Author Topic: The Future of WCC.....peep this  (Read 437 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:The Future of WCC.....peep this
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2002, 11:08:25 AM »
Shit has its ups n downs... must be weird to try and imagine my perspective... i still try to be 'just another mu-fu..r' but shits hard sometimes.

like lil jay posted recently things feel like they're moving a zillion miles an hour... wcc might get trounced by some mega-super board or the internet might cease to exist, be superceded by something else. i could lose the spare income top be able to pay the bill, or i turn into a thrash metal guitarist or.. or.. (there've been a few contenders but they all fucked their shit up one way or another) you cant predict whats gonna happen, you cant spend all your time waiting for crooked to drop, tha row to rise, for detox, for doggystyle 2 or whatever... move forwards on your own. bpg's been saying he feels outta touch with snoop and has lost the feeling, theres plenty more, u just gotta dig a little around where u've entrenched yourself and chose a route which brings you more happiness... theres enough diversity out on the west for everyone, look around a bit, expand your horizon. and it doesnt hurt to check out the other side... just remember where your heart is.

my point is... dont try and keep up with the fads, and dont spent too long worrying. a lot of the people here  (altho not always together) have been here when the west coast was down a forgotten on its belly getting arsed fucked by The Source, Ho Limit, bad boy, roca and other sell out labels.... we'll be here if it rises again and if not, well its not gonna vanish... 'the real' are the ones supporting now, the fake will come when shit gets fashionable again.

ps

dont forget to give something back however u can, and remember those been running sites for so long they're nearly an institution and even if u cant make a site help if u can.

*drys his eyes*
that was touching.
woo

bez

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2002, 11:11:14 AM »
deep as fuck. Seer for Prime  Minister.

Murrow

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2002, 11:32:53 AM »
Shit comes and goes...just a tiny dent in my life.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2002, 12:06:16 PM »
nah I dont see overseer close this forum down, its hes Internet Life, I mean if he quits that shit, Im sure Rud or someone else would take it over..  ;)
40oz Graphire

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2002, 02:34:07 PM »
yeah unless it dies a horrible death and i cant carry on i would want to pass it on to someone (this happened recently with the forum at dpgc2g.com i believe thats run by a brit now too! UK takin ovva whut! lol)

ohh or a I get a huge *hint* HUGE *hint* huge cash offer ... and i'd 'turn it over for alternative management' then   8)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 02:36:38 PM by Overseer »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2002, 03:44:05 PM »
for President BEZ....for President.....lol...im just fuckin with you...

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2002, 03:53:19 PM »
SGV your fuckin huge pic ruins the thread!!!!

ceeride get at me on aim man we havent talked in a while

bez

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2002, 04:42:33 PM »
for President BEZ....for President.....lol...im just fuckin with you...

nar lad pres's suck.  Or well there secretarys do!

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2002, 10:37:37 PM »
lol yeah good point seer but since rud is young & you are old(er)  ;D you can pass him the torch when you cant handel it anymore ;) ;D
40oz Graphire

closetothalimit

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2002, 01:57:34 AM »
if this board shut down id probably go back to just using the internet to whack off on those lonely nights.

infinite59

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2002, 02:45:03 AM »
Shit has its ups n downs... must be weird to try and imagine my perspective... i still try to be 'just another mu-fu..r' but shits hard sometimes.

like lil jay posted recently things feel like they're moving a zillion miles an hour... wcc might get trounced by some mega-super board or the internet might cease to exist, be superceded by something else. i could lose the spare income top be able to pay the bill, or i turn into a thrash metal guitarist or.. or.. (there've been a few contenders but they all fucked their shit up one way or another) you cant predict whats gonna happen, you cant spend all your time waiting for crooked to drop, tha row to rise, for detox, for doggystyle 2 or whatever... move forwards on your own. bpg's been saying he feels outta touch with snoop and has lost the feeling, theres plenty more, u just gotta dig a little around where u've entrenched yourself and chose a route which brings you more happiness... theres enough diversity out on the west for everyone, look around a bit, expand your horizon. and it doesnt hurt to check out the other side... just remember where your heart is.

my point is... dont try and keep up with the fads, and dont spent too long worrying. a lot of the people here  (altho not always together) have been here when the west coast was down and forgotten on its belly getting arsed fucked by The Source, Ho Limit, bad boy, roca and other sell out labels.... we'll be here if it rises again and if not, well its not gonna vanish... 'the real' are the ones supporting now, the fake will come when shit gets fashionable again.

ps

dont forget to give something back however u can, and remember those been running sites for so long they're nearly an institution and even if u cant make a site help if u can.

Yo.... that was a dope post for real dogg..... that was kind of deep man... come with more of that.. peace

lbc213

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2002, 07:51:06 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2002, 01:58:13 AM »
I dunno how much longer I'll be here to be honest. I got so much other shit going on that Iv'e detached myself from here. Maybe its just cause school is hectic, I dunno.

All I know is it's been a hell of a ride and thank you to everyone that made it possible.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bez

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2002, 08:01:06 AM »
I dunno how much longer I'll be here to be honest. I got so much other shit going on that Iv'e detached myself from here. Maybe its just cause school is hectic, I dunno.

All I know is it's been a hell of a ride and thank you to everyone that made it possible.

No no no, you cant go, stay dont be silly.  Ok you got work on and shit but at least stick around.