Author Topic: The Game 400 Bars Jay Z Diss  (Read 1551 times)

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
The Game 400 Bars Jay Z Diss
« on: July 23, 2009, 06:28:07 PM »
Speaking via a phone interview from Amsterdam, Game broke down his issues with Jay.

"There's one thing about Jay man, let's not confuse who it is we're talking about," Game said in an interview. "This dude is real slick, real witty and I never hated on his legacy or his old music but this new, everything he putting out to date is just trash. We don't want no parts to it and I feel like a lot of people have been wanting to voice their opinions but nobody has because as soon as I came out with the whole Jay-Z thing, everybody jumped on. And it even surprised me because I'm thinking everybody with Game just hating but it was like a pretty cool split. Half the people were like Roc-A-Fella this, that and the other half was like Jay-Z old, washed. So, I wouldn't be on the phone if it wasn't blown out of proportion at this point...Some people don't wanna get old...He just old and bitter and when anybody say my name in a rap, I'm gonna lock in...My fans expect me to respond and I ain't lost a rap beef to date...He just really needs to sit his old a** down somewhere and let the new n*ggas make money...He knows if he goes to war with me, it's gonna be never-ending. From Joe Budden to Memphis Bleek to Ras Kas to Yukmouth to G-Unit as a staff, record label and group, I'm a one-man army man. I will tear you down. They will stop wearing Roc-A-Wear clothing...If Jay responds with a song, it'll be on his album because he's a pretty smart dude, witty, and he knows it'll benefit him more to put it on The Blueprint, if and when he does, just be on the lookout for '400 Bars' ...I'm a really put my pen on the paper and really strike a match."

Watch This Space :o

400 Bars And Guning  8) Get Em Game !!

Jay Z Still Wont Respond Tho

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game 400 Bars Jay Z Diss
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 06:30:42 PM »
I must be one of few with this opinion but the bar series sucked.  A bunch of rambling that didn't prove anything.

Who cares if you can rap for 400 minutes?

I'd take My Bitch > over any of Game's other disses.  Though, I do have a soft spot for Face of L.A.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 06:32:59 PM »
I thought against G Unit, 300 Bars and Runnin was the perfect diss. Gave ample amount of bars to each member. Now 400 bars dissing Jay-Z? Man I don't know about that one.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 06:39:28 PM »
wait, correct me if i'm wrong; but isn't Game saying he is dissing Jay-Z because he is "washed up"?

but didn't Game start name dropping Jay-Z as soon as he was handed a mic from Aftermath? & wasn't the last album Jay dropped before that The Black Album? a debated "classic album" by some?

& Jay-Z was washed up?

c'mon Game. :stupid:

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 06:45:57 PM »
wait, correct me if i'm wrong; but isn't Game saying he is dissing Jay-Z because he is "washed up"?

but didn't Game start name dropping Jay-Z as soon as he was handed a mic from Aftermath? & wasn't the last album Jay dropped before that The Black Album? a debated "classic album" by some?

& Jay-Z was washed up?

Well I do not expect Game to say he is still relevant whether he is or not. I just want Game to be committed to it and not change his mind again next week.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 06:52:22 PM »

& Jay-Z was washed up?

Well I do not expect Game to say he is still relevant whether he is or not. I just want Game to be committed to it and not change his mind again next week.

i would understand if within the last year or so he started his Jay-Z name dropping campaign, but he started name dropping from the start of his career & Jay dropped a "classic" right before Game hit the scene, so how does Game's explaination to why he started dropping Jay's name make sense?

but i agree, if he is really set on dissing Jay-Z; by all means, let him.

but he better not offer Jay a chance to appear on "The Red Album", within the next few days lol.

is there anybody on this board who still wants to challenge what i said about "The Red Album" having something to do with Jay-Z? ::)

Hittman2001

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 06:55:10 PM »
While i do appreciate some of the music The Game has put out.  i dont agree with what he is trying to do with Jay-z.  Nor do i understand the thinking behind it.  I can only hope Jay-z doesnt respond with a diss, it will only add fuel to the fire.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 07:08:03 PM »
the groupie still hasnt gotten over it? lol how can he complain about someone saying his name once when he said the nigga name like 100 times? this nigga is worse than a female who cant let a nigga go.....never lost a rap battle?????? joe buddens served him and so did spider loc, this nigga shit be corny and cartoonish wid no facts in it at all, just a bunch of empty threats, hip hop has definately gone down the drain if peole agree he hasnt lost a battle, 50 killed him with two simple verses on not rich and still lying as well....... hmmmmm i guess tite lyrics and true facts get no points.... this nigga tatooed easy e on his body and disrespects his seed... dude is a corn ball for real

