Author Topic: Suge showed up at the In Da Club video shooting (Flashback)  (Read 1588 times)

Dane

• 'G'
When 50's street cred was at it's highest.

From http://www.8bm.com/diatribes/volume02/005/093.htm

Just recently Suge Knight arrived uninvitingly on the closed set of 50 Cent¹s "In Da Club" video shoot with 13-15 Mexican gangbangers that looked an awful lot like those Mexicans that were standing on the steps in Training Day.
According to reports, the camera crews were horrified and justifiably so. However, 50 Cent wasn't having it. Apparently, 50 Cent stood his ground with his group G-Unit right across from Suge with a "so what's up?" expression on his face.
Suge stood there for a few minutes surrounded with his Mexican gangmemeber smoking his cigar then just turned around and left without saying a word.
Ok, 50 Cent and G Unit are officially soldiers. The hype is real. Everything was recorded by the camera crew so Suge can't try to spin it like he did shit.

2euce 7even

Re: Suge showed up at the In Da Club video shooting (Flashback)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 03:44:14 PM »
what the fuck?suge @ 50´s vid-shoot?

Okka

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 04:23:24 PM »
I remember that, did the video leak?

Big B

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 04:28:43 PM »
ok... why is this news?

Roccy

how it really goes down..

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 04:35:09 PM »
ok... why is this news?

It was a Flashback, cuzz........

Nope haven't seen the final video, but funny considering Game was in the video too, should be around the time where Yukmouth claimed he got slapped twice a week ;D

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 05:41:32 PM »
I still don't get why people doubt 50's hood

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2009, 03:05:04 AM »
Anyone got the vid of this ?
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2009, 03:13:28 AM »
I still don't get why people doubt 50's hood

seriously.. even the enemies from his hood say he got cred.. so what the PROBLEM IS?

Jaydc555

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2009, 03:28:22 AM »
Wether people like it or not 50s background was real.even in beef 3 domination said 50 was real you can't take it away from him.

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2009, 05:16:56 AM »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's real.

Domination said, He was the nigga who broke other Nigga's jaw.

It would've been cool to see the video of this.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2009, 11:00:34 AM »
Nope haven't seen the final video, but funny considering Game was in the video too, should be around the time where Yukmouth claimed he got slapped twice a week ;D
No, it was way earlier than that. Game wasn't on G-Unit yet at this point and wasn't a known figure so even if Suge showed up on the set the same day that Game was filming, he more than likely wouldn't have been there to see Game. Smurf was still down with 50 too so the whole 50-Smurf situation that eventually lead to Game-Yukmouth static was still about six months away. To put it into perspective, the problems with Game and Yuk started at the record release party for Jadakiss' "Kiss Of Death". That didn't get released until June 2004. This video was probably shot around January or February of '03.

I remember hearing about Suge showing up at this set but I thought it was with Boo Y.A.A. Tribe and their people, not a crew of Mexicans. As far as people assuming that 50 would be scared of Suge, I don't see why.

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »
No, it was way earlier than that. Game wasn't on G-Unit yet at this point and wasn't a known figure so even if Suge showed up on the set the same day that Game was filming, he more than likely wouldn't have been there to see Game. Smurf was still down with 50 too so the whole 50-Smurf situation that eventually lead to Game-Yukmouth static was still about six months away. To put it into perspective, the problems with Game and Yuk started at the record release party for Jadakiss' "Kiss Of Death". That didn't get released until June 2004. This video was probably shot around January or February of '03.

I remember hearing about Suge showing up at this set but I thought it was with Boo Y.A.A. Tribe and their people, not a crew of Mexicans. As far as people assuming that 50 would be scared of Suge, I don't see why.

True...

But didn't Em collaborate with the Boo Yaa Tribe at that time?

Let's say Suge did slap Game, then I guess he would know him and who he was, he did try to hook up with the row, before aftermath.

Yeah, think Smurf is in the video as well, saw him in some behind the scene footage

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2009, 08:24:20 AM »
People can hate on G-Units recent music and maybe they are over but you can't question the street credibility of 50 and G-Unit...You can throw in the footage at the awards where dude attacked Dre and see who protected Dre...It was G-Unit and them motherfuckers did not hesitate....That's some real shit... Suge must have felt the realness...lol.

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2009, 09:04:13 AM »
Also, dont forget the number of times 50 has jumped in the crowd (pretty crazy if u ask me)