Author Topic: Spurs trade Oberto, Bowen and K. Thomas to Bucks for Richard Jefferson!!  (Read 904 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Great move for the Spurs!! Bucks got ripped off bad!

DIP DIP SET SET

"THE" MoSav

Great move for the Spurs!! Bucks got ripped off bad!

in a sense but they got expiring contracts, and they wont win with or without Jeff. Great move for SAS

The Best of 3 Worlds

Kool Beenz

source?

OchoCinco

lol 2 old dudes and one with heart problem. Milwaukee is prob setting up to fold.

"THE" MoSav

lol 2 old dudes and one with heart problem. Milwaukee is prob setting up to fold.

trying to rebuild

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

they really never needed RJ when they already have Michael Redd...Bucks actually look like they have a decent future, though.

PG Luke Ridnour...Charlie Bell/Damon Jones
SG Ramon Sessions...Keith Bogans/Salim Stoudemire
SF Michael Redd...Bruce Bowen/Joe Alexander
PF Charlie Villanueva...Mbah A Moute/Kurt Thomas
C Andrew Bogut...Fabricio Oberto/Dan Gadzuric

not bad for the east

Spurs made a move they desperately needed....but lets see how they do without Bowen and lets see how RJ fits in before we call this a great move. I still see San Antonio as a bottom to mid seeded team in the west.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 06:24:23 PM by Now_I_Know »

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
^^Bucks have a good future but I think my Pacers will be better next season.  I really think the Pacers will make playoffs next year.  Hell we barely missed out last year and 22 of our losses were by less than 5 points.  I think this team learned a lot this year, we better resign Jack though!!

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^Bucks have a good future but I think my Pacers will be better next season.  I really think the Pacers will make playoffs next year.  Hell we barely missed out last year and 22 of our losses were by less than 5 points.  I think this team learned a lot this year, we better resign Jack though!!

I agree

tempo2

well i knew that the spurs were gunna make a deal this summer but i must admit there still a 25-28 year old center/power forward away from contending again.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Good move by the Spurs. They needed to get younger after all the injuries last year. If Jefferson can gel into the system the Spurs are contenders again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^easy contenders.

GangstaBoogy

The Bucks are my East team. I really want to see them do good but they just can't attract an All-Star callibre player. I was hoping Redd / Jefferson / Sessions / Bogut would work out.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
I don't know. Al Jefferson can score, but can he defend? And who will replace Thomas and Oberto?

'EclipZe

Elson > Oberto

they where better off resigning him

Rick McCrank

I don't know. Al Jefferson can score, but can he defend? And who will replace Thomas and Oberto?

Richard Jefferson

nice trade for the Spurs...

not trying to 'hate' but I don't think they can do much if Duncan continues to look weak

I looked at his numbers last year and they were fine, but watching him was a whole nother thing

every game I watched he looked like the old version of Dwight Howard in this years Finals