Author Topic: Would LeBron James make it in the NFL? (Check it out)  (Read 977 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Would LeBron James make it in the NFL? (Check it out)
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2009, 09:40:48 PM »
lol, you guys understand that he had offers to go to D-1 schools? he holds every high-school WR record, that just happens to average players; CLEARLY he could have gone on to great things.

you guys clearly don't understand football; if he can catch (i'm sure he can) then it just comes down to size & he is just a freakish athlete.

i thought it was just a Kobe vs. LeBron thing; i didn't think it was a pure hate for LeBron in all aspects.

& as for this Dwight argument, Dwights tall but he's not the right build for a football player, 7 foot, skinny & lanky? c'mon now.

LeBron is 6'8'', 250 & built like a tank; now your just frontin'.

You even read my thread. I listed someone who was a beast in high school, Shaheed Richardson, he was on the same defense as Nick Barnett, who's now on the Packers, and he was 6'5" 265lbs, ran a 4.5 40, 56 seconds at the quarter mile, demolished people at defensive end, and was a tight end. He got a D-1 scholarship, they give out so many D-1 scholarships that there are over 100 teams with about 60 players each. Just 'cause your a beast in high school, all it takes is one good solid hit from a college linebacker like Nick Barnett when your going through the middle and your done.

OchoCinco

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2009, 09:52:01 PM »
lol at the thought of Lebron > Crabtree, this Lebron Hype bus is getting outta control.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2009, 09:54:21 AM »
lol at the thought of Lebron > Crabtree, this Lebron Hype bus is getting outta control.

HAHAHA THANK YOU!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2009, 09:59:57 AM »
lol, you guys understand that he had offers to go to D-1 schools? he holds every high-school WR record, that just happens to average players; CLEARLY he could have gone on to great things.

you guys clearly don't understand football; if he can catch (i'm sure he can) then it just comes down to size & he is just a freakish athlete.

i thought it was just a Kobe vs. LeBron thing; i didn't think it was a pure hate for LeBron in all aspects.

& as for this Dwight argument, Dwights tall but he's not the right build for a football player, 7 foot, skinny & lanky? c'mon now.

LeBron is 6'8'', 250 & built like a tank; now your just frontin'.

LOL@ Clearly I dont understand football, if u knew me ud know that 100 PERCENT FALSE. I coach and i understand the game like very few...Ask Spice or anyone that knows me.. I also never said that he WOULDNT be great i said we dont know HIGH SCHOOL DOESNT MATTER> He might be great yeah, but u saying better then crabtree is just ridicolous and u know it

alright, well i don't know you, i apologize? i don't know lol.

if LeBron said tomorrow that he is changing sports, i GAURENTEE 95% of the teams in the league would be throwing millions at him lmao.

i'm still trying to figure out how knowing how to read defenses & what plays to call helps your opinon more valid that a 6'8'', 250 pounder would be bad at the WR position, coach.

more brolic than Plax, can jump higher than Plax, faster than Plax; the only thing i could see is LeBron's hands being a problem, but he holds all recieving records so i'm sure he has good hands (no homo ;))

but as i was saying, all around better athlete than Plax & your telling me he wouldn't be a pro-bowler lol.

Never said he woudlnt be good. But ur still trying to say that its automatic hed be a pro bowler, thats obsurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nate Clements is A shut down type corner and hasnt made the pro bowl EVER. Its not easy. Who would he be a pro bowler over? Fitz? FUCK NO. Andre Johnson? NO CHANCE. Wayne? LOL. Bolidn? Again LOL. TJ? NO CHANCE AGAIN. Moss?  LOL A Hundred times Steve Smith? Those were the 6 roster spots and i threw in a 7th just to prove a point, and i havent even got started yet...Greg Jennings, Driver, BRANDON MARSHALL, TO, Lee Evans, Roddy White, Welker, I can keep Going...James couldnt hang with any of these guys...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2009, 11:13:57 AM »
^the pro-bowl thing was a joke you clearly didn't feel like taking because your so caught up in making LeBron look like a scrub lol.

question; "would LeBron James make it in the NFL?"

answer; YES, period.

if i said some things that sounded a little bit crazy, they probably were & taken out of proportion; i still stand by my thoughts though, that he would be a really good football player.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2009, 01:12:40 PM »
^he held every high-school wide recieving record & could have gone to any college to play D-1 ball.

