0 (0%)
New England Patriots
2 (20%)
Minnesota Vikings
1 (10%)
other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: best offense in the NFL?  (Read 245 times)

OG Hack Wilson

best offense in the NFL?
« on: October 24, 2009, 12:55:10 AM »
i say the Saints  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: best offense in the NFL?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 08:27:33 AM »
Saints.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 10:12:00 AM »
I love how the Pats get a mention because of one game against a team that didn't show up. At the very moment it's the Saints, but by the end of the season I predict it'll be the Vikings. They have the stronger run game by far and by week 10 Favre and his boys will be in tact. NE hasn't shown me they can perform under pressure and Indy still hasn't shown a credible power run so they're out of the running.

Vikings, but one bonehead Favre throw could still make them lose to any team in the playoffs.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 10:25:09 AM »
I love how the Pats get a mention because of one game against a team that didn't show up. At the very moment it's the Saints, but by the end of the season I predict it'll be the Vikings. They have the stronger run game by far and by week 10 Favre and his boys will be in tact. NE hasn't shown me they can perform under pressure and Indy still hasn't shown a credible power run so they're out of the running.

Vikings, but one bonehead Favre throw could still make them lose to any team in the playoffs.

i mention the pats bc of brady/moss/welker.....
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 10:25:50 AM »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 03:31:35 PM »
no need to over-analyze my Brady bashing.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 03:43:26 PM »

true, this trio did score 50 touchdowns 2 seasons ago.

but the Saints are actually putting it on the field this year.

1. Saints
2. Vikings
3. Colts
4. Giants
5. Steelers

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 03:49:13 PM »

1. Saints
2. Vikings
3. Colts
4. Giants
5. Steelers

Just when I was about to get into it with you, I saw you didn't mention them in your top 5. props for not being a lemming (not that hack is)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 04:18:37 PM »

1. Saints
2. Vikings
3. Colts
4. Giants
5. Steelers

Just when I was about to get into it with you, I saw you didn't mention them in your top 5. props for not being a lemming (not that hack is)

i'm not going to lie, on paper the Pats very well could one of the best offenses, but the field is where it matters & they haven't been as good as these five consistanly this season.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 04:25:29 PM »

1. Saints
2. Vikings
3. Colts
4. Giants
5. Steelers

i'm not going to lie, on paper the Pats very well could one of the best offenses, but the field is where it matters & they haven't been as good as these five consistanly this season.

That's all I ask for. The 07 Pats offense was clearly the best in the league that year, starting with the o-line, then Moss, then McDaniels, then Brady (just be glad I didn't place Welker above Brady), but that was 07. This year they have a much tough division than they had then, and a much tougher schedule. So let's see if these 4 to 6 TD games will become habit or a once or twice type of deal. On paper last week NE's defense outplayed NE's offense. A turnover is harder to get than TD and the Pats created 5 turnovers. 3 of them in one quarter. How come no one was raving about NE's D finally being back. I guess they were too busy wiping the excess Brady cum from their face.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2009, 04:43:16 PM »
way to mention the Giants Chamilitary haha

they got a great offense but brandon jacobsn eeds to step up

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2009, 04:54:46 PM »
way to mention the Giants Chamilitary haha

they got a great offense but brandon jacobsn eeds to step up

i don't try to lie, i just call it how i see it; the Giants are showing an impressive offense.

Bradshaw is having a beastly year.

they should use Jacobs as little as they can & keep him super fresh for the playoffs.

i mean like 7-10 attempts a game.

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2009, 10:27:26 PM »
Lol at no Colts votes.

Saints > Colts
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

thisoneguy360

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2009, 12:10:46 AM »
Saints, Drew Brees is playing like a machine.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2009, 08:18:08 AM »
Lol at no Colts votes.

Saints > Colts

If they had a run game or way to make them a 3rd and short threat I'd have picked them, but they don't. It's the only offense that if they lost their QB they'd be so far out of the race it wouldn't even be funny. Saints lose Brees and they still have a hell of a defense and a very strong two back system with Bush being a nice third option and Brunell is crafty enough to make take them to the playoffs in that division. Pats lose Brady and they can still go 11-5. Viks can get to the playoffs with me as their QB. Either way Jeff Garcia could fill in for any of those teams. The only guys I'd have faith in coming into Indy and maintaining wins if Peyton goes down are Palmer, Roth, or Brees, and none of them are available.

That's why I always argued that Peyton was head and shoulders above Brady, because he was more relied upon to win. Half of that theory came true when Brady went down last year. The other half we won't know unless Mannign goes down (knock on wood) or Jim Irsay gets caught trying to slip Olivia Manning some roofies and out shame they let Manning walk to any team he wants, and he goes to Tennesse and takes them to 10-6 and the playoffs.