Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8422 times)

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
Re: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit
« Reply #345 on: July 20, 2009, 04:45:05 PM »
shaq aka big t, what you think about that e-whit music? did you listen to thhat song curious?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #346 on: July 20, 2009, 05:14:22 PM »
lol and lol @ the tittle of this thread
smeeze you a fool for that 1

that nigga always have his momma answer the door and say he not there when we go over there, so until he decides to come out of hiding, we breaking his lil bitch ass down online
LMAO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

G-Funk

« Reply #347 on: July 20, 2009, 09:00:15 PM »
u guys still goin at it? :laugh:

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #348 on: July 20, 2009, 09:02:03 PM »
wow. this thread is fucking retarded. and that e-whit song to curious is rediculous. dudes out of breath and off beat like a muthafucker.. bang on homies! ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #349 on: July 20, 2009, 09:04:59 PM »
smeeze, n supreme that big paybacc joint is dope
i told you both he should have made that joint longer vs goin into the "valley nigga" joint
that pac sample is dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #350 on: July 20, 2009, 09:09:58 PM »
I hope that thread title is a gimmick.

???

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #351 on: July 20, 2009, 09:17:39 PM »
I hope that thread title is a gimmick.

???

Naw no Gimmick I'm afraid E-Whit aka Shaq is really gay. :-[  He was trapped in the closet like R.Kelly but recently busted the hinges off the door and admitted in so many words he gay and stalk men all day online for a living.....Shaq why don't you squash everything with Supreme yall can do each other hair and nails and talk about all the crushes you two have on niggas. :-[ :-[ ;)

Jaydc555

« Reply #352 on: July 20, 2009, 09:19:38 PM »
He was so deep in the closet he was finding Christmas presents

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #353 on: July 20, 2009, 09:20:08 PM »
 :-X

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #354 on: July 20, 2009, 09:31:43 PM »
jay you a fool lol

Cube

shaq

« Reply #355 on: July 20, 2009, 09:44:49 PM »
bottom line is im a bitch i dont give a fuck i hate homies wit know on here this shit bomedy and comedy this shit fucking entertaining a lot of celebrities and rappers have read this shit..they just see how its easy to break niggaz down big paybac did the video to get fame and failed i fucking ended this nigga career in all rap forums not just this all the eastcoast down south forums the reason he got those views on valley nigga and the big maniac vs big paybac  i fuckin love it ..i mean you get these outsiders who worship these people they never met and how and big paybac you not gon sell homie i dont give a fuc what you say nigga what kind of nigga been rapping for 2 years and only can perform 4 songs nigga where s the new shit whats special about a club full of hoodlums nigga talking about movinggggggggggggggggg sit yo bitch ass down nigga all that shit is garbage spider became 50 yes man and sucking his dick i mean this nigga rides 50 cent dick so much and tries to con yall niggaz like he doing something wit a mixtape a month lying to yall showing you footage of him and ti like ti gon work wit him showing picture of him and bun b like bun b gon sit and do a trac wit yo bitch ass this nigga did a song wit j kwon and out all the cte artist he did a song wit the worst cte rapper blood raw..then you got bigsmeezot callin rapper 211 and fake ass gangsta on spiindastreets.com nigga nhp is way more active than 190 i dont condone the gang shit cuzzzzzzzzz bloooooooooooooood but i know whats going out in the deez streets nigga and paybac go listen to the intro of dj quik song safe and sound listen to the first 10 seconds that describes you nigga look in the mirror nigga

if you a boss go to siesta florida thats where ewhit will be next month niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on the islands like a boss
nigga while spider and paybac in the blueroom wondering why they cant get a video on mtv , or bet
yall niggaz cant even get on the deal
and this nigga spider loc dissed game on thisis50 recently so is that gay nigga game dont even think about yo nigga
how is game using the name references wack nigga thats his style nigga
game make way better albums than you spider loc so shut the fuc up nigga
what the fuc is that boss o.g. shit cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #356 on: July 20, 2009, 10:03:42 PM »

lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #357 on: July 20, 2009, 10:05:02 PM »
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #358 on: July 20, 2009, 10:27:30 PM »
bottom line is im a bitch i dont give a fuck i hate homies wit know on here this shit bomedy and comedy
What the fuck??

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #359 on: July 20, 2009, 10:36:17 PM »
shaq aka big t aka e-whit aka homo with multiple homosexual personality disorder, why you keep talking about spider loc, this thread is about you and you being the first openly homosexual male west coast rap artist! Some people had some questions so i'mm going to post them, answer them whenever you get some time thanks!
1. so e-whit when you were in the studio recording curious with t-pain and too $hort were you so excited you couldnt stand up?
2. who did your make up for your album cover?
3. How many units did your cd sale?
4. you have a GREAT IMAGINATION! do you think you'll get into directing movies geared to an all male on male audience?
5. Is it really true about the number of D/L males in the NFL? Is that when you came out of the closet?
6. It takes a real strong person to come out of the closet in front of the world like you did! Does your partner John hug you and hold you tight every night for support or does it take you being with other openly homosexual rappers such as baby and lil wayne to keep your inner strength up?
thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule stalking spider loc and his baymaac artist to answer these questions.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>