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 07:09:14 PM »

& Jay-Z was washed up?

i would understand if within the last year or so he started his Jay-Z name dropping campaign, but he started name dropping from the start of his career & Jay dropped a "classic" right before Game hit the scene, so how does Game's explaination to why he started dropping Jay's name make sense?

but i agree, if he is really set on dissing Jay-Z; by all means, let him.

but he better not offer Jay a chance to appear on "The Red Album", within the next few days lol.

is there anybody on this board who still wants to challenge what i said about "The Red Album" having something to do with Jay-Z? ::)

I think Game's intentions are blatantly obvious to me at least.

He wants to go down in history one of 2 ways with Jay. With a collabo or a diss record. He ain't getting the collabo so it is all or nothing. Probably helps him more now that he heard his name in a freestyle but one way or another that is how he wanted this to play out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 07:10:55 PM »
the groupie still hasnt gotten over it? lol how can he complain about someone saying his name once when he said the nigga name like 100 times? this nigga is worse than a female who cant let a nigga go.....never lost a rap battle?????? joe buddens served him and so did spider loc, this nigga shit be corny and cartoonish wid no facts in it at all, just a bunch of empty threats, hip hop has definately gone down the drain if peole agree he hasnt lost a battle, 50 killed him with two simple verses on not rich and still lying as well....... hmmmmm i guess tite lyrics and true facts get no points.... this nigga tatooed easy e on his body and disrespects his seed... dude is a corn ball for real

Budden destroyed him, but the diss track wasn't exposed too wide so it didn't affect Game's career.

THEREALBWS

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 07:12:52 PM »
i agree that budden killed him but spider loc HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 07:22:47 PM »

Budden destroyed him, but the diss track wasn't exposed too wide so it didn't affect Game's career.

its obvious you havent heard toe tagz, ova kill, g unot killa, cuz just with those alone he ripped him up and spit him out, but you see he left the loc all the way alone after that ova kill and toe tagz, and im not speaking about it affecting his career. ice cube killed nwa without affectiong easy's and dre's career, he killed them none the less, everybody says nas killed jay with either, which i dont agree with but it didnt affect hov's career. the win or loss does not have to affect your career to be a fact. game knows when to leave shit alone. and spi is about the only person that rapped him into silence like, let me leave this dude alone haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you can deny it all you want but it is what it is
i agree that budden killed him but spider loc HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 07:48:32 PM »
300 bars killed ALL cred for gunit, just look at there sales after it dropped

I really hope jay responds, 400 bars would be all time epic
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Jimmy H.

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2009, 07:58:05 PM »

But on the same end, look at Game's sales. The rift took a toll on both of their careers. I could give Game credit on his statement about never losing a rap battle/beef but it's all kind of objective. I'd say him and Buddens is a Dre and Eazy situation. It's about even. Everyone has a different view. I like the Jay-Game matchup and think it could bring some quality shit out of both if Jay decides to take it there but it already seems like a popularity contest to me. Game needs this battle to happen but I think people are kind of sleeping on how hard Jay can come when he wants to. Like I said, the groupie talk is kind of annoying at this stage but I like this match a lot.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2009, 08:02:42 PM »

But on the same end, look at Game's sales. The rift took a toll on both of their careers. I could give Game credit on his statement about never losing a rap battle/beef but it's all kind of objective. I'd say him and Buddens is a Dre and Eazy situation. It's about even. Everyone has a different view. I like the Jay-Game matchup and think it could bring some quality shit out of both if Jay decides to take it there but it already seems like a popularity contest to me. Game needs this battle to happen but I think people are kind of sleeping on how hard Jay can come when he wants to. Like I said, the groupie talk is kind of annoying at this stage but I like this match a lot.

Game's sales have gone down, but nothing like the hit that entire label took

but in the long run Game is still fresh and relevant with buzz for this R.E.D. album, 50 on the other hand has dropped 3 singles ALL have flopped and his album is still TBA after it was supposed to come out last fall.  Banks and yayo both dropped from Interscope too
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....