Author Topic: GETTING SHIT OFF MY CHEST!  (Read 188 times)

bez

GETTING SHIT OFF MY CHEST!
« on: October 23, 2002, 04:02:31 PM »
I need to talk like, no where else on the net where I can have a good bitch about someone than WCC.  So here go's.

As most of you proberly know I am in college.  At lunch and in college I hang around in mostly a group of 5 lads and we all get along quite well.  But theres 1 lad called Rick.  He is a nice lad and all but there sumit about him, I dont know what it is, I dont feel good about myself when I am around him and shit and I feel like twating him all the time.  He irritates me, annoys me but sometimes he is sound.  But around him I just feel like hes being fake with me and I just dont like him for sum reason or another.  I dont know what it is tho, and I have narrowed it down to 1 thing which I have never really get and that is JEALOUSY.

I honestly think that I must be jealous of this lad because I cant find any other reasons that are making me hate him so much.  Every person I meet I seem to get along with and seem to love hanging around with but with him its just basically like get the fuck outter my way I cannot be assed with you.  

Today me and the 5 lads had to do a college presentation, I have worked my ass off doing this, I done the design, set it all out, put all the info on it, made sure everything ran ok. I spend along time making sure it was perfect.  Anyway we all did are page and all did a little talk. I fucked up on my talk which I knew cause I wasent happy at all.  I just stalled and totally forgot everything, my mind went blank.  

Anyway are teacher basically told us the presenation was good and the layout was brilliant but he said everyone did ok exept for rick who was fantastic in his talking and all of eye contact and shit. This really pissed me off considering the work I put in and shit.  I am just worried now cause I think he will get a better mark which I feel will be unfair cause he didnt really know anything about it until 5 mins before the presenation when he wrote down stuffa bout the work.

DEAD ANNOYIN.

Thanks.

budsmokeronly

Re:GETTING SHIT OFF MY CHEST!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2002, 04:09:58 PM »
don't hate the player, hate the game.  all school is, is a game man.  learn how to get through it the easiest way,  learn the shortcuts man.  There is a lot more to school than learning the material taught in class.  

bez

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2002, 04:15:01 PM »
don't hate the player, hate the game.  all school is, is a game man.  learn how to get through it the easiest way,  learn the shortcuts man.  There is a lot more to school than learning the material taught in class.  

thaanks for the advice buddy but its not school its college and I am trying to work hard for the next 2 years so I can come out of it with the highest mark possible and go into uni or a good job.  And when I got teachers telling me my stuff aint good and prasing the 1 lad who I dont like in the class really pisses me off and fucks me head up.  get me?

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2002, 04:47:51 PM »
He doesnt have the power to annoy you, only you do.  Get rid of the negative thoughts, hating him or being jealous is jus implantin seeds of negativeaty in your subconcious mind.  They'll grow, sprout and it'll do damage to you.  So just let it go, like, b4 sleep, just tell your self, you wish the best for him and everyone else, you'll be a lot happyer, chill, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2002, 04:55:41 PM »
who gives a fuck what your teachers tell you?  Who do you think knows more about what you have learned?  You or your teachers?  Ya get me?  Man grades are way overrated.  5 years from now grades ain't gonna mean shit.  If your in college to get good grades, you better damn well rethink your situation man.  I go to college to get my piece of paper called a degree, and for the experience, and a bit of knowledge.  Maybe 10% of my knowledge comes from school, and the rest comes from real life experiences.  A degree is just something to open doors for you.  You are gonna learn most of what you do from your job.  If your teacher is so smart and has so much knowledge, then why are they a teacher, when they could be making a lot more money doing something else.  Like I said its a game man, learn to play it.  Listen to 2Pac's song Starrin' thru my rearview.  That song right there has taught me more than a lot of teachers I have had.  Listen to that song everyday.

bez

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2002, 05:56:41 PM »
who gives a fuck what your teachers tell you?  Who do you think knows more about what you have learned?  You or your teachers?  Ya get me?  Man grades are way overrated.  5 years from now grades ain't gonna mean shit.  If your in college to get good grades, you better damn well rethink your situation man.  I go to college to get my piece of paper called a degree, and for the experience, and a bit of knowledge.  Maybe 10% of my knowledge comes from school, and the rest comes from real life experiences.  A degree is just something to open doors for you.  You are gonna learn most of what you do from your job.  If your teacher is so smart and has so much knowledge, then why are they a teacher, when they could be making a lot more money doing something else.  Like I said its a game man, learn to play it.  Listen to 2Pac's song Starrin' thru my rearview.  That song right there has taught me more than a lot of teachers I have had.  Listen to that song everyday.

Dam man, thanks very much and you too blade.  Thats the thing tho blade I do watn the best for him and he is a nice phella and all but he just really pisses me off and I cant help but hate him like.  And Ac thanks alot mate, I kind of understand what you mean like but it just got on me nerves you get me. Anyway props to both of you.  Bez

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2002, 06:11:08 PM »
yeah I know what ya mean.  what you really need to do, and I need to do too, is learn to control your mind and your thoughts.  You need to really think what is pissing you off.  Is it really this guy rick, or is it the fact that you didn't get as good of grade as you wanted, or maybe even something else.  I know that infinite good probably tell you a lot more than I could about controlling your mind and thoughts, because I am not very good at it.  There are some great books out there about that type of shit, if you ever come across one I definately reccomend reading it.  And let me give you an example of the grades thing.  Say you attend every class, listen very attentively, take very good notes, read the book, and do all assignments.  The night before the test you study real hard, and then try to go to bed.  You are so worried about not getting an A on the test that you have trouble sleeping.  You then go to class the next day all tired and still worried.  You seem to have a blank mind for the test and forget a lot.  You end up getting a C, or D, or even an F.  Does that really mean that you didn't know the material very well?  Of course not.  Shit happens.  Hell you could have found out the night before that your grandma was diagnosed with cancer, or your girlfriend broke up with you, or your house got broken into.  Point is that testing is not the most effective way of showing someone's knowledge on a subject.  And things like essays and presentations, one teacher could give you an A, another teacher a C, another teacher a D, another an C, another an A, and so on.  So don't worry so much about a grade.  Relax, enjoy your life.  Life is a lot easier and less stressful when you don't worry so much, or think negatively.  Remember that Bill Gates- probably the richest man in the world right now, and one of the most successful men ever in the history of business- did not graduate from college.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2002, 08:22:49 PM »
Thats probly the same reason WCC has hate for me...

bez

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2002, 11:23:21 AM »
Thats probly the same reason WCC has hate for me...

Why cos you take the piss outter everyone?

Thanks alot AC, you have helped me alot with that great speech.  Oh and guess what I went into college today and the assignment that we had to write up, he had jacked all of my work and was outting it into his own words.  The dick cant be that smart if he cant even do his own shit can he?  Tell you what tho no more help from me, on anything or for anyone.  I am all 4 1 1 for all, and that 1 person is me and only me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2002, 08:23:06 PM »

I have narrowed it down to 1 thing which I have never really get and that is JEALOUSY.

Guess what lad...YOU JUST ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION!...Yaye! now lets feast on some crumpets...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2002, 08:39:58 PM »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bez

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2002, 10:39:45 AM »

I have narrowed it down to 1 thing which I have never really get and that is JEALOUSY.

Guess what lad...YOU JUST ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION!...Yaye! now lets feast on some crumpets...

Everytime I argue with you I wipe the floor with you, so I aint guna argue with you.  At least I can admit my problems and try facing em.  And what u talking about the crumpets thing, your an idiot. lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2002, 07:38:43 PM »
AC Grundy is on point
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE