Author Topic: Manny on steroid revelations "Not that big of a deal"  (Read 241 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Manny on steroid revelations "Not that big of a deal"
« on: July 30, 2009, 08:34:27 PM »
LMAO

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Manny on steroid revelations "Not that big of a deal"
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 08:37:21 PM »
you sayin its a big deal?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 08:38:54 PM »
Manny being Manny

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

OchoCinco

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 10:50:37 PM »
0-5 with an error?

i'd say he's taking it well. :laugh:

but LOL, Hank Aaron is definitely plotting to kill him after a comment like that. :laugh:

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 11:34:29 PM »
Is anybody really surprised? He basically got busted for it this year, why would you think that he just started. It sucks for the game, but any realistic fan should have known that there really were a large number of guys taking steroids. Every team, all sorts of positions, stars, scrubs, all across the board. It's such an overrun story that I'd rather not hear about it anymore. Let the records stand, people will remember the steroid allegations throughout history.
I got a bird's eye view

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 12:25:55 AM »
Is anybody really surprised? He basically got busted for it this year, why would you think that he just started. It sucks for the game, but any realistic fan should have known that there really were a large number of guys taking steroids. Every team, all sorts of positions, stars, scrubs, all across the board. It's such an overrun story that I'd rather not hear about it anymore. Let the records stand, people will remember the steroid allegations throughout history.

your opinon on the "*"...?

give it to players & let them in or fuck an * & let him in because it was just an ERA in Baseball?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 01:21:12 AM »
did you really think he started using when he got to the dodgers?  LMAO

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 01:22:08 AM »
0-5 with an error?

he is.  everything rolls of this niggas back.  hes been in a slump is all. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 08:17:00 AM »
0-5 with an error?

but LOL, Hank Aaron is definitely plotting to kill him after a comment like that. :laugh:

I swear I'm beginning to hate Aaron more and more with every word that comes out of his mouth. Probably because I'm positive he was on some shit too. The amphetimine pills were all over locker rooms when Mickey was playing. That's been proven. Testosterone was also being used in the sport world by the 40s. Steroids were all over sports by the mid 60s. Aaron couldn't hit HRs for shit after the record was broken. I'm already a huge conspiracy theorist but I garauntee the league juiced him up on purpose during the civil rights era to create another black star and trumping the Babe's record was the best way to go. He was already a solid HR hitter. He just needed assurance. The second he breaks it he plays three more years and puts up the worst numbers of his career. "OK cheif. You broke the records. Don't push it. No juice for you".

If it ever gets revealed that he juiced in any way, he is so fucking finished in this sport and he'll deserve it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 05:15:36 PM »
at this point i think fans are jaded to steroid allegations. the only people who really care are espn writers and sports journalists who have something to write about for the next 2 weeks.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

JD Bastin

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2009, 05:48:46 PM »
Aaron couldn't hit HRs for shit after the record was broken. I'm already a huge conspiracy theorist but I garauntee the league juiced him up on purpose during the civil rights era to create another black star and trumping the Babe's record was the best way to go.

::)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 08:02:27 AM »
Aaron couldn't hit HRs for shit after the record was broken. I'm already a huge conspiracy theorist but I garauntee the league juiced him up on purpose during the civil rights era to create another black star and trumping the Babe's record was the best way to go.

::)

It was a hell of a drop off, and performance enhancing drugs were in baseball before Hank even got in the league. Roll your eyes all you want, but the shoe fits.