Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol 1 SAMPLER (longer snippets than Amazon)  (Read 1762 times)

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Some of em sound doper than Snoop's entire career.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
i hope the leeching doesn't kill wideawake's plan to release all this stuff in the future. every customer counts.

Okka

Woof, do you have the album already?

cheesefry

i hope the leeching doesn't kill wideawake's plan to release all this stuff in the future. every customer counts.
boo hoo poor them.  deal with it.

Efrain

boo hoo poor them.  deal with it.

Exactly. Fuck them and their plans if they can't run A business correctly.

Personally, I'm not buying this until I write a long letter to Lara and whoever at WIDEasleep. If Payne mixed this album then purchasing it only encourages the status quo... which I'm not in favor of. The one thing you can count on is that whoever actually can  fire John Payne answers to someone--money. And if WIDEasleep doesn't start making money soon heads are going to roll.

If you don't like the mixing please, please don't buy this. Download it. And while you're downloading it please write these people a letter as to what you are doing and why you are doing it. The post-production on this release, and all of there releases to date, has been nothing short of offensive.  

hobomotel

Personally, I'm not buying this until I write a long letter to Lara and whoever at WIDEasleep. If Payne mixed this album then purchasing it only encourages the status quo... which I'm not in favor of. The one thing you can count on is that whoever actually can  fire John Payne answers to someone--money. And if WIDEasleep doesn't start making money soon heads are going to roll.

If you don't like the mixing please, please don't buy this. Download it. And while you're downloading it please write these people a letter as to what you are doing and why you are doing it. The post-production on this release, and all of there releases to date, has been nothing short of offensive.  

I agree to an extent. Doggystyle just does not sound right and thats the track I was most looking forward to.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano

so you like no releases in the future over poor mixed releases (if you really can say that)??? the re-lit bonus tracks are bumbaple (ok, "would u ride" is bad mixed but the rest is ok). i don't think that downloading will solve this problem. buy a copy if you like the music, write a letter if you have a problem with the mixing. if the projects fail the first head that will roll is from misss lavy......so make way for a genius who wanna remix all the songs. just my opinion

Okka

Isn't WideAwake only releasin' 35 thousand copies of the album? I'm pretty sure they will be sold out if this project could get more promotion.

hobomotel

I'm waiting for a better price for UK. Amazon is £16.

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
35,000 is the intital run not sure why people dont understand that. They will ship out more copies on the 2nd, 3rd runs if they are necessary. Album will not sell 35,000 the first week, Snoops last album didnt even go gold, dude is nowhere near as popular as he used to be.
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

Okka

Snoops last album didnt even go gold, dude is nowhere near as popular as he used to be.

You sure it didn't go gold? I remember readin' somewhere that it did. And the album was fuckin garbage, what do you expect?

• Muthafuckin' OG
Ego Trippin is certified gold

lomeli

• 'G'
Can you please post the sampler on zshare thanks in addvance

RoscoeOutlaw

props woof!

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks woof,

any chance of gettin a sampler for the bestbuy bonus tracks? thanks