Author Topic: Would LeBron James make it in the NFL? (Check it out)  (Read 975 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Would LeBron James make it in the NFL? (Check it out)
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 09:04:15 PM »
they said Iverson could have went to the NFL too, but unless he was a cornerback & even then i don't think he could play with them.

he is 6 foot, but a skinny/slim build.

LeBron is a tank; i don't know if he would dominate the NFL like he dominates the NBA, but he would still be a valuable player to have.

Iverson was being looked at by some colleges at quarterback

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2009, 03:25:00 PM »
I think he could do it.  He obviously has the body and the talent but the NFL is a different beast.

EXACTLY!!! i dont care what NFL players say. Football is WAYYYY Different, and dont give me, "well in high school" THIS IS THE NFL!!!! Of course theres a chance he could compete, but no guarantees, my opinion is hed get ate up. HES A BASKETBALL PLAYER
he was obviously just as good at football when he made the choice to go to the nba from highschool

still look at tha GREAT COLLEGE Players that dont produce in the NFL. Hes a beast but not a football player

The Best of 3 Worlds

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2009, 05:44:58 PM »
I think he could do it.  He obviously has the body and the talent but the NFL is a different beast.

EXACTLY!!! i dont care what NFL players say. Football is WAYYYY Different, and dont give me, "well in high school" THIS IS THE NFL!!!! Of course theres a chance he could compete, but no guarantees, my opinion is hed get ate up. HES A BASKETBALL PLAYER
he was obviously just as good at football when he made the choice to go to the nba from highschool

still look at tha GREAT COLLEGE Players that dont produce in the NFL. Hes a beast but not a football player
how is he not a football player?  Were not talking about someone who you "think" might be good at football.  The guy played and broke records until he decided to go to the NBA.  What exactly is your definition of a football player?

LeBron "King" James>>>>>Michael Crabtree
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 05:47:10 PM by PLANT »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2009, 10:37:36 AM »

how is he not a football player?  Were not talking about someone who you "think" might be good at football.  The guy played and broke records until he decided to go to the NBA.  What exactly is your definition of a football player?

LeBron "King" James>>>>>Michael Crabtree

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u gota be joking man. MY DEFINITION OF A FOOTBSLL PLAYER IS SOMEONE THAT PLAYS AFTER HIGH SCHOOL!!!
u ever c crabtree play? FUCK OUTTA HERE thats bannable type remarks rt there...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 10:41:11 AM »
^he held every high-school wide recieving record & could have gone to any college to play D-1 ball.

6'8'', 250; can jump higher than Plaxico (that's getting up) with freakish athleticism & build.

i think giving him the nod over Crabtree is a given, i would almost put him up against the elite WR's in the NFL lol.

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2009, 11:36:21 AM »
^he held every high-school wide recieving record & could have gone to any college to play D-1 ball.

6'8'', 250; can jump higher than Plaxico (that's getting up) with freakish athleticism & build.

i think giving him the nod over Crabtree is a given, i would almost put him up against the elite WR's in the NFL lol.
yep.....easily

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 09:07:06 AM »
FUCK OUTTA HERE thats bannable type remarks rt there...

it's PLANT

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2009, 10:27:13 AM »

r u fuckin kiddin me??? Ud give the nod to a guy that has never played a down after high school over  a guy that has set every fuckin wr record in college in the arguably the best confrence in the country? 3,100 yds 42 tds and 231 catches in 2 years as a freshman and sophomore..U must not watch football, Like im in complete shock....This Lebron dickriding has risen TO AN UNHEALTHY LEVEL...Crabtree is the best prospect since Moss a mix between Fitz and Andre Johnson...But yeah id rather have Lebron cuz he was good in highschool...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA..Why not throw Dwight Howard at Defensive End? And Kobe at Qb? Im sure hed be better then Brady..U guys are clowns...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 10:30:10 AM »

