Fif running in with the big hits, then buck just stabs the muthafucker lol. Dre musta felt good having all that back up!

And ya can't forget when they shot Games boy, crazy...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 03:41:38 PM by dubsmith_nz »

Roccy

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2009, 03:45:09 PM »
People can hate on G-Units recent music and maybe they are over but you can't question the street credibility of 50 and G-Unit...You can throw in the footage at the awards where dude attacked Dre and see who protected Dre...It was G-Unit and them motherfuckers did not hesitate....That's some real shit... Suge must have felt the realness...lol.

got a link to that video?
how it really goes down..

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2009, 03:51:29 PM »

It zooms in when 50 starts smacking dude lol

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2009, 04:39:55 PM »

It zooms in when 50 starts smacking dude lol

Yeah i reemmber that. 50 was on that dude, punched and hit him with the chair. Lol. 50 hit him more than what Buck did. 50 actually paid Buck lawyer I believed. He mentioned it, i believe.

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2009, 06:52:20 PM »
Now I know we have gotten off the subject of Suge and all but in reference to 50 and G-Unit at the awards, you have to wonder of the loyalty that G-Unit showed played a part in Dre's decision to side with 50 instead of Game in that beef.. I know 50 was more profitable at the time but Game and his crew were now where to be found at the awards when shit went down...Dre had to appreciate G-Unit's protection and loyalty. Back to Suge for a second, in a one-on-one, after knowing what we know about Suge's glass jaw and 50's street rep, I might take 50 over Suge despite the weight difference. 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2009, 07:33:25 PM »
If suge had the power he had in mid 90s I would take him over 50 the guy was untouchable.But theirs no doubt 50 is real.Where as the game has already been exposed.

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2009, 10:56:03 PM »
Yeah, I remember that.

Game said he was backstage or some shit, however in the video, the uploader says game is the guy throwing chairs (and it does actually looks like him....) in the khaki suit.

There was also a rumor that Suge got on stage and said/yelled fuck G-Unit.

But yeah, kind of brave, considering they where on the west coast.

You've seen the other video's?

Of 50 jumping in the crowd at some of his shows (LOL, he takes his chain off, hand it to his man, and jumps down in the crowd to attack, however throwed water at him)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2009, 01:11:51 AM »
remember that there was a audio or video of suge on stage sayin fuck G-unit, LOL @ Suge

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2009, 01:27:08 AM »

You've seen the other video's?

Of 50 jumping in the crowd at some of his shows (LOL, he takes his chain off, hand it to his man, and jumps down in the crowd to attack, however throwed water at him)

Can remember it but havent seen it in ages, got a link?

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2009, 03:36:24 AM »
Where have u seen or heard that of Suge, as far as I read it wasn't true, just a rumor.

Link please.

Here's 50, and his posse taking on the crowd of one of his shows, classic, man!

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2009, 03:56:19 AM »
I still think that 50cent street cred is baloney, how the fuck you gonna name urself 50cent

Wether people like it or not 50s background was real.even in beef 3 domination said 50 was real you can't take it away from him.

Ofcourse he gonna say that or else his reputation/street cred will be lost

You can throw in the footage at the awards where dude attacked Dre and see who protected Dre...It was G-Unit and them motherfuckers did not hesitate

shit u gotta be kidding me, tyrin 2 hit a man, who already is hold up by a security guard (so he cant do nothin) is not really gangster is more like a bitch move

they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2009, 04:12:10 AM »
Why would domination lose his street cred by saying his enemy has street cred?that makes no sense