Author Topic: LOL, the Bills suck!  (Read 633 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: LOL, the Bills suck!
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 07:44:13 PM »
^i am going to assume you shut the game off after the fumble because the throw he made to go ahead in the N-Zone was sick.

a throw where if Peyton made it, i KNOW you would be in here preaching his name for it.

378 yards? :o

Peyton's throw would have had to have been an over the shoulder finesse throw, because his WRs, especially tight ends cannot adjust to bad throws. Brady just throws in the area and waits for his guys to make a play. It's how he's always been. 378 yards on deep cover 2 while the team is blitzing is easy. Just dump it up the middle quick and let your guys add yards. Remember what Gruden said early on in the game. Historically the Brady run Pats gain almost 60% of their pass yards after the catch.

If Peyton made a high bullet that Clark had to adjust to I'd cheer yes, but I wouldn't hail the throw. Especially if he was just given the ball by the other team. Look through my posts if you want. Every time Manning has been given a game I've recognized it. The Superbowl. Last year against the Texans. Leodis McKelvin won this game for the Pats, not Tom Brady.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 07:46:27 PM »
Crazy game.
He probably ran it out because it was a few seconds before the 2 minute mark and if he downed it it would have saved NE a timeout.  So it was a good move to take it out.   

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 07:52:41 PM »
^i am going to assume you shut the game off after the fumble because the throw he made to go ahead in the N-Zone was sick.

a throw where if Peyton made it, i KNOW you would be in here preaching his name for it.

378 yards? :o

Peyton's throw would have had to have been an over the shoulder finesse throw, because his WRs, especially tight ends cannot adjust to bad throws. Brady just throws in the area and waits for his guys to make a play. It's how he's always been. 378 yards on deep cover 2 while the team is blitzing is easy. Just dump it up the middle quick and let your guys add yards. Remember what Gruden said early on in the game. Historically the Brady run Pats gain almost 60% of their pass yards after the catch.

If Peyton made a high bullet that Clark had to adjust to I'd cheer yes, but I wouldn't hail the throw. Especially if he was just given the ball by the other team. Look through my posts if you want. Every time Manning has been given a game I've recognized it. The Superbowl. Last year against the Texans. Leodis McKelvin won this game for the Pats, not Tom Brady.

finesse bitch lob throw to the defense in the red zone? maybe. :D

i know Leodis was the reason, but only 3-4 QB's in the league could have made that final drive.

378 is 378, he wins games & wins rings something not many QB's can say.

he makes the longer passes when he needs too, but he throws the short stuff to work up to it.

westsiderider323

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 08:03:12 PM »
i hate it when teams blow leads smh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2009, 08:24:50 PM »
chamil = patriots/jet fan

wtf
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 08:25:47 PM »
Crazy game.
He probably ran it out because it was a few seconds before the 2 minute mark and if he downed it it would have saved NE a timeout.  So it was a good move to take it out.   

No matter how you look at it. It was not a good move to take it out. It was the hands team. They were expecting an onside kick. No one is ready to block and Leodis is trying to break tackles. Bonehead move, and believe me he'll never do it again.

Laugh all you want Click. All it means is Brady is 1 win worse than Bradshaw and 2 or 3 worse than Starr. Manning has more QB talent. It's very simple. A finesse throw right into the hands of a small covered receiver 20 to 30 yards down the field is the hardest throw in football and Brady sucks at it. That's why he's alays been surrounded by the some of the best adjusting WRs in the game and the best blocking WRs to juice yards. I'm secure in the fact Peyton Manning is the best QB of this era. Just as I'm secure in the fact that the Bills gave the game away. If they ran it three times at the 20, then punted it and Brady marched down the field I've give him credit. It's a lot harder to do that than it is marching down slowly when down 2 TDs to win and the D is playing the deep ball and blitzing. Matt Cassel would have driven that down the field no problem. The second drive down the field would have been the hard one and thanks to McKelvin we never got to see that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2009, 08:26:16 PM »

wtf

Brady wins Madden games lol.

na, i'm just not biased. he is mad successful & gets shitted on.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2009, 08:43:26 PM »
Dick Jauron is the worst coach in the league. How he still has a job is mind boggling.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Kool Beenz

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 01:23:59 AM »
Moss killed it almost more then 10 yards a catch

FUCK TO

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2009, 01:39:35 AM »
what a joke....shitty end to a great game....fuck new england!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2009, 03:48:28 AM »

wtf

Brady wins Madden games lol.

na, i'm just not biased. he is mad successful & gets shitted on.

