Author Topic: 2pac Vs Snoop (Doggy) Dogg  (Read 744 times)

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
Re:2pac Vs Snoop (Doggy) Dogg
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2002, 04:29:29 PM »
hahaha you guys are idiots

2pac was a paper gangsta......

he wasnt anything but an act, he wasnt real. he had no criminal record before joining deathrow, he was never in a gang, he just had a big mouth

Snoop is a crip we all know that

so far as i am concerned snoop is more gangsta than 2pac

Shooting the cops and getting off for it is REAL. Getting shot 5 times and living to tell about it is REAL. Getting charged for a crime you didnt committ, is, yes, you guessed it, REAL. And guess what?? All of this happend BEFORE he joined Death Row.

So, if you'd kindly shut your mouth and not make such retarded statements, it would be greatly appreciated. The only idiot here is YOU.

Pac was realer than Snoop ever could be.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2002, 04:30:36 PM by hellrazor »
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re:
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2002, 04:36:08 PM »
2pac by far...snoop has d0ne too much garbage(da game, last meal, doggystyle allstars)
ha shut up, you one of them who always have something bad to say, can't u even read the  title, it's says 2pac Vs Snoop (Doggy) Dogg witch mean ,  i suppose, the early days of snoop dogg, and back in those days snoop was betta than pac...
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2002, 06:10:27 AM »
Snoop 4 me...............Just prefer his style, and to much stuff being released after Pac died is tarnishing his name, cos after "7 Day Theory" I have considered every album pretty mediocre!!!!!
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2002, 06:13:33 AM »
Snoop Doggy Dogg is the real GOAT....
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2002, 08:29:33 AM »
Pac 8

Snoop 9

If D1G1T4L is also sayin Snoop is betta than Pac (not only he's more gangsta)

But this is about who's better at all, not when Snoop was called Doggy Dogg (at least this is how most people understood it since they said 'overall Pac cause Snoop fell of' and shit.) So if it was about Snoop Doggy Dogg, he would definitely have won (right now but it ain't over yet...)

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2002, 09:09:25 AM »
hahaha you guys are idiots

2pac was a paper gangsta......

he wasnt anything but an act, he wasnt real. he had no criminal record before joining deathrow, he was never in a gang, he just had a big mouth

Snoop is a crip we all know that

so far as i am concerned snoop is more gangsta than 2pac

Shooting the cops and getting off for it is REAL. Getting shot 5 times and living to tell about it is REAL. Getting charged for a crime you didnt committ, is, yes, you guessed it, REAL. And guess what?? All of this happend BEFORE he joined Death Row.

So, if you'd kindly shut your mouth and not make such retarded statements, it would be greatly appreciated. The only idiot here is YOU.

* 7O4D gives hellrazor the nod.

Seriously though, 'Pac was too deep and intelligent for some people to appreciate, he was more than some petty street rapper, he was a true artist with very important views that anyone with an open mind could benefit from.  

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2002, 11:20:29 AM »
definatly snoop

S.G.V.

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2002, 04:47:12 PM »
Snoop...without a doubt...he was realer than pac as far as im concerned...ive never really been a fan of pac...snoop was always better to me...and still is....

Danm!!! Homie this had to be one of the worst comment's I ever seen on WCC.
And your one of my favorite poster's on here.
How can (Run to the south) Snoop be more real than (Died a soldier....) 2pac....come on dogg.!!

Snoop is fake as fuck.....eveything he say's is a fabrication.
Pac lived and died the life.......good or not.
Pac Died "Thuglife".

I give u prop's on your moniker.... for speaking out....tho I hope u were drunk when u wrote this..

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

na i wasnt drunk...lemme explain...to me ur not real when u were born in ny and raised in baltimore...then move to marin city and rep oakland and l.a. to the death....pac never repped ny, b-more or marin to the fullest...that shit was always fake to me...its like shunning his past...snoop repped lbc...and still does(tho he probably dont go there no more)....snoop didnt claim to be this big time g or big time drug dealer....he was always just like ima g and thats that....but pac made it seem as if he was this super thug...when in reality pac wasnt on that gangster tip til he hit deathrow....which is another reason i think hes fake....also...when pac said "this is not my real life..." i thought damn this foo is just straight up sayin hes fakin.....

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2002, 06:21:09 PM »
pac

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2002, 10:49:10 PM »
Someone just go to ohhla.com and compare lyrics. Then after that, you tell me.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2002, 11:37:50 PM »
Someone just go to ohhla.com and compare lyrics. Then after that, you tell me.

Exactly.....Snoop's lyric's comparied to Pac's are like a genius to a Retarted kid...
Snoop is way out of it.

I love Snoop But he is in no way anything coming close to 2pac....period.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2002, 11:46:12 PM »
Tupac isnt the most talented lyrical MC, but he's lightyears ahead of Snoop. Doggystyle is one of my fav albums ever [I could care less about any of his other albums], but I like that album strictly for his flow and the production, since every song is hot. But lyrically, its average as fuck. Listen to that album, than throw on any of Pac's albums [especially Makaveli], and its like going from grade school to College.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2002, 12:19:25 AM »
yeah but if I like some music more than other music I can't do nothin about that. Doggystyle is definatly betta than any pac album to me, the flow the production, the style. And how is 2Pac considered the GOAT if it was only about lyrics? obviesly u don't care only about lyrics neither since Pac ain't the best lyricst.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2002, 12:33:01 AM »
'Pac's not the great lyrist. That's like say Barry Bonds is not a great home run hitter. Early 'Pac, not really, as he wrote for more emotions and content. Death Row 'Pac, that muthaphukka was raw lyrically, and Makaveli, All Eyez On Me proved it. Like early Barry Bond, get all around game, but not a home run hitter, 'Pac had the flow, charisma, and content, but the big hitting lyrics weren't there. After signing with Death Row, that muthaphukka was hitting. Listen to Got My Mind Made Up, Blasphemy, Against All Odds, Bomb First, No More Pain, Ambitionz Az a Ridah, Me and My Girlfriend (which a gun for a girl was jus straight classic then). Just 'cause 'Pac wasn't throwing out blind lyricals like most emcees, doesn't mean he ain't got lyricals. He actually used lyricals to make a song with content, added to his game the same way Barry added more home run power to add to his already great game. So don't trip if you ain't feeling 'Pac, his better than Snoop.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2002, 09:01:05 AM »
To the ones talking about who's 'real' and who's 'fake', it depends on what you consider to be real and what you consider to be fake at the end of the day. To me 'Pac was real because he spoke his mind, he had strong views and 90% of the time they were what I consider to be the truth. He was amazingly intelligent and he spoke on some of the most important things that go on in this world, stuff that most people ignore, he was the voice for the people who never got heard, people in society that are basically ignored. I don't give a fuck if he moved around from the east to the west during his younger days, that doesn't matter 'cos at the end of the day he always said he felt the west is where his heart was, thats real to me.
Snoop on the other hand, i'm not gonna say he is fake because I don't think he is, but compared to 2Pac he really doesn't measure up to being an important figure for me personally, I mean I love his music and he entertains me and I respect alot of the things he's achieved in his career, I do consider myself to be a pretty big fan but 2Pac was and is so much more of an important figure/icon not only to music but to life in general imo.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.