Author Topic: Dwight Howard vs Andrew Bynum  (Read 874 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Dwight Howard vs Andrew Bynum
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 10:59:48 PM »
Dwight Howard is the best center since Shaquille O'neal.

with that said though

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mONrcP2NKRc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mONrcP2NKRc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Kool Beenz

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 11:45:54 PM »
if Bynum gets traded to another team NIK would forget all about what he said

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 11:19:20 AM »
Bynum gets way too much hate. Yeah he's been playing poorly but he obviously hasn't gotten much of his explosiveness back since the injury. This is a guy who put up 40 and was shutting down some of the best big men in the game. Dude was putting up double doubles and all kinds of all star numbers but because Nik thinks so highly of him everyone wants to say he's no more than average lol.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2009, 03:23:23 PM »
he'll do a better job on howard then the cavs big men.....and bynum has a post game so hopefully he could draw some fouls on howard

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 04:09:02 PM »
biggest defensive dilemma is guarding the 3.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 04:48:50 PM »
is this the biggest mis-match in NBA finals history?
Shaq vs. Todd MacCulloch comes to mind.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2009, 04:53:50 PM »
Bynum gets way too much hate. Yeah he's been playing poorly but he obviously hasn't gotten much of his explosiveness back since the injury. This is a guy who put up 40 and was shutting down some of the best big men in the game. Dude was putting up double doubles and all kinds of all star numbers but because Nik thinks so highly of him everyone wants to say he's no more than average lol.
shame on you for bringin up logic and common sense

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2009, 08:55:57 PM »
aside from drawing too many quick fouls, he did a nice job tonight. can't hate on that.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2009, 09:06:50 PM »
shame on you for bringin up logic and common sense

Bynum isnt as BAD as some people say, and he obviously is nowhere as GREAT as NIK thinks he is.  I think most of the criticism (from what Ive seen, on tv and radio) isnt about his explosiveness, etc. Its about his softness in the paint.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2009, 09:21:09 PM »

And if it was to your favorite team, you'd repeat everything Sccit says.

He is getting hate, which is unfair. His young, his the 3rd, 4th option and his there right there to counter a Howard or a Perkins. But that being said, his the starting Center for a Laker's franchise that has started George Mikan, Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Magic Johnson (he started one game for Kareem when he was injuried) and Shaquille O'Neal when they won NBA titles. His career will be put up against these monsters (ok, maybe not Magic... lol) for as long as his in Forum Blue and Gold. These players dominated their era, each of them were called the most dominate of their time, and unless Bynum lives up to that, he wouldn't get the respect from Laker fans as their center. It's not fair to him, and the shit that NIK talks about how great Bynum is, is also not fair to him. Let the young man mature, his not going to be as great as any other center, and to talk on them like they will is unfair. Let him just try to get the Vlade Divac status first, then let him mature and then we can talk about him being as good as Dwight Howard, and other. Right now his struggling trying to play against a Rockets team with no true center, and a Nuggets team that is starting Nenę.

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2009, 09:27:45 PM »

thats bullshit lol. You know NIK makes a habit of building up Laker players FAR beyond what the rest of the world thinks of them. Wasnt Kwame Brown the next best thing? Jordan Farmar? Etc...etc. He says shit about these guys that he would NEVER say if they played for another team. Cmon man, you know better...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2009, 09:32:13 PM »

thats bullshit lol. You know NIK makes a habit of building up Laker players FAR beyond what the rest of the world thinks of them. Wasnt Kwame Brown the next best thing? Jordan Farmar? Etc...etc. He says shit about these guys that he would NEVER say if they played for another team. Cmon man, you know better...

Kwame Brown?? Never heard of him.

Jordan Farmar, of course Sccit would love him, his a former Bruin, plus his Jewish. He reminds me of Quincy McCall in the movie Love and Basketball, that kind of Laker career.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2009, 09:34:40 PM »
my favorite nba team changes every week lol

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2009, 05:47:13 AM »
Hack-A-Dwight, He want' to be a "Superman" like Shaq...
(Make him Shaq, M'Benga burn some fouls please!)

'Drew at full strength can hold his own.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2009, 07:44:24 AM »

He is getting hate, which is unfair. His young, his the 3rd, 4th option and his there right there to counter a Howard or a Perkins. But that being said, his the starting Center for a Laker's franchise that has started George Mikan, Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Magic Johnson (he started one game for Kareem when he was injuried) and Shaquille O'Neal when they won NBA titles. His career will be put up against these monsters (ok, maybe not Magic... lol) for as long as his in Forum Blue and Gold. These players dominated their era, each of them were called the most dominate of their time, and unless Bynum lives up to that, he wouldn't get the respect from Laker fans as their center. It's not fair to him, and the shit that NIK talks about how great Bynum is, is also not fair to him. Let the young man mature, his not going to be as great as any other center, and to talk on them like they will is unfair. Let him just try to get the Vlade Divac status first, then let him mature and then we can talk about him being as good as Dwight Howard, and other. Right now his struggling trying to play against a Rockets team with no true center, and a Nuggets team that is starting Nenę.

if Andrew Bynum replaced Kendrick Perkins I really wouldn't be that much happier.  Why?

Bynum has a much higher ceiling but I'd rather Perkins in 82 games than Byum in 41 games
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens