Author Topic: World Cup Qualifier - France vs Ireland  (Read 646 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
World Cup Qualifier - France vs Ireland
« on: November 18, 2009, 11:27:04 AM »
Would love to see Ireland turn this around tonight and see them at the World Cup at France's expense.

France lead 1-0 from the 1st leg and no-one has ever qualified after losing their home tie 1st.

France 1-2 Ireland.
NO MORE WAR

Portugoal

Re: World Cup Qualifier - France vs Ireland
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 11:32:18 AM »
Would love to see Ireland turn this around tonight and see them at the World Cup at France's expense.

France lead 1-0 from the 1st leg and no-one has ever qualified after losing their home tie 1st.

France 1-2 Ireland.

On one hand I hope Ireland advances because I feel like Ribéry is the only player of France who plays with his heart... On the other hand if France qualifies Holland will face a strong country (unless they draw South-Africa) in the group stages already, which will make the WC even more fun for everybody at home. 8)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 11:35:28 AM »

France 1-2 Ireland.

On one hand I hope Ireland advances because I feel like Ribéry is the only player of France who plays with his heart... On the other hand if France qualifies Holland will face a strong country (unless they draw South-Africa) in the group stages already, which will make the WC even more fun for everybody at home. 8)

I can't argue that France not being at the World Cup would lower the standard of football. On the other hand, fuck it. Ireland being at the World Cup would be fucking awesome!
NO MORE WAR

Portugoal

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 11:38:15 AM »

France 1-2 Ireland.

I can't argue that France not being at the World Cup would lower the standard of football. On the other hand, fuck it. Ireland being at the World Cup would be fucking awesome!

remember 2002? i just remembered it. GO FRANCE! ;D

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 03:04:09 PM »
what a joke.. Thierry Henry you fucking cheat

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 03:20:38 PM »
FIFA should chuck France out, but as normal they want have the balls to take any action

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 04:18:15 PM »
way to cheat ... 1st they cheat by playing all these black players and now this ? smh

Invincible

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 04:25:43 PM »
way to cheat ... 1st they cheat by playing all these black players and now this ? smh

???

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 04:29:02 PM »

???

Lol. Wtf!?
NO MORE WAR

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 04:34:08 PM »
Haha got you both  :laugh:... on a more serious note , that's a lame way to qualify , I feel bad for Ireland

Invincible

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 04:37:16 PM »
Haha got you both  :laugh:... on a more serious note , that's a lame way to qualify , I feel bad for Ireland

I was gonna say, I didn't think you were like that.  ;D

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 06:12:19 PM »
It was handball but i thought it was more instinctive than anything, either way the officials should've ruled it out, they just didnt have the balls to do anything like the way they didnt book Anelka for that blatant dive. One thing which is getting on my nerves though is everyone saying ROI would've won if that goal hadnt happened, it was 1-1 and France were all over them, media needs to stop chatting bollocks

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 06:35:45 PM »
brutal finish
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 06:41:32 PM »

Sparegeez

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 07:57:43 PM »
LOL damn. But seriously why is Henry getting all this hate and Maradona got a free pass?