Author Topic: Lunatic Preps "Unsigned Blessings Vol.1" (Press Release + Info)  (Read 498 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1782/56/
http://www.soprupradio.com/?p=2139
http://chronicvacation.com/2009/08/lunatic-dropping-unsigned-blessings-mixtape-august-17th/
www.illuminati2g.net

“The Unsigned Blessings”, being released on Monday, August 17th 2009 is a project which has set out a goal to present some of the best up and coming underground and/or independent artists to thousands of new listeners. Lunatic, the well known journalist/publicist who has worked with major artists such as OutKast, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross Bun B, The DOC, Warren G, Crooked I, Raekwon and hundreds more has spent the last few months hand picking out the finest talent which he has discovered to appear on the project.

“I am a Hip-Hop fan first” says Lunatic, who is overly excited about the project. “Although I’ve got a chance to work with some of the most major artists in the game, there is nothing more exciting to me than trying to make sure the world hears what I consider the most slept on talent in the industry.”

“The Unsigned Blessings” features 17 tracks with the only worldwide recognizable names appearing being Nappy Roots member Big V and Shady Records in-house producer Rikanatti. “It’s great that some of the artists we got to work with on this project were able to land features from someone like Big V or Rikanatti, but the backbone of the project is the fact that it was put together to represent unheard talent, and believe me once you hear people like Ronald Porter or C-Thru, you will wonder why you have never heard of these guys before.”

“Many of the websites I work for, our readers will be familiar with some of the talent such as Tan-D or The Rat Pac as we introduced them through interviews on the websites before – Many of the appearing talent is talent which I met through interviews, but a lot of the artists represented are also artists which I found through word of mouth or while researching for the type of artists I was looking for.”

“The Unsigned Blessings” is a worldwide project featuring loads of talent from both USA and Canada.

M. Holmes, a Canadian based producer who acted as the projects co-executive producer is excited about what he brought to the table. “Although Lunatic is also Canadian, he’s real major out there in the U.S. so when he asked me to be apart of the project, I knew instantly that it was now my job to bring some Canadian flavor and contributions to the table, but in a way that the style still fit with what his goals were for the tape, and that’s what I did with artists like Brotha Loom, Clarity, Prophecy, Injection and so on. It’s a real hot project.”

The two singles for “The Unsigned Blessings” will both premiere this Wednesday, August 5th along with two music videos for additional tracks debuting in the near future.

The track listing appears below:

1.       Stat Quo Intro

2.       C-Thru – Life Is Strange (Ft. Hana)

3.       Tan-D – Keep it 100 (Ft. Big V of the Nappy Roots)

4.       Clarity – Hit the Road (Ft. The Velvet Trench Vibes)

5.       Prophecy – Drop the Mic

6.       Substance AKA Tekneek – Work Hard

7.       Brotha Loom – Double Up (Ft. Wahlee Sparks)

8.       The Rat Pac – Internet Predators

9.       Injection – I Think I’m In Love (Ft. Main Event West)

10.   Dem Rascalz – Clap

11.   Ronald Porter – Crack Commercials (Ft. D. Ross)

12.   Tarek & Luss – Mind of a Maniac (Prod. By Rikanatti)

13.   J. Scroll – Understanding

14.   Ronald Porter – What Does It Mean (Ft. DJ LV)

15.   Tan-D – My Life

16.   D. Ross – Pressure

17.   C-Thru – Look up at the Sky

Stay tuned for the singles and music videos debuting shortly...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:55:42 AM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

Lunatic Preps "Unsigned Blessings Vol.1" (Press Release + Info)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 10:20:16 AM »
http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1782/56/
http://www.soprupradio.com/?p=2139

“The Unsigned Blessings”, being released on Monday, August 17th 2009 is a project which has set out a goal to present some of the best up and coming underground and/or independent artists to thousands of new listeners. Lunatic, the well known journalist/publicist who has worked with major artists such as OutKast, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross Bun B, The DOC, Warren G, Crooked I, Raekwon and hundreds more has spent the last few months hand picking out the finest talent which he has discovered to appear on the project.

“I am a Hip-Hop fan first” says Lunatic, who is overly excited about the project. “Although I’ve got a chance to work with some of the most major artists in the game, there is nothing more exciting to me than trying to make sure the world hears what I consider the most slept on talent in the industry.”

“The Unsigned Blessings” features 17 tracks with the only worldwide recognizable names appearing being Nappy Roots member Big V and Shady Records in-house producer Rikanatti. “It’s great that some of the artists we got to work with on this project were able to land features from someone like Big V or Rikanatti, but the backbone of the project is the fact that it was put together to represent unheard talent, and believe me once you hear people like Ronald Porter or C-Thru, you will wonder why you have never heard of these guys before.”

