Author Topic: Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3 Game)  (Read 324 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3 Game)
« on: June 05, 2009, 02:32:04 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/GUPAyGWKd6c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/GUPAyGWKd6c</a>

Damn, this sequel looks like it will be amazing.  Apart from the obvious amazing first player Naughty Dog provides, these guys have added online co-op and competitive modes.  Sick! 

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3 Game)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 09:37:08 PM »
the first uncharted was awesome and I expect this one to be sick too, definitely gonna have to pick this one up!

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 10:28:08 PM »
These games and God Of War III make me want a PS3 so bad

In A Real Way

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »
I'm playing Uncharted 2 Beta as we speak... The demo is great!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 12:05:43 PM »
About to start Ch. 9, game is one of the best I've ever played.  Major improvement from Drake's Fortune, and that was a great game too. 

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 02:38:17 PM »
YUP! PS3 WILL BE THE SYSTEM TO OWN THIS YEAR, So many great games coming out..I was in the beta for this game and the multiplayer is fucking insane! I also loved the first Uncharted, and this game is going to be even better! Cant wait to get my copy tommarow! Will be playing all weeknd!   Hit me up on PSN @ RickD420 if you wanna get down in so CoOp 8)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 07:21:41 PM »
theres no words that can describe this game

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 08:50:40 PM »
This game is simply awesome
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 11:35:48 AM »
the game is good but i think it's a little overrated... a lot of people hyping up this game

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 02:12:09 PM »
you ps3 owners are funny. "we finally got a game in 2009 that is almost as good as gears of war but without the gore!" 

Okka

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 02:23:56 PM »
The first one was good, might have to check this one out too.

Muhfukka

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2009, 08:18:42 PM »
you ps3 owners are funny. "we finally got a game in 2009 that is almost as good as gears of war but without the gore!" 

360 fanboys seem sensitive nowadays. I wonder why.
fanboys hahahaha i play my 360 once a month at most, the last game i bought 2 months ago ive only played once. i just hink its funny that people try to justify wasting money on a ps3

G-Funk

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2009, 08:22:39 PM »
I've heard some good stuff about this game. I'll check out some gameplay videos to see how this shit plays.

360 fanboys seem sensitive nowadays. I wonder why.
fanboys hahahaha i play my 360 once a month at most, the last game i bought 2 months ago ive only played once. i just hink its funny that people try to justify wasting money on a ps3

in all honesty it seems like both parties get sensitive lol, only ones who are all quiet are the Wii folks.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2009, 12:57:47 AM »

Are u serious?
Uncharted 2 plays nothing like gears of war at all,this isn't even worth arguing about, many developers have been praising Uncharted 2,
I beat it and it is one of the best games I have played this year (I own all systems,I play on my 360 the most), the graphics are amazing, gameplay is awesome and the story,cutscenes are excellent
you gotta give credit when credit is due and Naughty Dog definitely deserves credit for Uncharted 2,
you are missing out on an excellent goty quality game

Pretty impressive resume
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/uncharted2amongthieves?q=uncharted%202

and just for fun
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/gearsofwar2?q=Gears%20of%20War%202

Also nothing against Gears of War, I played GOW1 and 2, and they were both great (could never get into the multiplayer though)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2009, 01:31:36 AM »
I didn't know people get such hard ons for gore.  Can't believe anyone would shit on Uncharted 2 because it doesn't have the gore that Gears of War has.  I mean seriously?  Like Blake_Smoke says, look at not just all the praise from game reviewers but from the game developers themselves.  Other companies are saying that Naughty Dog is setting the new benchmark for video games.  These aren't fanboys saying these things, those are professionals.