See, you defend him for the same reason I bash him. He's a very good QB that gets too much credit. Leodis could have fumbled that ball in the endzone for the first ever kick off team TD in history and the headlines would still be "Brady Does It Again" or "Mr Clutch to the Rescue". Deion Sanders would even be arguing that Leodis fumbled it because Brady was in his head.

All I know is they better not repeat this performance against the Jets because Rex Ryan will not show them the same defense with an unprotected deep middle all game like the Bills did.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2009, 03:11:55 PM »
i looked at the replay of the final drive for the Pats & i remember you telling me (Shallow) that Peyton would put it right over his shoulder.

i mean, taking a look at it again, it seemed Brady (intentional or not, i won't say) put it in the perfect spot, between the defenders.

if he put it over his shoulder, the safety would have either picked it off or at least knocked it away.

my take on it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 04:19:02 PM »
i looked at the replay of the final drive for the Pats & i remember you telling me (Shallow) that Peyton would put it right over his shoulder.

i mean, taking a look at it again, it seemed Brady (intentional or not, i won't say) put it in the perfect spot, between the defenders.

if he put it over his shoulder, the safety would have either picked it off or at least knocked it away.

my take on it.

In a cover two situation 20 yards down a TE running up the middle is an easy target because both DBs are playingthe corners and the FS is playing shallow (no pun intended). Once a tight end gets past the FS he's an easy target and should be thrown to with the assumption that he'll turn and around and look for the ball. Brady, like anything other QB cannot know which DB is going to get closer or which way the TE is going to turn so he has to just throw it at the TE and wait for him to make a play. Peyton Manning with Ben Watson would have done the exact same thing.

Manning to Clark against a cover 2 would have been different because with 5 yards to spare on that last TD in the endzone Manning would have exposed that cover 2 easy. He would have passed it earlier with the intention Clark would go deep middle and at the back of the endzone arms stretched no DB can get it. The difference is Brady on his best day simply cannot make that throw. He's just not as good talent wise, and very few are. I've got no reason to be a Manning fan. I'm not from New Orleans, Tennessee, or Indy. I'm from Toronto fucking Canada and I became a fan after watching him do what he does for as long as he's done it, better than anyone else I've ever seen. And you can put that talent on any team and have passing success at the least. Taking Brady out of that system and putting him on Detroit or Chicago would be like taking a foot off Shaq's height and expecting him to be an elite basketball player.

Anyway, all of this could have been prevent, from either QB playing for the Pats if the Bills simply did a cover 3. Take away the deep middle keep every pass short and away from the sideline. Let the Pats dink and dunk all the way to the redzone and then play hard D. Even if they get the first TD it'll be with under 2 minutes to go. A first by Buffalo is the game. A half decent punt and and another cover 3 is also the game. Keeping the cover two in the situation they were in was stupid. It leaves the ability for 20+ yard pass plays up the middle and the Pat's OC simply waited till the end to use it on the first drive. Keeping the cover 2 the way it was on the second drive was just plain retarded.

Take Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Tom Brady, and Peyton Manning and combine them into the best QB you can think of and on that QB's best day he is not leading two TD drives in 5 minutes against a cover 3.

OchoCinco

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2009, 08:35:17 AM »
lmao shallow, such a butthurt little girl you sound like, grow the fuck up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2009, 09:07:48 AM »
lmao shallow, such a butthurt little girl you sound like, grow the fuck up.

At least I'm consistent. The second Brady shows me he can make tough throws under pocket collapsing pressure I'll give him the credit.