Author Topic: Dwight Howard vs Andrew Bynum  (Read 872 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Dwight Howard vs Andrew Bynum
« on: June 03, 2009, 04:22:14 PM »
is this the biggest mis-match in NBA finals history?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

Re: Dwight Howard vs Andrew Bynum
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 04:23:52 PM »
ha.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 04:28:15 PM »
Naah....Kobe Bryant vs Courtney Lee. LOL

Rick McCrank

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 04:50:30 PM »
Andrew can't catch a break  :laugh:

really though he must have wanted to play Cleveland pretty bad

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 05:03:59 PM »
peitrus got him

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 05:28:15 PM »
peitrus got him
yeah Kobe-Turkoglu is the matchup im expecting
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 07:11:38 PM »
NIK wasnt that you that said he would take Bynum over Howard earlier this year????

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 07:15:29 PM »
NIK wasnt that you that said he would take Bynum over Howard earlier this year????
HAHAHA YUP!  And NIK wonders why he is the joke of this forum lol

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 07:16:36 PM »
lol  he's just a Lakers cheerleader

dude knows alot of b-ball but has those damn purple and yellow glasses on his eyes half the time

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 07:53:52 PM »
bynum might suprise us. and if not he's guaranteed to put dwight howard on the foul line ....which is good for us. our biggest defensive dilemma is guarding the 3.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 08:17:03 PM »
I said if Bynum lives up to his potential he will be a superstar center and one of the last true superstar centers in the league. Dwight has always been a power forward type center and has no true back to the basket game and also lacks a great deal of footwork. He's an amazing talent, but he's not your textbook center. A Bynum who meets expectations would be a much, MUCH better fit for the triangle in the long run...when I made those comments, Bynum was playin amazing ball and had a better career high than Howard, so he was definitely on that path (just prior to the injury). lets not get excited and start acting like Bynum is playing at peak levels right now.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 08:32:38 PM by Now_I_Know »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 08:22:00 PM »
Howard however IS playing at his best

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 08:27:53 PM »
Howard however IS playing at his best

Howard is undeniably playing much better right now...LOL. what does that have to do with what I said? people like to twist shit to make themselves feel better.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 09:28:27 PM »
I said if Bynum lives up to his potential he will be a superstar center and one of the last true superstar centers in the league. Dwight has always been a power forward type center and has no true back to the basket game and also lacks a great deal of footwork. He's an amazing talent, but he's not your textbook center. A Bynum who meets expectations would be a much, MUCH better fit for the triangle in the long run...when I made those comments, Bynum was playin amazing ball and had a better career high than Howard, so he was definitely on that path (just prior to the injury). lets not get excited and start acting like Bynum is playing at peak levels right now.

Are you watching the same Dwight Howard...  :o  :-\

Dwight is a true center, and Bynum has all the potential in the world, but honestly, there is Perkins in Boston, Tyson Chandler wherever he is... lol and of course Howard leading the current young crop of true centers.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 09:33:35 PM »
Bynum is way better than Howard.  I would rather have a 21 year old that is consistently missing 40 games a year and averaging 6 ppg and 3rpg in the playoffs then Dwight Howard.  I would also rather have Farmar over Chris Paul and Odom over Melo, you guys are so whack

DIP DIP SET SET