Author Topic: top HORRORCORE albums???  (Read 733 times)

OG Hack Wilson

top HORRORCORE albums???
« on: June 07, 2009, 06:52:48 PM »
I used to be a huge fan of this dead genre...really lost interested in it the last 7 or 8 years but some of it is still CLASSIC music

1-NATAS "Doubelievengod"
2-Gravediggaz "6 Feet Deep"
3-Esham "Dead Flowerz"
4-Esham "Closed Casket"
5-Goretex "The Art of Dying"
6-Esham "KKKill the Fetus"
7-Brotha Lynch Hung "Loaded"
8-Circle of Tyrants "Circle of Tyrants"
8-House of Krazees "Season of the Pumpkin"
10-Natas "Multikillionaire"
11-Brotha Lynch Hung "Season Of Da Siccness"
12-KGP "Necrology"
13-House of Krazees  "Remix and Rewind"
14-Half Breed "KontamiNATION"
15-Bedlam "Chemical Imbalancez vol 2"
16-Dark Lotus "Tales from the Lotus Pod"
17-Twiztid "Mostasteless"
18-Necro "I Need Drugs"
19-I.C.P. "The Ringmaster"
20-Esham "Tongues"

runner ups:

House of Krazees "Head Trauma"
Necro "Gory Days'
UNLV "ForeverWikkkid"
Bedlam "Chemical Imbalancez vol 1"
Project Born "Crap or Natural"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

Re: top HORRORCORE albums???
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 07:24:54 PM »
Pretty good topic.  I have to admit, I haven't listened to as much Horrorcore as some.  But I also like Esham's "Tongues" album and Twiztid's "Mosttasteless" album.  I think I like the first version of "Mosttasteless" slightly more than the revised version.  I would also say Gravediggaz "6 Feet Deep" album.  I don't know...I'm probably overlooking a few albums too.  But as I said, I'm not as familiar with this genre as some.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 07:26:53 PM »
Mosteasteless (Original version) was the fucking SHIT!!!!

the only downside is they took the R.O.C. off Murder Murder Murder (which was a leftover House of Krazees song)

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 07:27:25 PM »
I have to admit, I never heard any of those albums on that list except Necro's "I Need Drugs". I remember one time smoking out to that album with my boy and I was like, "WTF is this shit!" LOL

Won't front though, I was digging some of the beats on that so much I went out and copped a few singles from it on vinyl the next day.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 07:28:35 PM »
you've NEVER heard "Dead Flowerz" by Esham????

go DL that shit ASAP

JohnnyL

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 07:31:51 PM »
Mosteasteless (Original version) was the fucking SHIT!!!!

the only downside is they took the R.O.C. off Murder Murder Murder (which was a leftover House of Krazees song)

You'll have to school me on this, man.  Who are the "House of Krazees" ?  As far as the original "Mosttasteless" though, yeah, it was the shit.  I remember the original version was hard as hell to find around where I lived.  I don't think it had the wide-spread distribution that the Island/Def Jam re-release had.  The re-release had some cool new songs on it, but they also took off some real cool songs that were on the original.  I really liked that "Runnin' with the Meat Cleaver."  "Murder, Murder, Murder" was really tight too.  I definitely think that was the best album they put out.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 07:35:35 PM »
House of Krazees was Twiztid and a black guy named the R.O.C.

they were active in Detroit from 1992-1997 and then ICP signed Twiztid to their label after the ROC declined to join them as a solo group  (not wanting to leave his partners ironically)

send me a PM if you want any mp3s or something  8)

JohnnyL

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 07:43:35 PM »
House of Krazees was Twiztid and a black guy named the R.O.C.

they were active in Detroit from 1992-1997 and then ICP signed Twiztid to their label after the ROC declined to join them as a solo group  (not wanting to leave his partners ironically)

send me a PM if you want any mp3s or something  8)

Interesting.  I had never heard about that.  Was that R.O.C. dude pretty tight? 

EFFeX

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 07:49:06 PM »
you've NEVER heard "Dead Flowerz" by Esham????

go DL that shit ASAP

Na I haven't, I'll check it out though.

BTW: After looking at that list again, I missed that Grave Diggaz, I've heard that one before.

Al Bundy

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 10:26:43 PM »
how the hell is loaded better than season?

KingNicholas

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 10:51:43 PM »
how the hell is loaded better than season?

Thats what I was about to say. The lyrics for both of those albums are sorta different. One being more about weed and the other more about... sicc shit.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 10:52:08 PM »
hmm...I don't really listen to horrorcore, outside of some Brotha Lynch Hung. Is Spice 1 considered horrorcore?

The Watcher

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2009, 11:12:30 PM »
6 feet deep >>>> *

i didnt mind some of ICP's earlier stuff, even have alot of their CDs still. can't say ive ever heard an esham track though
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2009, 11:27:56 PM »
nice list.

i haven't listened to some of this shit in a long time.  gotta digg up and dust off some of them CDs!! haha

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Al Bundy

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2009, 11:53:10 PM »
how about early three six mafia? i don't know much about their shit