Author Topic: Suge showed up at the In Da Club video shooting (Flashback)  (Read 1587 times)

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
Re: Suge showed up at the In Da Club video shooting (Flashback)
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2009, 05:21:02 AM »
People can hate on G-Units recent music and maybe they are over but you can't question the street credibility of 50 and G-Unit...You can throw in the footage at the awards where dude attacked Dre and see who protected Dre...It was G-Unit and them motherfuckers did not hesitate....That's some real shit... Suge must have felt the realness...lol.

got a link to that video?

ayo, who's dat candy chick in your sig, she's bangin'!  :o
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2009, 05:28:22 AM »
I still think that 50cent street cred is baloney, how the fuck you gonna name urself 50cent

Wether people like it or not 50s background was real.even in beef 3 domination said 50 was real you can't take it away from him.

Ofcourse he gonna say that or else his reputation/street cred will be lost

You can throw in the footage at the awards where dude attacked Dre and see who protected Dre...It was G-Unit and them motherfuckers did not hesitate

shit u gotta be kidding me, tyrin 2 hit a man, who already is hold up by a security guard (so he cant do nothin) is not really gangster is more like a bitch move

didn't 50 take the name from some hood kat, who he killed? or was that just apart of the movie, lol.  ::)
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Big B

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2009, 06:51:03 AM »
I still think that 50cent street cred is baloney, how the fuck you gonna name urself 50cent

Wether people like it or not 50s background was real.even in beef 3 domination said 50 was real you can't take it away from him.

Ofcourse he gonna say that or else his reputation/street cred will be lost

You can throw in the footage at the awards where dude attacked Dre and see who protected Dre...It was G-Unit and them motherfuckers did not hesitate

shit u gotta be kidding me, tyrin 2 hit a man, who already is hold up by a security guard (so he cant do nothin) is not really gangster is more like a bitch move

didn't 50 take the name from some hood kat, who he killed? or was that just apart of the movie, lol.  ::)
yes. no. yes.

V2DHeart

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2009, 08:01:56 AM »
Suge Knight is in his mid 40's. That incident was Suge along with a couple of his closest, Ganxsta Ridd and all of his people, and they were Mexicans. It didn't really happen how the reporter put it though

& the awards situation. All of the G-Unit camp & co. went in to attack a smaller amount.... "small" amount of people who were already being dealt with effectivly by the security. Instead of being the bigger men, and letting them handle it, they went in and found an opportunity to solidify the reputation they had created for themselves on record, mixtapes, & petty brush-ins with the law. rather than respect the founders, and people who paved the way - some of which were present there, they chose to cheaply take an opening of dishonourable actions, which although may have made them look "gangster" to the little kiddys on the web on youtube, and upper class wathing the news, but in reality it degraded the integrity of Hip Hop, and was a bit of a "bitch" move to be honest for any real person who actually watched it!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Roccy

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2009, 11:07:02 AM »
People can hate on G-Units recent music and maybe they are over but you can't question the street credibility of 50 and G-Unit...You can throw in the footage at the awards where dude attacked Dre and see who protected Dre...It was G-Unit and them motherfuckers did not hesitate....That's some real shit... Suge must have felt the realness...lol.

got a link to that video?

ayo, who's dat candy chick in your sig, she's bangin'!  :o

one of the chickens i got to know at the rave  ;)
how it really goes down..

Jimmy H.

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2009, 11:34:41 AM »
Suge Knight is in his mid 40's. That incident was Suge along with a couple of his closest, Ganxsta Ridd and all of his people, and they were Mexicans. It didn't really happen how the reporter put it though

& the awards situation. All of the G-Unit camp & co. went in to attack a smaller amount.... "small" amount of people who were already being dealt with effectivly by the security. Instead of being the bigger men, and letting them handle it, they went in and found an opportunity to solidify the reputation they had created for themselves on record, mixtapes, & petty brush-ins with the law. rather than respect the founders, and people who paved the way - some of which were present there, they chose to cheaply take an opening of dishonourable actions, which although may have made them look "gangster" to the little kiddys on the web on youtube, and upper class wathing the news, but in reality it degraded the integrity of Hip Hop, and was a bit of a "bitch" move to be honest for any real person who actually watched it!
Degraded the integrity of hip-hop? So the person who poses as a fan to sucker punch someone who is getting a "Lifetime Acheivement Award" is whatever but if the crew/entourage steps in on his behalf, THEY are being disrespectful? Get out of here with that shit! We're not talking about some rapper that they didn't like. We are talking about someone who wasn't an artist or to my knowledge, an invited guest. He wasn't a fan. He was someone, who if security was doing their job, would have not made it within thirty feet of Dre before he got the award. The clear intention was to embarass Dre and disrupt the show. For all G-Unit knew, he could have had an even more violent agenda. It doesn't matter how small the amount of people was. If three people come to your man's house and one of them runs up and slaps him, I guarantee half of the party is going to run up on those three dudes and beat the shit out of them. The lesson in all this is you probably shouldn't try to run up and sucker punch someone when they are running deeper than you are. It should be common knowledge here but apparently, it's disrespectful if that person's crew retaliates.

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2009, 11:56:29 AM »
Why would domination lose his street cred by saying his enemy has street cred?that makes no sense

u kidding me right

If three people come to your man's house and one of them runs up and slaps him, I guarantee half of the party is going to run up on those three dudes and beat the shit out of them. The lesson in all this is you probably shouldn't try to run up and sucker punch someone when they are running deeper than you are. It should be common knowledge here but apparently, it's disrespectful if that person's crew retaliates.
mak

bad example dude, a whole different scenario
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2009, 03:32:32 PM »
Where have u seen or heard that of Suge, as far as I read it wasn't true, just a rumor.

Link please.

Here's 50, and his posse taking on the crowd of one of his shows, classic, man!

Haha ill, just dives right in there and the bottle didn't even hit him

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2009, 06:57:26 PM »
Being from South Jamaica Queens myself I can tell you that 50 story is real. Even his enemies vouch of his realness. Not Ja, but even Supreme, CHaz (American Gangsterm BET) and just knowing about dude in the hood. Even funnier, the guy still goes to the hood here and there and nothing happens to him, despite popular claims. HIs homey got a lot of dude in Jamaica streets shook.