Author Topic: The Game 400 Bars Jay Z Diss  (Read 1550 times)

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
Re: The Game 400 Bars Jay Z Diss
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2009, 07:45:44 AM »
i dont know what world  yall must live in but with spi. killed that dude since over kill,and toe tag game been quit he just now speaking about g-unit since then last year

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2009, 08:36:23 AM »
Eh, let's be real people. Game "lost" with Yukmouth and Buddens (we're talking about track vs. track, fuck anything else). It's hard to say he won against 50 since he never responded (other than the track where he was using his voice). However he did win against Banks, Yayo, Bleek & Spider. So I'd say he's 50/50.

Game is a quality battle rapper though, there's no doubt about that. People just tend to overrate some of his disses sometimes because of the atmosphere he creates with his beat choice and voice presence, when in reality there's hardly any dope diss lines in the song (typical example is Body Bags).

makemoneymoney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2009, 10:08:18 AM »
Eh, let's be real people. Game "lost" with Yukmouth and Buddens (we're talking about track vs. track, fuck anything else). It's hard to say he won against 50 since he never responded (other than the track where he was using his voice). However he did win against Banks, Yayo, Bleek & Spider. So I'd say he's 50/50.

Game is a quality battle rapper though, there's no doubt about that. People just tend to overrate some of his disses sometimes because of the atmosphere he creates with his beat choice and voice presence, when in reality there's hardly any dope diss lines in the song (typical example is Body Bags).

beefs arent just about tracks, rass kass dropped a decent diss track against game, did he win that beef? HELL NO! tracks are a small percentage of what it takes to "win" a beef, one of the main aspects is how you handle yourself throughout it and what you accomplish then and after, and 99.9% of the people Game's beefed with dont sell no records no more and are worse of then they were before they beefed with him.... thats why Game can say he won all those, and none of them are gonna say any different,

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2009, 10:19:01 AM »
you guys realize diss tracks are determined by word for word, line for line within the song & not by popularity, right? :laugh:

LOL, Games whole second verse of "Buddens" was about killing him in person, which we all know he isn't capable of doing. :D

the big third verse, to finish him off? "Joe Budden is the true definition of a wangsta." :laugh:

but i'm saying he won beef again the Unit, Loc, lost to Yuk though lol.

"Game Over" owned Game lol, i am really having trouble understanding how you guys can say you pay attention to lyrics are really are clueless to who won that one. :o ???

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2009, 10:21:07 AM »
Why should I as a fan care about sales from artists prior and after the beef ? Do I have stocks invested in such and such rappers company ? No. All I care about is the music. And it's not like people like Budden, Yukmouth, Spider, Ras Kass were big sellers to begin with.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2009, 10:22:23 AM »
yeah game won the g-unit beef but theres two possible beefs he didnt win

1.yeah he did, but if he really thinks he did (vs bein embarrassed to admitt it lol) theres no way game won anything against yuk in that beef, gameface got female feelings and his feelings change lol

2.the whole budden thing, games diss was aite but nuthin on the same level of what he was servin g-unit with.  and buddens wasnt anything special either, but it wasnt like game murdered him or even won

but about this whole jay thing, if jay wants to he can end games career, look a few words has game all "hyped up" and jay says tell groupie to get over it

IF muffuccaz stop wearin jays brand, GAME IS A BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a sec, this dude just said he won the beef against Yukmouth, LMAO!! :laugh:
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

makemoneymoney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2009, 10:24:21 AM »
plus to my earlier post, the games beefs were with people who had allready been in the game for what 5-10years? released albums etc.... game only just got signed when he started beefing with some of these rappers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2009, 10:29:43 AM »
Why should I as a fan care about sales from artists prior and after the beef ? Do I have stocks invested in such and such rappers company ? No. All I care about is the music. And it's not like people like Budden, Yukmouth, Spider, Ras Kass were big sellers to begin with.

exactly +1, i've always noticed though, that people bring up sales when they are on the loosing side of an argument. :P

but yeah, none of those rappers were big to begin with, so you knew going into the beef that regardless of how the tracks went down, even if we had Ether Pt. 2, Yukmouth was not going to become a top selling artist. :P

plus to my earlier post, the games beefs were with people who had allready been in the game for what 5-10years? released albums etc.... game only just got signed when he started beefing with some of these rappers

HONESTLY, not even trying to make Game look like a bitch; but, if Dre never gave him his first chance on Aftermath, there is no doubt in my mind Game would be EXACTLY where Jay Rock & the rest of New West is today.

that being said, also, when you have the back of Dre, 50 & Em & at the time they were the 3 biggest names in rap, you'd have to be the worst rapper alive to put out bad music lol.

if any other of the guys he dissed against had the chance to work with Aftermath (psssst, 50 Cent; blew up bigger than anything from it), Yuk, Joey, etc., they would have become big too.