Author Topic: Any of ya'll ready to retract your ridiculous "LeBron>Kobe" claims yet?  (Read 6564 times)

teecee

Re: Any of ya'll ready to retract your ridiculous "LeBron>Kobe" claims yet?
« Reply #165 on: June 13, 2009, 12:37:28 PM »
Do ya'll really care how
"popular" someone is anyway?  Its like some junior high type shit.
Bottom line- highest scoring average in history, 6 finals MVP's with no go to big man, 5 regular season MVp's, countless records which todays players won't catch, etc, is all that really matters

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #166 on: June 13, 2009, 12:44:52 PM »
Do ya'll really care how
Bottom line- highest scoring average in history, 6 finals MVP's with no go to big man, 5 regular season MVp's, countless records which todays players won't catch, etc, is all that really matters

the topic was popularity, though... asking if someone cares about that is really dumb when thats the topic at hand. LOL

teecee

« Reply #167 on: June 13, 2009, 10:19:52 PM »
Do ya'll really care how

the topic was popularity, though... asking if someone cares about that is really dumb when thats the topic at hand. LOL

actually NO, that isn't the topic of this thread.  WRONG

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #168 on: June 14, 2009, 12:02:29 PM »
Beckham is, as I already said, WAY WAY more popular than Kobe or any other athlete PERIOD>

Kobe is BIG in China though, and that is a HUGE market obviously.  BUt he will never fuck with MJ for a variety of reasons  (image, marketing, SIX FINALS MVP's, MJ THE NBA keeping his dirty laundry away from the press mostly, MJ's CONSISTENCY, Nike, etc)

LOL

if only u knew how much the league sucked MJ's dick in order for him to gain that image.

The league had everything tro gain of MJ kept hsi mainly wholesome image, so why wouldn't they protect him? 

The bigger question is why the fuck do you think you have all this inside information on the refs, the league, the media, etc?  Its comical, and getting redundant (look it up)

who said it was inside info? it's just obvious that MJ was protected by the league in that day and age, unlike Kobe of today...as a matter of fact, i dont really know of any other player who was protected by his league as much as MJ was. how u fail to acknowledge the fact that this was a major factor in his popularity is mind-boggling.

Hey NIK, larn to read man.  I didn't not acknowledge it, I even agreed with you. 

I was commenting on you saying if "only you knew" about me, as if I couldn't figure it out, or that only you could know of this dveious plot by the league....

LOL@ LARN.. How you going to tell somebody "Larn how to read" When you should LARN how to spell. LOL

The Best of 3 Worlds

teecee

« Reply #169 on: June 14, 2009, 12:08:15 PM »
Beckham is, as I already said, WAY WAY more popular than Kobe or any other athlete PERIOD>

Kobe is BIG in China though, and that is a HUGE market obviously.  BUt he will never fuck with MJ for a variety of reasons  (image, marketing, SIX FINALS MVP's, MJ THE NBA keeping his dirty laundry away from the press mostly, MJ's CONSISTENCY, Nike, etc)

LOL

if only u knew how much the league sucked MJ's dick in order for him to gain that image.

The league had everything tro gain of MJ kept hsi mainly wholesome image, so why wouldn't they protect him? 

The bigger question is why the fuck do you think you have all this inside information on the refs, the league, the media, etc?  Its comical, and getting redundant (look it up)

who said it was inside info? it's just obvious that MJ was protected by the league in that day and age, unlike Kobe of today...as a matter of fact, i dont really know of any other player who was protected by his league as much as MJ was. how u fail to acknowledge the fact that this was a major factor in his popularity is mind-boggling.

Hey NIK, larn to read man.  I didn't not acknowledge it, I even agreed with you. 

I was commenting on you saying if "only you knew" about me, as if I couldn't figure it out, or that only you could know of this dveious plot by the league....

LOL@ LARN.. How you going to tell somebody "Larn how to read" When you should LARN how to spell. LOL

Keyboard is fucked up....keeps scrolling up when I am typing, hence the spelling error.   :)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2009, 12:09:51 PM »
haha just giving u a hard time

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #171 on: June 15, 2009, 03:22:20 PM »
Do ya'll really care how

actually NO, that isn't the topic of this thread.  WRONG

not the thread topic, the topic of discussion. LOL

who care? Lakers=2009 champs...the beginning of a new dynasty. so whats really good? 8)