Author Topic: So who went to see New Moon? Your impressions?  (Read 592 times)

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
So who went to see New Moon? Your impressions?
« on: November 20, 2009, 12:41:27 PM »
I never really cared about Twilight, but I heard New Moon is better than the first Twilight movie. If it's good enough I may rent the first one before going to see New Moon so I don't get lost in the plot (if there's one at all).

G-Funk

Re: So who went to see New Moon? Your impressions?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 12:50:18 PM »
Leave. Now.

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 10:58:50 PM »
oops sorry just realized I posted twice. I cant find how to delete the thread so if any admin could help I'd appreciate.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 11:13:25 PM »
How can someone actually go and see that crap. Its like high school musical with gay vampires and shit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 05:03:36 AM »
signs you like twilight:

1. you like to suck dick

that is all
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 01:40:21 PM »
Twilight wasnt bad, i'll see new moon on the computer or something.

btw, the theatres during this movie are packed with females, not talkin about the tweens but if you go to this movie there will be plenty of fine bitches and milfs there.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 01:06:51 PM by NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 01:54:37 PM »
What the fuck.

kemizt

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 01:58:24 PM »
I'd rather have my dick blown off with a 12-gauge. It's the same effect as the movie anyways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

thisoneguy360

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 02:03:35 PM »
There's this fine ass girl that I've been trying to get with that wanted me to take her to that movie and I straight up said no. Even the power of pussy is not enough to make me sit through something as painful as that.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2009, 07:07:23 PM »
There's this fine ass girl that I've been trying to get with that wanted me to take her to that movie and I straight up said no. Even the power of pussy is not enough to make me sit through something as painful as that.

For real? As long as the movie wasn't too long. Never been dragged to the movies by the gf before?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 04:53:59 AM »
:laugh:

kemizt

thisoneguy360

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2009, 02:54:28 PM »

For real? As long as the movie wasn't too long. Never been dragged to the movies by the gf before?

Yeah but this isn't that serious. She came over last night anyways, so it wasn't like that was the only way I was gonna get with her. I was just trying to make the point that I wasn't about to go see that movie lol.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2009, 04:58:03 PM »

Yeah but this isn't that serious. She came over last night anyways, so it wasn't like that was the only way I was gonna get with her. I was just trying to make the point that I wasn't about to go see that movie lol.

lol, good man.. stand your ground! + fuck the whole twilight franchise and media attention its gettin.!.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2009, 05:04:35 PM »

I can honestly say, I did the exact same thing in High School. Of course, then it was the Titanic, and we were dating a few weeks after she went with her friends to see that movie. So in the end, same results, and I've never watched Titanic to this day....    :laugh:

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2009, 05:19:02 PM »
Even the power of pussy is not enough to make me sit through something as painful as that.