Author Topic: RUMOR: Bishop Lamont, Ras Kass, Nino Bless & Kool G Rap to form a group?  (Read 791 times)

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No, thanks. Ras Kass and Kool G Rap are way past their prime. Nino Bless and Bishop Lamont aren't really interesting.
Kool G can still rap circles round every single member of Slaughter House

LMAO :D
what´s so funny? i´d take any dope G Rap verse over everybody in Slaughter House´s catalogs and that´s real talk. no one in Slaughter House has any material that´s near classic status and they didn´t lay the blueprint down for an entire generation.

Theres no doubt about that, everyone will agree with your statement partially, other then that u cannot compare a living legend from another period of time to todays artists , times are different in hip hop and hip hop as a movement and music is evolving, and so are styles connected with music.
Its like u say Mohammad Ali is waaay better boxer then Tyson, Lewis or Holyfield, even Mayweather. They didnt even box in Zair for the title against Foreman. Some things are not for comparing.

Bad example though, because Kool G Rap is still murdering everybody when he does guest verses today. So it'd be more like if Mohammed Ali was still boxing and still killing everyone, because that is what G Rap is doing.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Crooked himself acknowledged that Kool G Rap "still got it". Peep what he says about G Rap from 2:30 - 3:50. I also agree with Crooked. G Rap still goes hard 20 yrs. later. He's always been consistent with it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFDFBZkYzMg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HFDFBZkYzMg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
He was being a fag and sarcastic

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kool G Rap actually mentioned on his twitter that they might be working togeter or something like that.

OG Hack Wilson

Kool G Rap lowering himself to that?

Kool G Rap is the brett favre of rappers
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ROBBS

boring. hopefully this stays a rumor.

8)

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nino just put together a collabo track with the following line-up.

Nino's twitter:

ok here's the line up ... nino bless, j cole, crooked i, kool g rap, & just got off the phone with jump off, he's gonna end it. ya ready?
26 minutes ago from web

OG Hack Wilson

crooked i and kool g rap??

if this collabo happens, WHO CARES IF HE EVER WORKS WITH CUBE, G RAP IS MORE OF A LEGEND  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Crooked been said he's done focusing on the negative side of shit.  He's moved on.  Thank G-d he had that attempt on his life or he'll still be worried about some Cube feature.

Also, Bishop Lamont has some material that should be hitting the streets soon.  Young & Reckless the mixtape with Drama Beats is basically finished and Caltroit Metropolis is being worked on now.  A whole bunch of Detroit cats are in Cali - Hex Murda, House Shoes, Guilty Simpson.  Hopefully, Black Milk will still have a heavy role involved. 

Caltroit has held up well.  The production is insane and it flows incredibly well.  It's really slept on.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Crooked been said he's done focusing on the negative side of shit.  He's moved on.  Thank G-d he had that attempt on his life or he'll still be worried about some Cube feature.

Also, Bishop Lamont has some material that should be hitting the streets soon.  Young & Reckless the mixtape with Drama Beats is basically finished and Caltroit Metropolis is being worked on now.  A whole bunch of Detroit cats are in Cali - Hex Murda, House Shoes, Guilty Simpson.  Hopefully, Black Milk will still have a heavy role involved. 

Caltroit has held up well.  The production is insane and it flows incredibly well.  It's really slept on.
caltroit metropolis won't drop anytime soon i think

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

if this collabo happens, WHO CARES IF HE EVER WORKS WITH CUBE, G RAP IS MORE OF A LEGEND  8)

smh

G Rap is  a legend but that's just bullshit.

and I don't care if he doesn't work with Cube or Dre or somebody like that. It's just that Cube > Kool G Rap
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 12:56:03 AM by J.E. »

RapAddict

• 'G'

caltroit metropolis won't drop anytime soon i think

I think Bishop said on twitter that Metropolis would drop near the end of the year.

Any info on this Young and Reckless Mixtape haven't heard anything about it.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

Jaydc555

I could see a song or two from them but no album.I think you might see some copy cat groups in the next while but nobody will follow through like slaughterhouse.Hell I don't think anyone expected slaughterhouse to really take it this far.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!

if this collabo happens, WHO CARES IF HE EVER WORKS WITH CUBE, G RAP IS MORE OF A LEGEND  8)

smh

and I don't care if he doesn't work with Cube or Dre or somebody like that. It's just that Cube > Kool G Rap
Sorry to say it, but G Rap >> Cube
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

ABN

smh

if you´re basing it on their skills alone you´re crazy. Cube´s never really been a lyrical monster but he´s a great overall artist. he knows how to construct great songs but Cube could never see G Rap or Rakim on some super lyrical shit. but Cube´s got one hell of a catalog that´s for sure.