Poll

would you be interested?

Hell yeah
51 (86.4%)
Fuck no
8 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Lara Lavi wants new Death Row Tour (Dogg Pound, Crooked I, Rage, Danny Boy.....)  (Read 1098 times)

ikke

"Can you do a poll and ask your base folks if they would be interested in a Death Row presents national tour with the original Dogg Pound, Lady of Rage, Crooked ---I, Danny Boy and special guests
No because national

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
What?? Why wouldn't they be making money?? You and your comments are very strange sometimes.
Im one of the biggest death row fans you are likely to come across but you seriously need to get off suge's cock.

Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Bad Azz and Soopafly are also invited for the tour  8)
Damn, all those legends on a tour together. They'd be gettin paid like no other.

LOL dream on.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What?? Why wouldn't they be making money?? You and your comments are very strange sometimes.

Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Bad Azz and Soopafly are also invited for the tour  8)
Damn, all those legends on a tour together. They'd be gettin paid like no other.

LOL dream on.

My "dream on" comment was meant for the "all those legends on a tour together" part, cause a west coast concert of that magnitude is not very likely to happen but even if it did then it shouldn't be called a DR tour. Secondly I would never wish for any of those artists NOT to be making money, matter of fact I wish them nothing but the best.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

BIGWORM

I think it would be good for the artists and the fans.

KURUPTION-81

Id go but its never going to come to the uk.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

kuruptDPG

i hope it does if its on that is. they should perform on unreleased joints as well, would be dope to hear them rap on some unreleased traks.

damn i would luv to hear sum dogg pound unreleased shit, kruutp lyrically was amazing then so any trak hes on then, hes bound to rip to the max

Suga Foot

I'd go if it wasn't all ages.  For 700-1000, if it's all ages that means they'll be playing community centers or early shows at nightclubs.  Fuck that.

kinda gay worrying about whos around you rather than the show

Trust me I've been to a lot of concerts.  Venue and crowd make a huge difference.  I'm not gonna have a good time with a bunch of kids around me drinking apple juice.  You can have your Shirley Temples with the kids at the local Norwegian cultural center, I'd rather have fun.

ToOoOoN!!!

or canada  >:(

Al Bundy

i'd go for sure!

2euce 7even

hell muthafuckin yeah but since im not from USA i will never see tha tour (if it ever happens) only thing left is that dogg pound double cd 2 leak sometime.

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
I'd go if it wasn't all ages.  For 700-1000, if it's all ages that means they'll be playing community centers or early shows at nightclubs.  Fuck that.

lets be honest, do you think any of these artists can headline a show and gather a crowd any bigger than that?

at least Wide Awake know what they can realistically do. why are they gonna spend dough on renting out a huge venue when its not even gonna get half full.

ikke

concert halls have an age limit in the US?

Suga Foot

lets be honest, do you think any of these artists can headline a show and gather a crowd any bigger than that?

at least Wide Awake know what they can realistically do. why are they gonna spend dough on renting out a huge venue when its not even gonna get half full.

It's not the amount of people that I have a problem with.  700-1000 is perfect.  It's the all ages thing I have a problem with.  If it's all ages, that means it'll be an early show at a nightclub.  Nightclubs make their money on alcohol sales.  They're gonna want all the kids out by 9:00-10:00 so they can start making money.  The all ages thing is a bad idea.

ikke

It's not the amount of people that I have a problem with.  700-1000 is perfect.  It's the all ages thing I have a problem with.  If it's all ages, that means it'll be an early show at a nightclub.  Nightclubs make their money on alcohol sales.  They're gonna want all the kids out by 9:00-10:00 so they can start making money.  The all ages thing is a bad idea.
then get them to make it an international tour 8)
in europe alcohol ages are alot lower. Especially in the netherlands.

You as Dubcc have alot of influence, make it an international tour ::)

Taclivin

• 'G'
Would love to see it. But wont ever happen.
I have better chance at finding bigfoot.