Author Topic: retard strength  (Read 308 times)

Al Bundy

retard strength
« on: August 27, 2009, 04:37:12 PM »
best insult since eurofag

Reprise91

Re: retard strength
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 04:40:16 PM »
There are some retards with crazy amount of strength (my 6'1 220 lb uncle, or whatever the fuck his height and weight was) was taken down by some retard who was 5'7 and very skinny compared to him.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 06:00:33 PM »
There are some retards with crazy amount of strength (my 6'1 220 lb uncle, or whatever the fuck his height and weight was) was taken down by some retard who was 5'7 and very skinny compared to him.
Yup, I used to work as a "retard wrangler" (not the official title, but more appropriate) a few years ago for this center that taught retards how to be productive in society and hold jobs.

We took a group of retards to Target and when I told one of them that he couldn't go to the Toy section to look at the Transformer action figures, he literally picked me up and almost threw me off the second story escalator. I promised we would look and that's the only reason why he put me down.

I reported that stupid fat mongoloid motherfucker and never saw him again. Hopefully they did what his mom was too bitch made to do and euthanized his ass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Moe

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 06:05:02 PM »
Yup, I used to work as a "retard wrangler" (not the official title, but more appropriate) a few years ago for this center that taught retards how to be productive in society and hold jobs.

We took a group of retards to Target and when I told one of them that he couldn't go to the Toy section to look at the Transformer action figures, he literally picked me up and almost threw me off the second story escalator. I promised we would look and that's the only reason why he put me down.

I reported that stupid fat mongoloid motherfucker and never saw him again. Hopefully they did what his mom was too bitch made to do and euthanized his ass.
a 2 story target?

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 06:11:55 PM »
Its the only one I know of. I've see a 2 story Wal-Mart too.

We live in an unpredictable world.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Reprise91

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 06:17:20 PM »

Exactly, my mom used to work in a place like that too, they needed a few security guards too, its crazy man.

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 08:46:01 PM »
best insult since eurofag

While it is a insult, it is A legitimate thing. Special People sometimes develop abnormally huge amounts of strength. Its sorta like a Constant "Moms Inner Strength" deal.

PS:If you don't know what a Moms innerstrength thing is, its were the mothers child is endanger, and the mothers adrenaline pumps so fast, she gets abnormal amounts of strength/speed in order to help the kid.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 08:49:45 PM »
Yeah, women have been known to flip cars over n shit when their kid is in danger.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 08:52:16 PM »
Don't forget about old man strength.  For a few years in their late 50's - early 60's they get crazy strong.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 12:06:23 AM »

lmao

comedy gold

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 12:08:26 AM »
Don't forget about old man strength.  For a few years in their late 50's - early 60's they get crazy strong.

some dude i used to know got socked in the head by some old cat at a retirement home he worked at. sat him on his ass. funny shit

RaeTy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 09:38:07 PM »
wtf

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 10:30:45 PM »
wow this thread is epically funny
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 10:41:36 PM »
wow this thread is epically funny

especially relentless' avatar. comedy  ;D

Paul

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 05:53:10 AM »
funkyfreshintheflesh