LOL!! I cant believe this...U ever see Crabtree Play? LOL@ ITS A GIVEN

The Best of 3 Worlds

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2009, 10:36:14 AM »
I played high school ball, I had 6 teammates get college scholarship, and one has gone to the NFL and is actually really good, Nick Barnett #56 on the Green Bay Packers. I can say this, in high school, you maybe the man, you may break records, you may run a 4.2 and bench 300lbs. and look like a god among 17 year olds. I knew a kid, Shaheed Richardson, he was a beast, 6'5", 265lbs of solid muscle, and he broke whoever he faced. In college he was a 5 year second stringer, who got a few plays but many was a guy that congratulated guys as they come on the field for Iowa St. In high school, both Nick and Shaheed were beast, but at the end one is on the verge of pro-bowl games, and one is http://blog.al.com/breaking/2007/04/vipers_player_arrested_for_ins.html . High school play don't mean shit, in high school you was the man homie, what the fuck happened to you. LeBron made the right move.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2009, 10:39:35 AM »
I played high school ball, I had 6 teammates get college scholarship, and one has gone to the NFL and is actually really good, Nick Barnett #56 on the Green Bay Packers. I can say this, in high school, you maybe the man, you may break records, you may run a 4.2 and bench 300lbs. and look like a god among 17 year olds. I knew a kid, Shaheed Richardson, he was a beast, 6'5", 265lbs of solid muscle, and he broke whoever he faced. In college he was a 5 year second stringer, who got a few plays but many was a guy that congratulated guys as they come on the field for Iowa St. In high school, both Nick and Shaheed were beast, but at the end one is on the verge of pro-bowl games, and one is http://blog.al.com/breaking/2007/04/vipers_player_arrested_for_ins.html . High school play don't mean shit, in high school you was the man homie, what the fuck happened to you. LeBron made the right move.

THANK YOU!! FINALLY SOME COMMON SENSE. He might of been fuckin great. But these dickriders actin like hed be better then crabtree hands down, that just shows ignorance, we have NO CLUE what Bron would even do in college..And Crabtree was UNREAL in college, so to say its a given just shows a persons stupidty

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2009, 03:57:32 PM »
lol, you guys understand that he had offers to go to D-1 schools? he holds every high-school WR record, that just happens to average players; CLEARLY he could have gone on to great things.

you guys clearly don't understand football; if he can catch (i'm sure he can) then it just comes down to size & he is just a freakish athlete.

i thought it was just a Kobe vs. LeBron thing; i didn't think it was a pure hate for LeBron in all aspects.

& as for this Dwight argument, Dwights tall but he's not the right build for a football player, 7 foot, skinny & lanky? c'mon now.

LeBron is 6'8'', 250 & built like a tank; now your just frontin'.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2009, 06:48:43 PM »
lol, you guys understand that he had offers to go to D-1 schools? he holds every high-school WR record, that just happens to average players; CLEARLY he could have gone on to great things.

you guys clearly don't understand football; if he can catch (i'm sure he can) then it just comes down to size & he is just a freakish athlete.

i thought it was just a Kobe vs. LeBron thing; i didn't think it was a pure hate for LeBron in all aspects.

& as for this Dwight argument, Dwights tall but he's not the right build for a football player, 7 foot, skinny & lanky? c'mon now.

LOL@ Clearly I dont understand football, if u knew me ud know that 100 PERCENT FALSE. I coach and i understand the game like very few...Ask Spice or anyone that knows me.. I also never said that he WOULDNT be great i said we dont know HIGH SCHOOL DOESNT MATTER> He might be great yeah, but u saying better then crabtree is just ridicolous and u know it

The Best of 3 Worlds

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 07:20:52 PM »
This thread is disturbing to me.  Behind Tebow you could argue that Crabtree was the best player in College Football during the past 2 seasons!!  How in the hell can anyone say that they would take Lebron over Crabtree in football!!  That statement honestly boggles my mind.  We are talking about a player that was great in high school and we are talking about a player that dominated the college game for 2 years and set record after record, it is a complete slap in the face of Crabtree and also every other division 1a player in college football to say that Bron is better than Crabtree in football and then to say that Lebron is easily better is just icing on the cake.  This thread has turned out to be completely absurd, Lebron better than Crabtree at Football, I laugh out loud real hard just typing that.

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 07:27:29 PM »

LOL@ Clearly I dont understand football, if u knew me ud know that 100 PERCENT FALSE. I coach and i understand the game like very few...Ask Spice or anyone that knows me.. I also never said that he WOULDNT be great i said we dont know HIGH SCHOOL DOESNT MATTER> He might be great yeah, but u saying better then crabtree is just ridicolous and u know it

alright, well i don't know you, i apologize? i don't know lol.

if LeBron said tomorrow that he is changing sports, i GAURENTEE 95% of the teams in the league would be throwing millions at him lmao.

i'm still trying to figure out how knowing how to read defenses & what plays to call helps your opinon more valid that a 6'8'', 250 pounder would be bad at the WR position, coach.

more brolic than Plax, can jump higher than Plax, faster than Plax; the only thing i could see is LeBron's hands being a problem, but he holds all recieving records so i'm sure he has good hands (no homo ;))

but as i was saying, all around better athlete than Plax & your telling me he wouldn't be a pro-bowler lol.