Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - Err'day In The Streets (Video)  (Read 1029 times)

Psychotik

• 'G'
Re: Bishop Lamont - Err'day In The Streets (Video)
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2009, 09:22:17 PM »
video is cool. the track is okay but not wack. they are def. going after that mainstream appeal/sound. the beat is generic and boomy. the lyrics are okay-good but not great. the hook was wack as hell though, the lyrics of the hook not the melody. we all know they aint carrying AKs in the street. good to see some of the west still grinding.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2009, 09:25:18 PM »
yeah its nuthin special
mos def not worth a video
but damn be interestin to see how they would shoot a video for the xzibit joint if they did
thats bangin

I Like the beat but it should have had a hook instead of the sample. Bishop had no aggression in his rhyme, making it simply :sleep: BORING.

But O well he's got enough bangers besides this shit....

:sleep:
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2009, 09:49:27 PM »
This beat lets him spit......all his other beats outshine him honestly, I mean seriously, look at all your posts, it seems like you only like dude for his beats.....

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2009, 11:02:42 PM »
This beat lets him spit......all his other beats outshine him honestly, I mean seriously, look at all your posts, it seems like you only like dude for his beats.....

Yeah lyrically there's nothing wrong with this track, and I keep getting that hook stuck in my head. Hopefully this makes some noise for Bishop

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2009, 11:13:57 PM »
didnt Ya Boy have a song called "Pants Sagg" over this beat? Cool video tho! Very Hip-Hop!!!!
Yeah that's where I first heard this beat. I remember when YB's version leaked it was supposedly an unreleased song so maybe he decided not to use it & then Bishop ended up with the beat.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2009, 11:31:49 PM »
thought it was coo. why is rob dyrdek in the video tho?
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

RapAddict

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2009, 11:54:24 PM »

Bishops had been working alot with dyrdek's cousin Drama Beats who's in the video too.  Bishop actually has a song with Dyrdek and Ryu that's coming out later. I believe they shot an episode of fantasy factory about it.. the return of bobby Light or something to that effect.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2009, 12:48:56 AM »
I Lyke The Song N Vid.. :)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2009, 01:32:41 AM »

Bishops had been working alot with dyrdek's cousin Drama Beats who's in the video too.  Bishop actually has a song with Dyrdek and Ryu that's coming out later. I believe they shot an episode of fantasy factory about it.. the return of bobby Light or something to that effect.

Dyrdek raps? Crazy. Fucking dope skater though

David Gutterman

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2009, 04:49:55 AM »

Dyrdek raps? Crazy. Fucking dope skater though

Cool I love bobby Light!

There's nothing wrong with the video! the song is okay!

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2009, 11:19:05 AM »
Beat sounds like that Busta track "touch it"
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2009, 11:48:07 AM »
so Bishop is going to push this shit?  :P

it's probably not as bad as i'm making out, but i'm being harsh because bishop's general direction is meant to be the antithesis of this kind of thing. his album title 'the reformation' is supposed to be about bringing real hip-hop back, not selling out, etc. then he drops tracks like this...
exactly, never censor your comments Matty!  :laugh: ;)

true, but that doesn't make it good music. lol at all the people saying this isn't bishop's best song, not a good representation, etc. that's besides the point, its just straight up bad.

I actually like it. It's catchy. I could see it getting radio play. It may not be good music, but it's damn good for spins.

Yeah lyrically there's nothing wrong with this track, and I keep getting that hook stuck in my head. Hopefully this makes some noise for Bishop

you know, i first thought that a song like Grow Up wouldn't work as a single, but it's not that simple.

besides, it doesn't matter what Bishop brings to the table, cause he got rejected by interscope regardless.
not to mention that Detox isn't coming anytime soon + slim the mobster took his role.

Auditory

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2009, 01:11:36 PM »
dope video

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2009, 02:56:37 PM »

you know, i first thought that a song like Grow Up wouldn't work as a single, but it's not that simple.

besides, it doesn't matter what Bishop brings to the table, cause he got rejected by interscope regardless.
not to mention that Detox isn't coming anytime soon + slim the mobster took his role.

Yeah Slim has definitely taken his place which sucks, but hopefully they can groom Slim into a monster :P. This looks like his last ditch effort to get some attention, if the Hallelujah video drops, we'll know if he's got support if Dre is in it or not. Hopefully they've worked out a sub label for him or something, we need an interview!!

Matty

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2009, 04:16:37 PM »
all the casual listeners or general hip-hop heads who i was exposing to bishop's music back when he was putting loads of good stuff out could care less now. he needs some proper support from the label and dre to get things popping again...