Author Topic: Jay Z ft Al Sharpton stop Chris Brown preformance on BET  (Read 612 times)

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
Re: Jay Z ft Al Sharpton stop Chris Brown preformance on BET
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 09:56:09 AM »
all three of those niggers shouldn't have been allowed there

i thought it was a "Black" Entertainment Channel
not the Niggers In Demand Channel

seriously???? dawg, you just made your self sound extra ignorant.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 10:05:03 AM »
who cares, the guy is a woman beater...I wouldnt want him there either....Fuckin punk
and why should Jay-Z be able to perform? he was a drug dealer, J is a fucking hypocrite and he pulled a bitch move.
im against violence towards women and like Jay's music but he's trying to come off as a saint here.
Let the man perform, he fucked up, move on.

Because Jay Z is top billing with stroke. Chris Brown is nobody. When a nobody does something that upsets a top guy the top guy wins out. You think if it was MJ during the trial that wanted to perform Jay would have been able to say no? No, because Jackson was a megastar. Chris Brown is not.

Jay wasn't mad that Brown beat up some girl. He's mad because it was one of his girls and he's making Chris Brown pay a price for it.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 10:06:50 AM »
who cares, the guy is a woman beater...I wouldnt want him there either....Fuckin punk
and why should Jay-Z be able to perform? he was a drug dealer, J is a fucking hypocrite and he pulled a bitch move.
im against violence towards women and like Jay's music but he's trying to come off as a saint here.
Let the man perform, he fucked up, move on.

Because Jay Z is top billing with stroke. Chris Brown is nobody. When a nobody does something that upsets a top guy the top guy wins out. You think if it was MJ during the trial that wanted to perform Jay would have been able to say no? No, because Jackson was a megastar. Chris Brown is not.

Jay wasn't mad that Brown beat up some girl. He's mad because it was one of his girls and he's making Chris Brown pay a price for it.
That's true!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 10:17:47 AM »
I'd say calling chris brown a nobody is a bit of a stretch considering he's a popular artist

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 12:05:40 PM »
fuck gay-z & bet

Matty

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 12:10:31 PM »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009, 01:00:54 PM »
I'd say calling chris brown a nobody is a bit of a stretch considering he's a popular artist

Compared to Jay Z in the music business he is a nobody. His biggest claim to fame is beating up a girl. I'm not talking about his talent, which I know nothing about. I'm talking about his stature with regards to Jay Z. It'd be like Jay Z telling Sumner Redstone he wasn't allowed at the awards. In that case Jay Z would be the nobody.

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 01:06:16 PM »
His biggest claim to fame is hitting a girl?he has two albums that have both gone double platinum.Not to mention a few number one hits.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2009, 05:14:21 PM »
Bitch move by Jay but CB seems like an asshole plus he's a shitty artist so I don't really give a shit