Author Topic: The Game 400 Bars Jay Z Diss  (Read 1549 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The Game 400 Bars Jay Z Diss
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2009, 10:45:57 AM »
the groupie still hasnt gotten over it? lol how can he complain about someone saying his name once when he said the nigga name like 100 times? this nigga is worse than a female who cant let a nigga go.....never lost a rap battle?????? joe buddens served him and so did spider loc, this nigga shit be corny and cartoonish wid no facts in it at all, just a bunch of empty threats, hip hop has definately gone down the drain if peole agree he hasnt lost a battle, 50 killed him with two simple verses on not rich and still lying as well....... hmmmmm i guess tite lyrics and true facts get no points.... this nigga tatooed easy e on his body and disrespects his seed... dude is a corn ball for real

Budden destroyed him, but the diss track wasn't exposed too wide so it didn't affect Game's career.
how do you rate Hit Em Up, among all time greatest disses?

i would say one of the top disses of all time, just an insane song! 8)

300 bars killed ALL cred for gunit, just look at there sales after it dropped

I really hope jay responds, 400 bars would be all time epic

i would say 45% of hip hop fans (from barely average(the people who buy music) to hip hop junkies) have not heard this song.

it had nothing to do with Game leaving & dissing them, they just weren't putting out good music.

& in response to how Game's sales declined, it didn't have much to do with the G-Unit fans, just look at the singles.

The Documentary - Hate It or Love It, How We Do, Dreams
D.A. - One Blood, Strip Club
LAX - Game's Pain, My Life

The Documentary had the best singles for mainstream listeners, D.A. had One Blood (which people felt) but Strip Club never took off & LAX's Game's Pain was almost too hardcore for the radio (sad, i know), so it didn't take off & My Life was basically viewed for Wayne, no offense to Game lol.

i think they hurt each others sales very slightly, the majority for G-Unit was weak music & Game just didn't catch on mainstream.

to same Game didnt catch on mainstream is fuckin stupid
all his singles were in top ten on any countdown video show or radio stations and his albums

his first 2 albums went to number 1 and LAX went to 2 but still was number 1 in rap/hip hop charts

come on cham... i know you love Joe budden but quit hating on game just cus he killed Budden

lol, i am not hating at all.

he teamed up with 50 & Em when they were the top of the world in rap, the Lil' Wayne of then.

his singles were top singles of this decade, Hate It or Love It & How We Do.

you can reach top 10 easily on your name, but that doesn't mean people will love it. you have to understand there are more than just strong fans of rap, One Blood was big to raps fans, but others didn't like it, it went big on the charts, it wasn't How We Do big & Strip Club was even worse, then Game's Pain was barely radio-freindly, even if it did good numbers as a single it wasn't Lil' Wayne or T-Pain, so it didn't do good; you have to look at the times & what's the "hip" thing.

not to mention album sales have been declining by the years, so if someone could outsell what they sold 5-6 years ago, that would be impressive.

what Wayne did was insane, to me.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2009, 11:01:26 AM »
the groupie still hasnt gotten over it? lol how can he complain about someone saying his name once when he said the nigga name like 100 times? this nigga is worse than a female who cant let a nigga go.....never lost a rap battle?????? joe buddens served him and so did spider loc, this nigga shit be corny and cartoonish wid no facts in it at all, just a bunch of empty threats, hip hop has definately gone down the drain if peole agree he hasnt lost a battle, 50 killed him with two simple verses on not rich and still lying as well....... hmmmmm i guess tite lyrics and true facts get no points.... this nigga tatooed easy e on his body and disrespects his seed... dude is a corn ball for real

Budden destroyed him, but the diss track wasn't exposed too wide so it didn't affect Game's career.
how do you rate Hit Em Up, among all time greatest disses?

i would say one of the top disses of all time, just an insane song! 8)

all I needed to know  :)
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Blasphemy

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2009, 12:09:42 PM »
I thought against G Unit, 300 Bars and Runnin was the perfect diss. Gave ample amount of bars to each member. Now 400 bars dissing Jay-Z? Man I don't know about that one.

You know who I'd like to see do 400 bars (or even 300). Fucking Ice Cube, 2pac, and nas. lol Just imagine Ice Cube going no vaseline on a motherfucker for that long lol!

