Author Topic: LOL, the Bills suck!  (Read 631 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LOL, the Bills suck!
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2009, 09:26:15 AM »
lmao shallow, such a butthurt little girl you sound like, grow the fuck up.

At least I'm consistent. The second Brady shows me he can make tough throws under pocket collapsing pressure I'll give him the credit.

because 3 rings wasn't enough. :laugh:

*waits for the "he cheated" argument*

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2009, 10:39:38 AM »
how do you blow an 11 point lead in 3 minutes? :laugh:

with a turnover LOL. They played great and i think Buffalo is alot better then people think. But only time will tell if Trent can play that well every week, but damn he looked good. And NE's defense is very shaky

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2009, 10:53:57 AM »

At least I'm consistent. The second Brady shows me he can make tough throws under pocket collapsing pressure I'll give him the credit.

I've never used that argument. The Pats won because the Pats outplayed every team they faced in the post season (except Oakland), not because Brady outplayed every QB he faced in the post season.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2009, 10:55:01 AM »

I've never used that argument. The Pats won because the Pats outplayed every team they faced in the post season (except Oakland), not because Brady outplayed every QB he faced in the post season.

dude just stop. U gunna take Montanas 4 rings away from him 2..And how about When peyton won? His defense was great all playoffs

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2009, 11:16:59 AM »

dude just stop. U gunna take Montanas 4 rings away from him 2..And how about When peyton won? His defense was great all playoffs

Exactly and if you've been keeping up with me over the last while you'd realize my points. Peyton didn't win shit. The Colts did. In fact Peyton wasa better a QB in his last 3 playoff losses than he was in his last 4 wins (the year they won the SB). The Colts won and lost because the Colts were better or worse than the teams they played.

If Manning was on Detroit his entire career he may not have ever made the playoffs once. And if Joe Montana was drafted by the Bucs, you probably wouldn't even know his name.

And if you even think of saying the Bucs would have won SBs with Joe Cool, let me know in advance so I can never respond to you again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2009, 11:43:07 AM »

with a turnover LOL. They played great and i think Buffalo is alot better then people think. But only time will tell if Trent can play that well every week, but damn he looked good. And NE's defense is very shaky

no, you had to give up the inital TD = bad defense

then they fumbled = bad move

then they still could have prevented them again from scoring a TD = terrible defense

plus it was a turnover that could have been avoided in multiple ways, it's not like "damn, good defense".

i agree the Bills will be pretty good, i mean they had that game vs. a top team in Football; i just wonder if the loss will send them down spiraling to a terrible season lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2009, 12:25:56 PM »

no, you had to give up the inital TD = bad defense

then they fumbled = bad move

then they still could have prevented them again from scoring a TD = terrible defense

plus it was a turnover that could have been avoided in multiple ways, it's not like "damn, good defense".

i agree the Bills will be pretty good, i mean they had that game vs. a top team in Football; i just wonder if the loss will send them down spiraling to a terrible season lol.

There was no preventing the first drive moving down the field. They did nothing wrong for the first part of that drive. When up by two TDs with 5 minutes left the only thign you should be worrying about is giving up a big play, or long bomb for a TD. Letting them go down the field was fine. The only way a team down by that much doesn't go down the field with ease is if the front 4 destroy your o-line and sack you, or if you make horrible throws. New England played well and drove down. The problem in my mind was not switching to cover three for the second half of the drive. Leaving the middle open on a cover 2 when the opponent is 25 yards away makes an up the middle TD catch a strong possibility. Ellison, or probably it should have been Whitner, should have been playing middle and staying behind Watson the whole way. That way if Brady goes deep to him it's broken up or intercepted, and if BRady goes short he's tackled in the middle and the 2 min warning comes up. Then you play close red zone D and hope for a stoppage. If you don't get it, no worries, you're still up by a score and have the ball with less than 2 minutes.

I know I sound like a broken record. But I'm still healing. I grew up a Bills fan, and still am. Add my hatred of all things Brady to the mix and it'll take some time.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2009, 12:30:09 PM »
^yeah, but since they stayed Cover 2 that was poor defense in my opinon.

you know when the other team is down 11 with 5 mintues to go, they HAVE to be passing.

give up the short stuff & prevent the deep ball, which didn't happen.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2009, 06:04:12 PM »

you know when the other team is down 11 with 5 mintues to go, they HAVE to be passing.

they didnt give up the deep ball all night.the Bills outplayed the Pats and had Brady out of rhythm all day they did a great job only givin up short passes on that 2nd to last drive, they played great just made one key mistake...Speaking of which McKelvin got his lawn destroyed by vandalism

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2009, 07:04:42 PM »

they didnt give up the deep ball all night.the Bills outplayed the Pats and had Brady out of rhythm all day they did a great job only givin up short passes on that 2nd to last drive, they played great just made one key mistake...Speaking of which McKelvin got his lawn destroyed by vandalism

which is terrible to hear, it's only a sport.

when personal life gets involved with players, that's fucking bullshit.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2009, 07:59:31 PM »

It was just a couple of kids from the neighbourhood. They were obviously emotional hurt and right after the game they spray painted the score and some words on his lawn. Another neighbour the next morning cut the lawn to get rid of it. McKelvin will not press charges. He knows he fucked up and he knows those kids fucked up. They may get a slap on the wrist for it. Let's hope he can take it to Tampa next week.

