Author Topic: More Relapse 2 rumors (mentions Interscope, BISD, Detox, Slaughter House)  (Read 1819 times)

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
Re: More Relapse 2 rumors (mentions Interscope, BISD, Detox, Slaughter House)
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2009, 11:57:40 AM »
lol @ 'Black People'. 'Black People' = regular hip-hop heads/people not impressed by corny horror core productions and goofy voices ;D

lol it wasn't so much the horrorcore production (bcuz it wasn't even that prevalent in the music) it was just the subject matter and mainly the annoying Herman voice.  No1 of all races wants to hear shit like that.  3AM would've been the shit w/o the accent and the strange strange lyrics (like jackin' off and being raped), that shit ain't gonna fly with anybody except maybe a few kids who r in2 that extreme alternative shit.

Real Talk!  8) ;)
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

JossieJ

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2009, 12:56:58 PM »
Hitsdailydouble on twitter:

Eminem's The Relapse Refill is coming out 12/22. It's his last album Relapse, plus 7 new tracks

Maybe no relapse 2 just some extra songs ?!
What do you guys think?

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2009, 12:58:20 PM »

Eminem's The Relapse Refill is coming out 12/22. It's his last album Relapse, plus 7 new tracks

What do you guys think?

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2009, 01:12:32 PM »

What do you guys think?

he should just release it just as the 7 new songs, the bonus tracks from R1, and the recent tracks we've been getting from him since Relapse 1 dropped (my ball, my darling, etc).  no need to reprint Relapse 1, it'll just make people download it rather than buy it.  dum ass music execs... they just dont get it.  if people obviously didnt feel R1 like they hoped then why would they push it in our ears again, they must be really cool with people pressing that skip button lol

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2009, 01:23:23 PM »

What do you guys think?

he should just release it just as the 7 new songs, the bonus tracks from R1, and the recent tracks we've been getting from him since Relapse 1 dropped (my ball, my darling, etc).  no need to reprint Relapse 1, it'll just make people download it rather than buy it.  dum ass music execs... they just dont get it.  if people obviously didnt feel R1 like they hoped then why would they push it in our ears again, they must be really cool with people pressing that skip button lol

Yeah I fucking hate when people re release special editions of albums, I'd buy a EP of the new tracks, but fuck buying the album again until it hits the bargain bin!

Relapse was dope, he did need to keep My Darling and Careful What You Wish For on there though to help with the concept

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2009, 02:19:59 PM »
Those 7 new songs could be cuts that were recorded for R1 but won't be on R2. Looking forward to some new Em.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2009, 03:58:24 PM »
lol@white people buying and loving anything eminem releases. Im mostly convinced of that. and blacks didnt buy relapse or aint been bumping him? Shit they only just found out, niggaz aint been checkin on eminem since he decided to drop that eminem show album. MMLP was the last time eminem really came good imo, that was a more 'universal album' His shit has been all white basically since. I cant dig nothing pretty much bar a joint here and there.

Still i look forward to the just blaze and em joints...not sure why got denaun on it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2009, 04:04:38 PM »
lol@white people buying and loving anything eminem releases. Im mostly convinced of that. and blacks didnt buy relapse or aint been bumping him? Shit they only just found out, niggaz aint been checkin on eminem since he decided to drop that eminem show album. MMLP was the last time eminem really came good imo, that was a more 'universal album' His shit has been all white basically since. I cant dig nothing pretty much bar a joint here and there.

Still i look forward to the just blaze and em joints...not sure why got denaun on it.

The Eminem Show was the shit and tracks he did around the time of 8Mile, but after that it was just downhill from there as far as a "universal" appeal goes or trying to get tru niggaz to bump to Eminem's shit.  cuzzo is just to much of a dork 2 b played after 2weeks of a new album.  Deja Vu and maybe like 1 or 2 songs were the only listenable shit on Relapse (Beautiful was too slow and depressed), the rest of the album was just too industrialized and intended for the mainstream; the mainstream shit that nobody likes except toddlers who don't have that much  broader knowledge on music besides Barney & Go Diego Go.

Invincible

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2009, 04:12:53 PM »

The Eminem Show was the shit and tracks he did around the time of 8Mile, but after that it was just downhill from there as far as a "universal" appeal goes or trying to get tru niggaz to bump to Eminem's shit.  cuzzo is just to much of a dork 2 b played after 2weeks of a new album.  Deja Vu and maybe like 1 or 2 songs were the only listenable shit on Relapse (Beautiful was too slow and depressed), the rest of the album was just too industrialized and intended for the mainstream; the mainstream shit that nobody likes except toddlers who don't have that much  broader knowledge on music besides Barney & Go Diego Go.

Surely thats right down your street. Talk about contradict yourself.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 04:14:54 PM by Invincible »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2009, 04:17:47 PM »

u have way too much time on ur hands.  i would say something back but i know u'll sit there for 5 minutes trying to think of something to say back and do it.

Invincible

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2009, 04:21:06 PM »

u have way too much time on ur hands.  i would say something back but i know u'll sit there for 5 minutes trying to think of something to say back and do it.

Na, the fact is, I've just told the truth, so you've got nothing to say back. Admit it.

