Author Topic: Want to hear a joke of a rule?  (Read 292 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Want to hear a joke of a rule?
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2009, 08:30:30 PM »
i know alot of raiders are/were mad they didnt get the call in their favor but its a tuff call, great catch no doubt

check this out tho

VP of OFFICIATING Mike Pereira on Louis Murphy's TD Oakland vs Chargers

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2009, 08:52:06 PM »
i know alot of raiders are/were mad they didnt get the call in their favor but its a tuff call, great catch no doubt

check this out tho

After seeing that and seeing the rule as it's written how can anyone argue it was called incorrectly?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2009, 08:54:00 PM »
yeah i feel bad for the raiders but it doesnt look like he had complete possession of the ball after he caught it
sad but i guess theres still a 2% chance it should be a raiders td but its a less of a close call...but damn its sad cuz the raiders might have won and it was a nice catch, i guess not a complete catch...lol

check this out tho

After seeing that and seeing the rule as it's written how can anyone argue it was called incorrectly?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.