Author Topic: Would LeBron James make it in the NFL? (Check it out)  (Read 976 times)

PLANT

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Would LeBron James make it in the NFL? (Check it out)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 02:27:34 PM »
6'8'', 235? yeah, he'd make it lol.

he's a freak of nature.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 02:40:22 PM »
Yeah I think he'd a pretty difficult matchup lol.  Especially considering he's solid. He isnt some skinny basketball player out there on a football field.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 03:56:36 PM »
they said Iverson could have went to the NFL too, but unless he was a cornerback & even then i don't think he could play with them.

he is 6 foot, but a skinny/slim build.

LeBron is a tank; i don't know if he would dominate the NFL like he dominates the NBA, but he would still be a valuable player to have.

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 04:11:40 PM »
they said Iverson could have went to the NFL too, but unless he was a cornerback & even then i don't think he could play with them.

he is 6 foot, but a skinny/slim build.

LeBron is a tank; i don't know if he would dominate the NFL like he dominates the NBA, but he would still be a valuable player to have.

yeah, Iverson had an arm too though.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 07:13:37 PM »
Yeah the guy just seems like an all around athlete, with his hops and strength I'm sure he could have made noise in the NFL

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 09:35:50 AM »
hed get owned..hes not a football player, hed get his head taken off

The Best of 3 Worlds

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 11:00:43 AM »
LMFAO Dude is bigger than most linemen but he would be playing DB od WR haha

If you think he would get owned why dont you READ the article and see what some REAL football greats have to say about it

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 11:04:51 AM »

If you think he would get owned why dont you READ the article and see what some REAL football greats have to say about it

yeah. Theres no way to know for sure how he'd do. But he's a beast. If his hands are good, he'd be a taller, bigger, stronger, more athletic version of Randy Moss running down the field lol.

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 11:09:14 AM »

yeah. Theres no way to know for sure how he'd do. But he's a beast. If his hands are good, he'd be a taller, bigger, stronger, more athletic version of Randy Moss running down the field lol.
Click the link man, watch the videos and read the article.  Dude broke like EVERY recieving record in highschool...

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 11:13:16 AM »

Click the link man, watch the videos and read the article.  Dude broke like EVERY recieving record in highschool...

yeah I read the article yesterday. 27 TD's in 2 years.  But catching passes over scrawny highschool kids is easier then NFL safeties.....who knows if he'd get the alligator arms across the middle. Regardless, he's just a ridiculous athlete. If he kept catching balls like he did in High School, he probably be the best (or one of the best) receivers in the league.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 12:18:46 PM »
I think he could do it.  He obviously has the body and the talent but the NFL is a different beast.

DIP DIP SET SET

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 03:49:28 PM »
I think he could do it.  He obviously has the body and the talent but the NFL is a different beast.

EXACTLY!!! i dont care what NFL players say. Football is WAYYYY Different, and dont give me, "well in high school" THIS IS THE NFL!!!! Of course theres a chance he could compete, but no guarantees, my opinion is hed get ate up. HES A BASKETBALL PLAYER

The Best of 3 Worlds

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 07:29:05 PM »

EXACTLY!!! i dont care what NFL players say. Football is WAYYYY Different, and dont give me, "well in high school" THIS IS THE NFL!!!! Of course theres a chance he could compete, but no guarantees, my opinion is hed get ate up. HES A BASKETBALL PLAYER
he was obviously just as good at football when he made the choice to go to the nba from highschool

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 09:00:59 PM »
i say he'd be a good TE.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09