Poll

What is worst

Having Pink as your sister
5 (19.2%)
Having you girlfriend be Floydness
21 (80.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: What is worst  (Read 576 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: What is worst
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 02:19:23 PM »
ur sister was an actual fatass....floyd put on pounds after i was already with her for 3 years..she also happened to lose that weight. ur sister is STILL fat and she even claimed to look like JLo at one point. LOL

Whether your sister is hot or not has no bearing on anything. I think most people would prefer to have a fat sister as opposed to some hottie that your best friends are trying to bone. One of my sisters is fat, why should I give a fuck? I'm not into incest and have no fucking preference how she looks.

On the other hand, having a fat, unattractive girlfriend, a girl you have to have sex with daily, is no one's fault but your own.

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 02:40:53 PM »
ur sister was an actual fatass....floyd put on pounds after i was already with her for 3 years..she also happened to lose that weight. ur sister is STILL fat and she even claimed to look like JLo at one point. LOL

Floyd wanted people to believe she was some other girl and begged you to stick up for her fat ass

dont make me bring up the PM archives
plus she never lst any fucking weight

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 03:42:21 PM »

Floyd wanted people to believe she was some other girl and begged you to stick up for her fat ass

dont make me bring up the PM archives

what does that have to do with what i said, u fake bitch?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 04:32:22 PM »

Fact of the matter is, Pink is a cool sister, well you fucked Floyd... LOL... And I ain't even tripping about her weight... That bitch is crazy.

Muhfukka

« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 04:37:38 PM by Muhfukka »

Cali Climate

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 04:42:06 PM »
The borderline wife assaulter is chronically and intermittently abusive, but only within the family. His violence is private, directed only within the family. He is very emotional, experiencing high levels of depression, anxiety, and anger that occur as he repeatedly builds up tension and explodes.

Abusers, in infancy, developed "fearful" attachment styles in which they exhibit an ambivalence toward intimacy and toward those persons emotionally connected to them. Most particularly, the fearful attachment toward the mother during infancy and early childhood is experienced later in life towards the spouse: undue preoccupation with her whereabouts, lack of trust in her, and chronic anger and resentment towards her.

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2009, 12:11:31 PM »
NIK how could we conclude that floyd isn't fat anymore if she's too scared to put up her new pics?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 12:29:14 PM »
If Floydness wasn't fat anymore she for damn sure would have put up her pics by now. If she's okay with us having the bad pic of her I can't imagine there's been much improvement.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2009, 02:50:26 PM »
NIK how could we conclude that floyd isn't fat anymore if she's too scared to put up her new pics?

floydness has already put up pics where she lost weight,like the one she had in her avatar

AGeesta

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2009, 02:52:37 PM »
its funny how everytime someone has to log into dubcc they feel the need to defend themselves and say the same old lies everytime

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2009, 02:55:49 PM »

floydness has already put up pics where she lost weight,like the one she had in her avatar
so basically shes still fat

AGeesta

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2009, 03:45:01 PM »

so basically shes still fat

and her arms are bigger then his

Sparegeez

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2009, 05:54:42 PM »

oooh I guess I didn't get to see this oh well. How's your real life going man? has dubcc fucked it up for you?

crazzycat

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2009, 01:06:45 AM »
Having Pink as your sister it scares :-[
...sex games without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go, it's one of the best...

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2009, 01:51:36 AM »

oooh I guess I didn't get to see this oh well. How's your real life going man? has dubcc fucked it up for you?

I mean like have they been fucking with your personal life? That came out totally wrong my dude