Author Topic: Lighter Shade Of Brown  (Read 130 times)

Funkadelic

Lighter Shade Of Brown
« on: October 27, 2002, 05:49:15 AM »
Are they from L.A?

GangstaT told me that they are from L.A, but I'm not that sure. Can anybody help me?

Dr._Funkenstein

Re:Lighter Shade Of Brown
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2002, 09:24:05 AM »
http://www.radio101.it/soul/rap/groupe/p_00335.htm

They're under "California, Los Angeles".

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2002, 11:30:37 AM »
yeah they are from Cali..
40oz Graphire

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2002, 12:08:48 PM »
I think ODM is from tha S.G.V but he's out here in tha Inland Empire 909 Area.

They alwayz represent tha 909 Area... I think they're from Riverside...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2002, 02:01:14 PM »

yea i want to say hes from la puente cuz i caught him and dttx at a party in la puente once....but yea they rep Riverside...which is far from l.a.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2002, 02:53:22 PM »

yea i want to say hes from la puente cuz i caught him and dttx at a party in la puente once....but yea they rep Riverside...which is far from l.a.

yea.. this is tru.  This is technically Riverside County.. but close enough to be considered LA IMO.  Just about an hour inland from LA.  Not bad at all.  They got mad hoes out in Riverside.  We used to drive out there.. get a hotel and go to Club Metro.  All variety of bitchs... lots of Latinaz.. and Asians.. tons of BROTHAZ like me used to go way out there just to try and scoop that shit up!!!!! We didnt want to drive back all drunk.. so thats where the Travel Lodge came into play.. Riverside was LOVELY.  Very different from fuckin with these hoes in LA.

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2002, 03:46:52 PM »

yea.. this is tru.  This is technically Riverside County.. but close enough to be considered LA IMO.  Just about an hour inland from LA.  Not bad at all.  They got mad hoes out in Riverside.  We used to drive out there.. get a hotel and go to Club Metro.  All variety of bitchs... lots of Latinaz.. and Asians.. tons of BROTHAZ like me used to go way out there just to try and scoop that shit up!!!!! We didnt want to drive back all drunk.. so thats where the Travel Lodge came into play.. Riverside was LOVELY.  Very different from fuckin with these hoes in LA.

Axle
daaaaamn club metro...i cant stand that place...its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to ghetto....muthafuckas in there with shorts on and shit....always fights....and for some reason them foos got a goth night...so u see all these dracula lookin muthafuckas....but yea i.e. hoes and l.a. hoes are alot different....i.e. hoes dont look as good imo...but they sure as hell love to fuck more....

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2002, 10:53:23 PM »

daaaaamn club metro...i cant stand that place...its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to ghetto....muthafuckas in there with shorts on and shit....always fights....and for some reason them foos got a goth night...so u see all these dracula lookin muthafuckas....but yea i.e. hoes and l.a. hoes are alot different....i.e. hoes dont look as good imo...but they sure as hell love to fuck more....

LOL... I agree... I.E. and L.A. hoes look way different, but I say I.E. hoes look better, but that's 'cause I was raised with them. Some say L.A., I like my I.E., but either way, both are WAAAAAAYYYYY better than Minnesota... LOL.

And LSOB are said to be from Riverside, but I know they have homies in Pomona. My cousin knows ODM, and he lives in Riverside. But most everyone they work with early on are from Pomona. So either way, they from way outside, and now they live in a very nice city. I would love to live in Riverside again, just not Casa Blance.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2002, 10:55:28 PM »
I loved Brown & Proud. They on some candy hip hop but "On A Sunday Afternoon" is an undeniable classic.