Author Topic: DUBCNN: Video Interview: Dubcnn Sits Down With RBX! (Mixtape/Music/LadyRage)  (Read 695 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/rbx-09-2 - WATCH AND OR DOWNLOAD FULL VIDEO AND READ TRANSCRIPT HERE!

Video Interview: Dubcnn Sits Down With RBX & Napsac Ent. - By : Jose - June 17, 2009

Dubcnn recently got a chance to link up with RBX again and discuss his transition from songwriter to independent solo artist and the changing state of the music industry.

"The Narrator" is preparing the world for the release of his mixtape "X2 The Digital Cush" and his full length album project tentatively titled "The Unanimous Project". We got to sit down with X and his management team Napsac Entertainment at the Napsac Sports Apparel Store in Santa Ana, California for the interview.

Dubcnn Exclusive Interview With West Coast Veteran RBX "The Narrator"

Grab a copy of RBX's mixtape "X2 The Digital Cush", stay tuned for more updates regarding his full length project. Those in Southern California should also make sure to attend the Digital Cush Mixtape Release Party at the Pressbox in Anaheim on June 26th which is sponsored by none other than Dubcnn. RBX will be performing alongside Imperial Assassins, Myke Nez, and Play-R. Special invites include Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm. For more information view the official flyer.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
no feedback yet, while there's a 6 pages topic about 50 cent's latest mixtape? shame on you dubcc  :grumpy:

thanks for the interview Jose :)
honestly, i'm not that interested in RBX's solowork, in compared to the concrete criminals project.
so it's sad to see that RBX is fully focusing on the soloprojects :-\

i assume that the concrete criminals got shelved :P which would be a shame as the myspace tracks sounded great.
i'll see if i can stream the X2 mixtape somewhere though.

PS: Rud, perhaps you should sticky this topic, before it disappears from the first page ;)

Digital Pimpin'

PS: Rud, perhaps you should sticky this topic, before it disappears from the first page ;)

Pfft, like that'll work.

Put 'Detox' in the topic title instead.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Pfft, like that'll work.

off course it will work: sticky topics can't disappear from the first page.

and having a lot of views isn't everything: the majority of the posters only listen to big stars.

Digital Pimpin'

Pfft, like that'll work.

and having a lot of views isn't everything: the majority of the posters only listen to big stars.

It was a joke, but if having a lot of views isn't everything, why don't you want it to disappear from the first page?
The minority who check it out will have been anticipating this interview for a while.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Pfft, like that'll work.

It was a joke, but if having a lot of views isn't everything, why don't you want it to disappear from the first page?
The minority who check it out will have been anticipating this interview for a while.
you'd be surprised how quickly it would get overlooked.
hence i'm glad that Rud made it a sticky :)

not interested in his solo work? Ain't the "Concrete Criminals" project really nothing more than a "RBX featuring Big Rocc" project?

i stated "not that".
i figure that his solowork will be all over the place, like the last few albums.
the concrete criminals seemed to have a bit different musical direction you know?
i'm not saying that there wouldn't be any filler

Okka

Thanks, i'll check this out.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 10:30:19 AM by Okka »

Billooh

• 'G'
  • O.G. Billooh
Good Interview i've read & Listened to it!

I see and knew that RBX workin' with Chilly Chill (that's how it's spellin' not Chilli Chill lol just jokin' with those who don't know...) but with Chilly Chill, that shit gon' Bang 4sho!
You Wanna Know How The West Was Won?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
keep the comments coming

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

the concrete criminals seems to have a different musical direction,you know

edit;
I see...
well,since it looks like the project is on hold,they should listen to the fans and include Ren in Concrete Criminals.

yep  8)

Chad Vader

where's the mixtape?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Okka

Anybody know what's up with The Lady Of Rage? Is she still workin' on that album and is she still signed to Snoop Dogg's wifes label? (Boss Lady Entertainment)