6'8'', 250; can jump higher than Plaxico (that's getting up) with freakish athleticism & build.

i think giving him the nod over Crabtree is a given, i would almost put him up against the elite WR's in the NFL lol.

r u fuckin kiddin me??? Ud give the nod to a guy that has never played a down after high school over  a guy that has set every fuckin wr record in college in the arguably the best confrence in the country? 3,100 yds 42 tds and 231 catches in 2 years as a freshman and sophomore..U must not watch football, Like im in complete shock....This Lebron dickriding has risen TO AN UNHEALTHY LEVEL...Crabtree is the best prospect since Moss a mix between Fitz and Andre Johnson...But yeah id rather have Lebron cuz he was good in highschool...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA..Why not throw Dwight Howard at Defensive End? And Kobe at Qb? Im sure hed be better then Brady..U guys are clowns...

I'm glad you're back posting...this board was turning into a mockery. LOL.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 01:15:38 PM by Now_I_Know »

PLANT

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 03:07:52 PM »
^he held every high-school wide recieving record & could have gone to any college to play D-1 ball.

6'8'', 250; can jump higher than Plaxico (that's getting up) with freakish athleticism & build.

i think giving him the nod over Crabtree is a given, i would almost put him up against the elite WR's in the NFL lol.

r u fuckin kiddin me??? Ud give the nod to a guy that has never played a down after high school over  a guy that has set every fuckin wr record in college in the arguably the best confrence in the country? 3,100 yds 42 tds and 231 catches in 2 years as a freshman and sophomore..U must not watch football, Like im in complete shock....This Lebron dickriding has risen TO AN UNHEALTHY LEVEL...Crabtree is the best prospect since Moss a mix between Fitz and Andre Johnson...But yeah id rather have Lebron cuz he was good in highschool...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA..Why not throw Dwight Howard at Defensive End? And Kobe at Qb? Im sure hed be better then Brady..U guys are clowns...

LMAO NIK like you know anything about sports...you dont even know shit about basketball, the ONLY thing you talk about here.  Please dont comment on anything besides Lakers/Kobe threads, and please stay out of LeBron threads ...Nobody wants to hear what you have to say

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2009, 06:34:09 PM »

LMAO NIK like you know anything about sports...you dont even know shit about basketball, the ONLY thing you talk about here.  Please dont comment on anything besides Lakers/Kobe threads, and please stay out of LeBron threads ...Nobody wants to hear what you have to say

PLANT, you're a fucking idiot. it's been proven time after time. you're not even a Cavs fan and you suck LeBron's dick like not other. damn shame.

PLANT

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 07:26:30 PM »

PLANT, you're a fucking idiot. it's been proven time after time. you're not even a Cavs fan and you suck LeBron's dick like not other. damn shame.
well prove it then...its your word against mine, and everone on dubcc knows you are the biggest dicklicking peice of shit EVER on the forum...Dude, you have 20,000+ post on Kobe alone...how can you call anyone else a dickrider? 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2009, 10:37:30 AM »

well prove it then...its your word against mine, and everone on dubcc knows you are the biggest dicklicking peice of shit EVER on the forum...Dude, you have 20,000+ post on Kobe alone...how can you call anyone else a dickrider? 

the only thing "everyone knows" is that it's time to take your sig down, fruitcake.

PLANT

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2009, 01:42:10 PM »

the only thing "everyone knows" is that it's time to take your sig down, fruitcake.
no way jerkey tits

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2009, 03:55:19 PM »
^stop hitting on me