Poll

weed or alcohol?  which would you rather be legal

marijuana
9 (47.4%)
alcohol
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: MARIJUANA vs ALCOHOL: if only one could be legal, what would you prefer?  (Read 248 times)

OG Hack Wilson

i say Weed, because nobody is physically addicted to it  (only mentally) and unlike alcohol it has a calming effect on people

i love me a nice vodka buzz....but i prefer me a nice Sour Diesel, Northern lights or Kush "high"  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

For myself, alcohol. Always been more of a drinker then a smoker. But even that shit ive calmed down on as of late.  Thats just for myself tho. For a society, it makes more sense for weed to be legal. Alcohol is way more deadly.  But I think about myself first, so i voted alcohol  :cheers:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i say Weed, because nobody is physically addicted to it  (only mentally) and unlike alcohol it has a calming effect on people

i love me a nice vodka buzz....but i prefer me a nice Sour Diesel, Northern lights or Kush "high"  8)
alcohol is legal so im a go with it cheers

Now_Im_Not_Banned

who gives a fuck whats legal?...do whatya like.

anyways, weed>>>>>>>>>>>>>alcohol, any day.

Al Bundy

i don't really give a shit seeing as the one that's illegal doesn't get you into much trouble here in california. i've been rolled by a cop and he clearly knew that me and my girlfriend had been smoking weed since when I rolled down the windows mad smoke was pouring out. the cop straight up didn't care that i was breaking a law that in his mind "was going to change soon" but the cop was also acting buddy buddy no homo with me once he found out where i was living at the time  :-\

Sparegeez

Alcohol because it would be dumbass hard and expensive to find alcohol if it were illegal. You can grow weed anywhere so it's pretty easy to find.

Roccy

weed
how it really goes down..

• Lil Geezy
Keep it as it is. If they legalize weed, they'll knock the hustle...  8)
FuCk.Th3.wOrLd

• Lil Geezy
For myself, alcohol. Always been more of a drinker then a smoker. But even that shit ive calmed down on as of late.  Thats just for myself tho. For a society, it makes more sense for weed to be legal. Alcohol is way more deadly.  But I think about myself first, so i voted alcohol  :cheers:

YEA!!! What that SD like homie?
FuCk.Th3.wOrLd

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

YEA!!! What that SD like homie?

Yeahhh dat!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who gives a fuck whats legal?...do whatya like.

Exactly. Fuck legalisation!

Jaydc555

Alcohol by far.Nothing gets a party cracking like alcohol.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
since i dont drink much, ill have to go with marijuana.

but both are legal here in Cali*...so fuck what federal law says!!

*YOU GOTTA HAVE A DOCTORS RECOMMENDATION, BUT ANYONE WITH $150 CAN GET ONE.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
alcohol.

2euce 7even

...And when I'm feeling low,
She comes as no surprise.
Turns me on with her love.
Takes me to paradise....