Author Topic: did you guys read where eli is making more then payton?  (Read 443 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: did you guys read where eli is making more then payton?
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2009, 08:24:52 PM »
wait if big payton is better than lil why isnt he gettin paid more?
(im talkin on the field wise)

Both he and Brady take cuts to free up cap space. The answer is because NY has more room to wiggle with, and maybe it's for next year with a signing bonus. If there was no cap Peyton would be making more than the top Euro soccer players.

If Peyton was coming to a contract year and the next year the Colts had extra cap space and a team ready for next year then they would take up all that space for Manning's signing bonus, and pay him whatever he wanted.

The other reason they do this is to boost slararies for other QBs and then eventually extend the cap slowly. Eventually everyone gets paid more. This has little to do with Eli wanting to make the most money.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: did you guys read where eli is making more then payton?
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2009, 08:32:47 PM »
nah im basically sayin eli got growin to do vs peyton is dope as is (but could grow)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.