Author Topic: Just listened to NBAGT accapella and I'm convinced Snoop is better now  (Read 1301 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

we all can agree that nbagt is an all time American (world) classic.  but now as im listening to it (accapella) Snoop's delivery ain't as hot as people like to hang on to/keep saying.  imho Snoop 1999-09>>>Snoop on DeathRow.  there's just more to listen to and a broader range of substances.  I think Doggystyle is an American music classic on everything but when i listen to it today it's just not as hot as it was when i 1st heard it, and definitly not tha only thing classic I think Snoop has dropped.  I grew up (literally) on DeathRow (in particular, the major 5 releases- dre, snoop, dpg, pac/mak) so i know wtf i'm talkin about. 

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Just listened to NBAGT accapella and I'm convinced Snoop is better now
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 02:12:16 PM »
i dont make shock post as some like to say.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 02:26:25 PM »
  imho Snoop 1999-09>>>Snoop on DeathRow. 

you sir, are a fucking joke
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 06:14:34 PM »
Snoop flow on pdctbtb was vintage and just as good as Doggystyle and i didn't even like that album that much when it first came out

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 06:51:18 PM »
there are definatly lots of tracks where Snoop has been as good as his Death Row days but the consistancy isnt there anymore since he left DR and Snoop will never be at his best really unless hes working with Dre.  Thats not to say the guy hasnt made tons af great tracks on his own, becuase he has.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 06:55:04 PM »
there are definatly lots of tracks where Snoop has been as good as his Death Row days but the consistancy isnt there anymore since he left DR and Snoop will never be at his best really unless hes working with Dre.  Thats not to say the guy hasnt made tons af great tracks on his own, becuase he has.

like "The shaggy show" right?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 09:21:05 PM »
Snoop flow on pdctbtb was vintage and just as good as Doggystyle and i didn't even like that album that much when it first came out

lmao

Jimmy H.

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 09:47:15 PM »
I grew up (literally) on DeathRow (in particular, the major 5 releases- dre, snoop, dpg, pac/mak) so i know wtf i'm talkin about. 
I don't understand the "literally" part of your comment. Did you wear those 5 CD's inside your shoes while you went from adolesence to adulthood? And what the fuck is NBAGT?

Jaydc

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 09:57:40 PM »
This guy is an idiot of collosal proporations

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 08:58:36 AM »
What does NBAGT mean?

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!