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2009, 12:46:48 PM »
I ain't lost a rap beef to date...He just really needs to sit his old a** down somewhere and let the new n*ggas make money...He knows if he goes to war with me, it's gonna be never-ending. From Joe Budden to Memphis Bleek to Ras Kas to Yukmouth to G-Unit as a staff, record label and group, I'm a one-man army man. I will tear you down. They will stop wearing Roc-A-Wear clothing...If Jay responds with a song, it'll be on his album because he's a pretty smart dude, witty, and he knows it'll benefit him more to put it on The Blueprint, if and when he does, just be on the lookout for '400 Bars' ...I'm a really put my pen on the paper and really strike a match."

Why does he think he didn't get killed by Yukmouth Yuk ate his ass up over and over he  KILLED Game in dat beef NO QUESTION BOUT IT

mrkmaidog

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2009, 01:11:10 PM »
yukmouth been ran through by game. killed him on that got 5 on it track, and on that track with speedy got yuk again..... then rapalot put the nail in the coffin and ruined yuks carreer by putting him on freeze and messing up the mastering on mdmp...lol. poor yuk, couldnt even take advantage of the buzz back then. look how wack west coast don is....

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2009, 02:00:44 PM »
mrkmaidog
Lil Geezy

« Reply #34 on: Today at 01:11:10 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yukmouth been ran through by game. killed him on that got 5 on it track, and on that track with speedy got yuk again..... then rapalot put the nail in the coffin and ruined yuks carreer by putting him on freeze and messing up the mastering on mdmp...lol. poor yuk, couldnt even take advantage of the buzz back then. look how wack west coast don is....

What Fuck r u talkin bout Game killed Yuk? let's be real Game started the beef but Yuk finished it Game's I got Mill On It was boo boo and dat other 1 you talkin bout was suppose 2 be a Peace Track Game pulled a Bitch move and diss Yuk after Yuk already layed his verse down (Beef 3) Yuk had a whole Mixtape series Killin Game and other rapp niggaz but mostly Game (All Out War) and let's not forget how fast Yuk came with a reply 2 Game diss the very next Day then came Breath and the video (Game Over 2) The Facts are dat Yukmouth MURDERED Game so BADD dat Game couldn't say nothing Back Yuk left dat Nigga speachless I would put all tha Tracks Were Yukmouth KILLED Game but i'm 2 lazy but theres like at least 4-7 tracks

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2009, 02:10:50 PM »
Game will Hov just like he as murked everybody else he beefed with..

and he is right.. he has not lost a beef yet.. fuck outta here Game haters..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2009, 02:16:39 PM »

LOL!

>>>

this shouldn't even be debateable. :laugh:

Kool Beenz

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2009, 02:36:48 PM »

LOL!

>>>

this shouldn't even be debateable. :laugh:

game kills buddens

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2009, 06:55:07 PM »
please tell me what line he shot at buddens that was even half way tight? lol 

budens killed him with this line alone

beef 4 publicity/what kinda strategy is that
now ask 50 what size battery in ya back

that was a classically on point line. folks got their head so far up games ass its not funny. but hey let the blind lead the blind

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2009, 09:55:19 PM »
Buddens got him good, and had the far better diss, but he didn't do any damage to him. At all...

How you gonna lose a beef if you come out of it in better form than you went in? Game has since gone multi platinum twice, and gold once all the while making dope music. Budden followed up a huge single and alright selling album by making even doper music but sold wood, ask yourself who won

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2009, 10:26:07 PM »
^LOL, how does that affect anything though?

if Eminem battled some no name today & lost, like got beat bad; but the no name never takes off after that, would he say he "lost that battle"?

Budden wasn't trying to end Game's career, just telling him how bitch he was.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2009, 12:30:35 AM »
budden couldnt even come up with a rhyme more then 4 letters

dudes flow was garbage compared to games also

budden stays losing

for gods sake he is the worst out of slaughterhouse

makemoneymoney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2009, 03:30:08 AM »
listen to the jay z interview with semtex here:

http://thisis50.com/

:o he sounds like a right coward "i dont know what ive dont to start this beef"

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2009, 07:06:01 AM »
Just on the topic of Game's past beefs, it's true, he hasn't lost one to date!:

* 50 Cent/G-Unit
* Spider Loc
* Memphis Bleek
* Joe Budden
* Yukmouth
etc.....

He killed all these dudes on wax, no contest.

"Made 500 million, that's ya homie though/Took ya manhood, gave the shit to Lil' Romeo/"

"Pac knew he was a pussy, that's why he went South/Signed to Rap-A-Lot, they never put his ass out/"

Couple lines I liked from his "I Got A Mill On it" diss, going at Yuk.