Author Topic: richard seymour  (Read 120 times)

westsiderider323

richard seymour
« on: September 11, 2009, 01:54:20 PM »
is bein a lil bitch for real he dont have love for the game it pisses me off when players complain like him michael crabtree too
agree?

OG Hack Wilson

Re: richard seymour
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 07:41:37 PM »
seymour has a contract to honor

crabtree doesn't yet
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 09:04:24 PM »
There's someone in every sport who don't have love for the game.  I hate when certain athletes who still have love for the game/business but refuses to realize that the game/business no longer loves them.  He ain't bein' a bitch here.  Who in their right mind wanna be in Oakland right now?  Not only playing for Alzheimer Davis, but Oakland right now is the new murder capital of the U.S. :scarface:

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 09:05:04 PM »
seymour has a contract to honor

crabtree doesn't yet

crabtree actin like he the shit already he can end up bein a bust

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 09:05:38 PM »
There's someone in every sport who don't have love for the game.  I hate when certain athletes who still have love for the game/business but refuses to realize that the game/business no longer loves them.  He ain't bein' a bitch here.  Who in their right mind wanna be in Oakland right now?  Not only playing for Alzheimer Davis, but Oakland right now is the new murder capital of the U.S. :scarface:

i forgot bout al davis bitchass hes like fidel castro he just wont die

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 10:01:04 PM »
wonder who al's got in his place for when he leaves?
if he ever does? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 10:22:05 PM »
Seymour is still a valuable defensive leader wherever he goes, and he doesn't want Oakland. I think the real low class bitch here is Belicheck. This guy has worked like a dog to help get your team and you 3SBs and you can't even make sure he goes to a place he wants to go to before you trade. He calls the shots on that team. He has a say. He'll cry tears for Tedy, and make it seem like the NFL is more than just a business but he'll let Seymour get shipped off like he was working on a plantation.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 10:24:43 PM »
so everyone hatin on rich, cant hate on rich cuz sounds like he was shipped off without knowin?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 10:56:45 AM »
He is going to report to the Raiders now that they issued the 5 day notice.  He will be playing on Monday against SD
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 12:55:06 PM »
damn hes actually gon play...thats weird
Cube

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009, 06:17:01 AM »
Seymour is still a valuable defensive leader wherever he goes, and he doesn't want Oakland. I think the real low class bitch here is Belicheck. This guy has worked like a dog to help get your team and you 3SBs and you can't even make sure he goes to a place he wants to go to before you trade. He calls the shots on that team. He has a say. He'll cry tears for Tedy, and make it seem like the NFL is more than just a business but he'll let Seymour get shipped off like he was working on a plantation.
I think that's what they mean when the media keeps talking about the patriot way.  Throw away great players who helped you win SB's in classless acts & times.  Practically treat them like a used circus animal, shoot them dead in the head like what Bret Hart said.  Some of those players deserved to retire in the worst uniforms in NFL history.  Bledsoe, had a bad injury in 2001 which was serious.  When they traded him to the Jills I really hated them for that.  Milloy got dumped before the season opener in 2003.  Branch got traded instead of paid well.  Law, McGinest, Ted Johnson got did wrong also.  Vinatieri, mr. clutch who helped them kick the winning FG's to win them SB's chose to be cheap, that's where the Ingratriots insult name came in.  Same thing with their fans who booed him for going to the Dolts, they still owned the Dolts at that time.  I'd understand them booing him if he went to the Donkeys or Jetfags.  But it was the organization that dumped him & he wanted to stay there but the fans gon act like he 4ced a trade boo him as if they're great fans.  But the media use the same excuse=get rid of him a year early before they're no longer good.  If the Ravens did the same thing, they'd call them classless. How many here feel that the Ingratriots are gonna do Brady wrong too?  I wouldn't be surprised. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 03:49:28 AM »
is bein a lil bitch for real he dont have love for the game it pisses me off when players complain like him michael crabtree too
agree?

looked great on MNF

The Best of 3 Worlds