Hittman2001

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2009, 05:07:21 PM »
Those 7 new songs could be cuts that were recorded for R1 but won't be on R2. Looking forward to some new Em.

I hope they are seven of the best cuts from the original version of relapse 2 before he started reworking it.  I like this idea....but he could've released a double album earlier this year.  first disc would've ended at must be the ganja and the second disc starts at deja vu.  just my 2 cents....   :)

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2009, 05:23:51 AM »
ya, 'We Made You' was wack, dope beat, wack song lyrically! we didn't need another 'With Out Me'. 'Crack A Bottle' was genius in that it exploded as an single on iTunes, that shit worked, even hearing the demo version "number 1" w/ Em doin Dre's verse was classical! but putting that shit on Relapse pissed me off! 'Beautiful' was well... beautiful but i didn't shit my pants like when I1st saw the 3 A.M. video that song's beat is dope & lyrically Em literally murdered it! I think the whole concept behind Relapse was perfect nothing about it was flawed! I even replaced the bonus cuts 'My Darling' w/ 'We Made You' & 'Careful What You Wish For' w/ 'Crack A Bottle' & burned a CD w/ my FLAC copies of the whole Relapse album including bonus cuts I downloaded from eminem.com. that's the real Relapse I believe Em had intended for us to hear, 8) so when ever I bump Relapse the track-listing is as follows:

01. Dr. West
02. 3AM
03. My Mom
04. Insane
05. Bagpipes From Baghdad
06. Hello
07. Tonya (Skit)
08. Same Song & Dance
09. My Darling   8)
10. Medicine ball
11. Paul (Skit)
12. Stay Wide Awake
13. Old Time’s Sake (Feat. Dr. Dre)
14. Must Be The Ganja
15. Mr. Mathers
16. Deja Vu
17. Beautiful
18. Careful What You Wish For   8)
19. Steve Berman (Skit)
20. Underground/Ken Kaniff

'My Darling' & 'Careful What You Wish For' are deep & serious tracks like 'Beautiful' but they lack that annoying sappiness that appeal to the gullible & incredibly stupid masses who fall for that kinda ridiculous shit! also his voice hasn't bothered me much on the rest of the album w/ the exception of the horrendous 'We Made You' because if you notice his accent & cadences work to congeal his vocal & flow into & on to the music making it more cohesive w/ his wordplay which is what makes him unique as a rapper despite his skin color! I'm disappointed to hear about the changes, they will more than likely be true... fuckin' Greedy ass Interscope!  :-\

Any way you can upload this for me?  I like Eminem but I purposely stayed away from Relapse, but I might want to give this a try

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2009, 07:12:54 AM »
ya, 'We Made You' was wack, dope beat, wack song lyrically! we didn't need another 'With Out Me'. 'Crack A Bottle' was genius in that it exploded as an single on iTunes, that shit worked, even hearing the demo version "number 1" w/ Em doin Dre's verse was classical! but putting that shit on Relapse pissed me off! 'Beautiful' was well... beautiful but i didn't shit my pants like when I1st saw the 3 A.M. video that song's beat is dope & lyrically Em literally murdered it! I think the whole concept behind Relapse was perfect nothing about it was flawed! I even replaced the bonus cuts 'My Darling' w/ 'We Made You' & 'Careful What You Wish For' w/ 'Crack A Bottle' & burned a CD w/ my FLAC copies of the whole Relapse album including bonus cuts I downloaded from eminem.com. that's the real Relapse I believe Em had intended for us to hear, 8) so when ever I bump Relapse the track-listing is as follows:

01. Dr. West
02. 3AM
03. My Mom
04. Insane
05. Bagpipes From Baghdad
06. Hello
07. Tonya (Skit)
08. Same Song & Dance
09. My Darling   8)
10. Medicine ball
11. Paul (Skit)
12. Stay Wide Awake
13. Old Time’s Sake (Feat. Dr. Dre)
14. Must Be The Ganja
15. Mr. Mathers
16. Deja Vu
17. Beautiful
18. Careful What You Wish For   8)
19. Steve Berman (Skit)
20. Underground/Ken Kaniff

'My Darling' & 'Careful What You Wish For' are deep & serious tracks like 'Beautiful' but they lack that annoying sappiness that appeal to the gullible & incredibly stupid masses who fall for that kinda ridiculous shit! also his voice hasn't bothered me much on the rest of the album w/ the exception of the horrendous 'We Made You' because if you notice his accent & cadences work to congeal his vocal & flow into & on to the music making it more cohesive w/ his wordplay which is what makes him unique as a rapper despite his skin color! I'm disappointed to hear about the changes, they will more than likely be true... fuckin' Greedy ass Interscope!  :-\

Any way you can upload this for me?  I like Eminem but I purposely stayed away from Relapse, but I might want to give this a try

I wouldn't normally do this... but I'm in a good mood this morning!  ;D  drop me your e-mail address in my PM box & you shall receive a tasty treat!

I also shouldn't tell you that matty & I already provided the Official eminem.com FLAC's w/ Bonus cuts on this board I implore to find them... that is if the linx still work, if they don't too bad I won't be re-uping them here,  :-\ !
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2009, 12:57:18 PM »

lol@white people buying and loving anything eminem releases.

lmao im tellin u...

that nigga got full songs with farting sounds and shit and they still buy the shit