As for the Final drive, before the fumble, they did play well and they did outplay the Pats all game. I don't think it would have been possible to stop the Pats from getting into the endzone that drive. What they could have done better was make them take a longer time to get there. They should not have blitzed at all. Let the front 4 handle the line and then the LB corps can stop the YAC. The cover three was also essential on their half of the field. It would have prevented that Watson TD. The Pats still would have probably got in because Randy was running routes like a champ and Brady was firing on target but it would have been closer to 1 minute left than two minutes left and that would have been the difference. No way does McKelvin come out of the endzone with a minute to go. They still could have gotten an onside kick but whatever. The mistake was the defensive style on that last big drive. It was a coaching failure And I think they know that.

All that being said, the next time they play it'll be Christmas time in Buffalo and Kelsay, Lynch and Poz should all be back. My money is on the Bills that week. It may be fr a playoff spot, it may just be an underdog 4-10 Bills out for blood. But the Bills are going to win that game. I'm calling it now (unless they lose a bunch more guys in the coming weeks).

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2009, 03:51:39 AM »

It was just a couple of kids from the neighbourhood. They were obviously emotional hurt and right after the game they spray painted the score and some words on his lawn. Another neighbour the next morning cut the lawn to get rid of it. McKelvin will not press charges. He knows he fucked up and he knows those kids fucked up. They may get a slap on the wrist for it. Let's hope he can take it to Tampa next week.

As for the Final drive, before the fumble, they did play well and they did outplay the Pats all game. I don't think it would have been possible to stop the Pats from getting into the endzone that drive. What they could have done better was make them take a longer time to get there. They should not have blitzed at all. Let the front 4 handle the line and then the LB corps can stop the YAC. The cover three was also essential on their half of the field. It would have prevented that Watson TD. The Pats still would have probably got in because Randy was running routes like a champ and Brady was firing on target but it would have been closer to 1 minute left than two minutes left and that would have been the difference. No way does McKelvin come out of the endzone with a minute to go. They still could have gotten an onside kick but whatever. The mistake was the defensive style on that last big drive. It was a coaching failure And I think they know that.
All that being said, the next time they play it'll be Christmas time in Buffalo and Kelsay, Lynch and Poz should all be back. My money is on the Bills that week. It may be fr a playoff spot, it may just be an underdog 4-10 Bills out for blood. But the Bills are going to win that game. I'm calling it now (unless they lose a bunch more guys in the coming weeks).

I dont think so, i dont think Buffalo could have played any better and still lost. Pats will make the adjustments and win by 10 plus

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2009, 08:19:25 AM »

I dont think so, i dont think Buffalo could have played any better and still lost. Pats will make the adjustments and win by 10 plus

So you think Poz and Kelsay staying in the whole game and Lynch running wouldn't have meant anything in last week's game? Lynch alone would have extended a few of those drives. And Kelsay in the game would have meant no need to blitz at the end with Poz protecting the short middle and with out a doubt prolonging the first TD pass. I'll accept the argument that the Pats could adjust and win game 2 but to say that the Bills were at their best Monday night is ridiculous. You don't lose your MLB, a top DE, and play with out your #1 RB and play as good as you possibly can.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2009, 11:44:07 AM »

So you think Poz and Kelsay staying in the whole game and Lynch running wouldn't have meant anything in last week's game? Lynch alone would have extended a few of those drives. And Kelsay in the game would have meant no need to blitz at the end with Poz protecting the short middle and with out a doubt prolonging the first TD pass. I'll accept the argument that the Pats could adjust and win game 2 but to say that the Bills were at their best Monday night is ridiculous. You don't lose your MLB, a top DE, and play with out your #1 RB and play as good as you possibly can.

GOOD POINT, BUT THEY STILL PLAYED ABOVE THEMSELVES..LYNCH ALSO WOULDNT HAVE MADE SOME OF THE PLAYS ON THOSE SCREEN PASSES THATJACKSON DID SO U CAN ARGUE THAT EITHER WAY....POZ AND KELS WAS A HUGE LOSS

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2009, 12:17:07 PM »

GOOD POINT, BUT THEY STILL PLAYED ABOVE THEMSELVES..LYNCH ALSO WOULDNT HAVE MADE SOME OF THE PLAYS ON THOSE SCREEN PASSES THATJACKSON DID SO U CAN ARGUE THAT EITHER WAY....POZ AND KELS WAS A HUGE LOSS

Look, I might like Peyton a lot, but I'm a Bills guy. I don't think you see any Bills games a year outide of the odd Monday night game. I see every single Bills game, and have seen them since '88. Fred Jackson was going to play and be the screen pass back anyway. What they lost from Lynch was their power run. All those 3rd and longs would have been a better shot at being third and short. Both and Lynch and Jackson can run and catch he ball. It's a two back system but Jackson does not have the strength to move the line like Lynch does. And the huge difference is if Lynch is the game then McKelvin knows they have a real shot at running for 4 yards a carry and making the first down.

They might lose the next game, but no way in hell do the Bills lose on Monday if Lynch was playing. He's as important to the Bills offense as Welker is to the Pats right now. And I think I can say safely that if Welker went down in that game his replacement would not have made the same plays.