Author Topic: VIDEO: Snoop Dogg Speaks On Dr.Dre And The Game Working Together Again  (Read 1582 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Check it out...........

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nwHT3o6sn00&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nwHT3o6sn00&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 11:25:15 AM by Rud »

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: VIDEO: Snoop Dogg Speaks On Dr.Dre And The Game Working Together Again
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 05:17:43 AM »
 8)

JohnnyL

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 06:04:41 AM »
Good shit.  Glad to hear they're working on "Detox" and good to hear that the door is open once again for Game and Dre to work together.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 06:11:27 AM »
Good shit.  Glad to hear they're working on "Detox" and good to hear that the door is open once again for Game and Dre to work together.
yeah that's really great news, more shelved records  :laugh:
Dre should just work on Game's album.

Irish BoneThug

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 06:16:46 AM »
cool im glad to see they back in the mix also good to hear doc and stat quo is there aswell  8) 8) 8)

k_M

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 06:58:59 AM »
dope

Chad

Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 07:39:02 AM »

indeed

JohnnyL

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 08:23:27 AM »

Well, yeah.  You're probably right.  But I'm not even one of those people who's really "waiting for Detox."  I gave up on that years ago.  Don't get me wrong, I'll buy it if it ever comes out.  But I refuse to dedicate any of my time to worrying about it.  I'm just glad that Dre's working with Game again because I thought it was a bullshit reason for him to stop working with Game to begin with.  I guess what I'm trying to say is the fact that they're working together on music that may not come out for some time, is still better than them not working together at all.  Because obviously no music is going to come out, if they never go into the studio to make it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 09:31:17 AM »

Well, yeah.  You're probably right.  But I'm not even one of those people who's really "waiting for Detox."  I gave up on that years ago.  Don't get me wrong, I'll buy it if it ever comes out.  But I refuse to dedicate any of my time to worrying about it.  I'm just glad that Dre's working with Game again because I thought it was a bullshit reason for him to stop working with Game to begin with.  I guess what I'm trying to say is the fact that they're working together on music that may not come out for some time, is still better than them not working together at all.  Because obviously no music is going to come out, if they never go into the studio to make it.
oh yeah, no doubt!

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 10:25:47 AM »
thats great news!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 10:59:53 AM »
Detox line up looking better now compared to the guests that have already been mentioned, hopefully the songs with Fergie, Lil Wayne, etc. get scrapped.

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 12:30:14 PM »
Detox line up looking better now compared to the guests that have already been mentioned, hopefully the songs with Fergie, Lil Wayne, etc. get scrapped.
for sure, Im def more amped to hear this record when I see people like Snoop, Game and the Doc getting down with it, Warren G aswell.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 12:35:02 PM »
no one knows how the detox will be some that was just some pointless fan made rumors bout wayne and fergie, theres no any tracklist made yet so thats not really possible to any1 even dre to tell who will be on detox actually..

@vid

snoop was always talkin good, so why he aint making that good lyrics, i mean cmon he seems smart and not just like game - only talkin shit bout killin etc. wtf