“Many of the websites I work for, our readers will be familiar with some of the talent such as Tan-D or The Rat Pac as we introduced them through interviews on the websites before – Many of the appearing talent is talent which I met through interviews, but a lot of the artists represented are also artists which I found through word of mouth or while researching for the type of artists I was looking for.”

“The Unsigned Blessings” is a worldwide project featuring loads of talent from both USA and Canada.

M. Holmes, a Canadian based producer who acted as the projects co-executive producer is excited about what he brought to the table. “Although Lunatic is also Canadian, he’s real major out there in the U.S. so when he asked me to be apart of the project, I knew instantly that it was now my job to bring some Canadian flavor and contributions to the table, but in a way that the style still fit with what his goals were for the tape, and that’s what I did with artists like Brotha Loom, Clarity, Prophecy, Injection and so on. It’s a real hot project.”

The two singles for “The Unsigned Blessings” will both premiere this Wednesday, August 5th along with two music videos for additional tracks debuting in the near future.

The track listing appears below:

1.       Stat Quo Intro

2.       C-Thru – Life Is Strange (Ft. Hana)

3.       Tan-D – Keep it 100 (Ft. Big V of the Nappy Roots)

4.       Clarity – Hit the Road (Ft. The Velvet Trench Vibes)

5.       Prophecy – Drop the Mic

6.       Tek – Work Hard

7.       Brotha Loom – Double Up (Ft. Wahlee Sparks)

8.       The Rat Pac – Internet Predators

9.       Injection – I Think I’m In Love (Ft. Main Event West)

10.   Dem Rascalz – Clap

11.   Ronald Porter – Crack Commercials (Ft. D. Ross)

12.   Tarek & Luss – Mind of a Maniac (Prod. By Rikanatti)

13.   J. Scroll – Understanding

14.   Ronald Porter – What Does It Mean (Ft. DJ LV)

15.   Tan-D – My Life

16.   D. Ross – Pressure

17.   C-Thru – Look up at the Sky

Stay tuned for the singles and music videos debuting shortly...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 11:07:32 AM by Lunatic 63 »

Okka

Re: Lunatic Preps "Unsigned Blessings Vol.1" (Press Release + Info)
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 10:31:30 AM »
I hope the music videos ain't as crappy as the front cover :D

Naah, i'm just fuckin' with you. I'll give this shit a chance when it drops. +1

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 10:36:06 AM »

:-X LOL!

I've seen one of the music videos. It wasn't specifically made for this project but for the dude's album and it's a bonus cut on the project and it was done real pro. The video is even on BET 8)

The music on this is dope I promise! Wait 'til you hear the singles on Weds. One will be here, one in outbound. Both hot!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 10:44:18 AM »

:-X LOL!

I've seen one of the music videos. It wasn't specifically made for this project but for the dude's album and it's a bonus cut on the project and it was done real pro. The video is even on BET 8)

The music on this is dope I promise! Wait 'til you hear the singles on Weds. One will be here, one in outbound. Both hot!
I don't get why you put Stat Quo intro in there. Since you are always trying to do something different, you should've done some intro that actually said something wise without that normal "acclaimed rapper presents yada yada" bullshit.

I will check for this though when it drops, no doubt.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 10:45:26 AM »
^Having well known artists do the Intro adds acclaim to the project and will certainly satisfy the artists involved though.

Thanks for checking!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 10:50:46 AM »
Good work Lunatic, major props on putting together this record, much success with The Unsigned Blessings venture, lets make it a staple of raptalk.net and affiliates for years to come by suporting this product and upcoming artists.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 10:51:50 AM »
Good work Lunatic, major props on putting together this record, much success with The Unsigned Blessings venture, lets make it a staple of raptalk.net and affiliates for years to come by suporting this product and upcoming artists.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 11:00:09 AM »
Dope....congrats, man.  Thanks for everything and best of luck with the project.  Looking forward to hearing it  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 11:04:24 AM »
^If he's happy with this, let J Scroll know pt.2 is currently in motion.

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 11:04:39 AM »
Thanks bro!

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 01:03:58 PM »
who's that Tek guy?
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Paul

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 01:07:47 PM »
Good luck man
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 01:18:04 PM »
Niller: He's from Michigan. He's been featured on www.illuminati2g.net before. I just knocked out an interview with him.
Paul: Download it and spread it around ;D

Paul

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 01:20:15 PM »
will do
funkyfreshintheflesh